楼主:偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:29:21 点击:2465 回复:45
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

衷心祝贺三秦古韵板块五周年生日!希望这里越办越好!

暖暖的早春,打扮超级可爱的一对西安年轻人。。。
  A young man in summer clothes walks with a girl on a street in Xi´an, captial of northwest China´s Shaanxi Province, March 18, 2009. The temperature in Xi´an topped 27 degrees Celsius on Wednesday, a rare phenomenon in the spring.

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:33:00
  制作生动活灵活现手工艺品的陕西农村妇女

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:34:00
  被追打得狗。。。

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:36:00
  甲:我们离开这里吧。。。
  乙:能去哪里呢?

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:39:00
  神秘惊艳的古城墙。。。灰色与红色的绝美搭配!

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:43:00
  位于西安的昆虫博物馆
  Beetle-shaped Insect Museum

作者:米奇的奇米 时间:2009-07-30 09:45:00
  8错
楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:52:00
  人行道上的艺术
  Zebra crossing highlights art forms

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:57:00
  Danger and thrills are why many people visit Mt Hua, which is located in China’s Shaanxi province. Hiking up Mt Hua and exploring the surrounding area is a popular attraction as there are many temples and religious sights located throughout the area. Some of the most amazing sights, however, are at the top of the mountain.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 09:59:00
  Shaanxi’s opera is a unique local culture
  不朽的秦腔秦韵

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 10:08:00
  陕北人家

作者:回望江南 时间:2009-07-30 10:16:00
  LZ是哪国人?第一次在论坛碰到老外,兴奋
楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:06:00
  作者:回望江南 回复日期:2009-7-30 10:16:00
    LZ是哪国人?第一次在论坛碰到老外,兴奋

——————————————————————————
  这些新闻图片大多来自英文网站,
  是外国人对陕西的印象和关注的一些方面
  或许视角上稍有不同,不过,求同存异才能更好发展。。。

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:19:00
  Faces of Shaanxi
  The tradition is that the older daughter helps the family with the prized younger son. The little brother began crying in the middle of the road and the older sister immediately came to comfort younger brother.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:21:00
  Faces of Shaanxi
  The elderly in rural China do not "retire" with a pension or benefits. In fact, many work until they drop. The gentleman in this photo is 82 years old and he still collects the sunflower seed, dries them and sells them from a make shift stand near the center of the village.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:24:00
  Faces of Shaanxi

In Northern Shaanxi, goats are a measure of wealth and an important livestock.

The young man carries a stick with a small flat metal end somewhat like a tiny shovel head. He uses this to control the goat herd. Always walking behind the herd, he periodically plunges the small shovel head into the dry earth and flings the clumps of dirt with pin point accuracy to either the right or the left of the lead goats. The sudden sound of these dirt projectiles landing so close forces the lead goats to follow the perfered direction of the goat herder.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:29:00
  Faces of Shaanxi
  In Northern Shaanxi, most of the villagers live in a Yaodong or a cave dwelling. Inside the yaodong there is a kang or brick bed in the back of the room and a cooking/heating stove next to the kang. The yaodongs are remarkably comfortable: cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The chimney from the wood stove runs under the kang in a snake like pattern and this heats the bed during the winter months.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:31:00
  Faces of Shaanxi

This is a village women husking corn. Off to the righside (out of view from the picture) there is a large stack of corn.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:33:00
  Faces of Shaanxi

This photo was taken in a southern Shaanxi village. The young and old are frequently seen together in the villages I visited. Usually the grandparents take care of their grandchild, but, in this case, it is the great grandchildren who are taking their great grandmother to the local market.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:35:00
  Old Woman Enjoying Shaanxi Opera

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:36:00
  Shaanxi Opera - Weinan, China

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:37:00

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:42:00
  Dumpling man with a bit of Obama in his face - Weinan, China

呵呵,摄影的人说:做饺子小贩的表情有点神似奥巴马。。
  在陕西渭南

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:44:00

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:46:00
  Palm Reader lady watching Shaanxi Opera, Weinan, China
  看手相的老奶奶。。。

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:51:00
  Chinese + English = Chinglish by Kevin T. Felt
  中国式英文

Chinglish is the unique form of Chinese directly translated into English. My fascination with the subject began moments after I first set foot on China’s soil. It’s nearly impossible for an American visiting China to miss it . It appears on signs, T-shirts, packaging and in the mouths of Chinese students everywhere. Through the magic of computer translation, multitudes of businesses put on an international face in an effort to make their appeal seem broad, unaware that foreigners chuckle at each glimpse.

Yet, even after only three years living and teaching English in Jilin and Shaanxi provinces, I’ve noticed a steady decline of Chinglish signage in public. Beijing, in particular, made a strong push to improve its signs in the years leading up to the 2008 Olympic Games. So I’ve made an effort to capture and share some of my favorite examples of Chinglish before they disappear.

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 11:53:00

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-30 12:04:00
  Featuring: clay soldiers, shirtless men, secret noodles, lots of meat — and the drinking-and-driving poster boy

XI’AN, Shaanxi — Xi’an is one of the world’s oldest cities, with ancient city walls, cherished cultural monuments and world-renowned archaeological sites. My first stop there was the five-star Sheraton Hotel. My next stop was an internet bar. Funny that while on a four-month tour of China, often the last thing I feel like doing is touring. Traveling can be tiring.

Xi’an, a city in need of a good scrubbing, was the first destination on this trip I feel I can safely describe as seedy. The long stares I had grown accustomed to were now sideways glances. And I felt I was always one wrong move away from being ripped off. If Shanghai is a businessman in a fake designer suit, Xi’an is a used car salesman, all sly smiles, sweaty palms and false handshakes.

Of course, the same could be said of several Chinese cities that cater to a steady flow of foreign tourists, pockets bulging with cameras and cash. And, thanks to the Army of Terracotta Warriors, considered the most important archaeological discovery of the 20th century, Xi’an ranks up there with Beijing and Shanghai as a “must-see” destination in China. I had spent much of the previous two weeks hiding out in small, unassuming locales — places where the idea of having a foreign visitor is, well, completely foreign to most people — so my arrival in any “important” city like Xi’an would have felt like a slap in the face … especially after more than 20 hours of traveling.

呵呵~很尖锐地评价 。。。

作者:十年后我是什么样 时间:2009-07-30 23:05:00
  国内购物环境确实不好,买东西让人很不放心,很不舒服。从这个方面来说xi’an距离国际化大都市确实又还有一段距离。感觉意见提的还挺中肯的。就事论事,比起国内对西安的评价实在是好多了。

不会表扬就不会批评,从老外的照片中你看到的似乎总是快乐,人家很关注人生中阳关的一面。批评也多是就事论事。批评也是在表扬中捎带着来了这么一下,让人很容易接受。
楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-31 15:05:00
  关注民生,关注大多数普通老百姓的生活,那才是真正中国人的生活。

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-31 15:26:00
  Xi’an girl... ;)
  行色匆匆的女孩子,是要赶着回家么?。。。

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-31 15:32:00
  A traditional tea shop on Shu Yuan Men (Art Street), featuring teas in a variety of traditional shapes and forms. The shopkeeper was wonderful and although she spoke very little English, helped me figure out a great tea to take home as a gift!

楼主偌翼 时间:2009-07-31 15:37:00
  If you really want to experience a form of Chinese culture that is more intact and traditional, then look east. You can opt for the second tier cities such as Chengdu, Kunming, Xi’an, and many others, or you can go more local and put your sight on smaller cities where people have not yet had the chance to mix with foreigners. These are cities in inner provinces, as well as small cities or towns in coastal provinces—cities that, despite their insularity, are still full of people eager to learn English and government schools that require “native English teachers.” In these kinds of places you have no choice but to blend in as there will not be other foreigners (or very few) you can mix with.

Muslim quarter in Xi’an.

作者:天下秀 时间:2009-08-01 11:04:00
  真不错!赞一个!

作者:天堂里的屠刀 时间:2009-08-03 09:17:00
  好...
  就是洋文看不懂....
楼主偌翼 时间:2009-08-03 09:42:00
  好,那我回头大概翻译一下,不是很准确哦,我英语也是凑合用而已。
  就是把意思大概说一下。。;)谢谢天堂~!

作者:mengyu120 时间:2009-08-03 15:40:00
  看到了!!!谢谢你哦!~~~~~~~~~~想家了
作者:智障 时间:2009-08-04 10:25:00
  :)
作者:终南山过客 时间:2009-09-14 12:41:00
  好贴
作者:gaof0928 时间:2009-09-19 07:13:00
  Featuring: clay soldiers, shirtless men, secret noodles, lots of meat — and the drinking-and-driving poster boy

XI’AN, Shaanxi — Xi’an is one of the world’s oldest cities, with ancient city walls, cherished cultural monuments and world-renowned archaeological sites. My first stop there was the five-star Sheraton Hotel. My next stop was an internet bar. Funny that while on a four-month tour of China, often the last thing I feel like doing is touring. Traveling can be tiring.

Xi’an, a city in need of a good scrubbing, was the first destination on this trip I feel I can safely describe as seedy. The long stares I had grown accustomed to were now sideways glances. And I felt I was always one wrong move away from being ripped off. If Shanghai is a businessman in a fake designer suit, Xi’an is a used car salesman, all sly smiles, sweaty palms and false handshakes.

Of course, the same could be said of several Chinese cities that cater to a steady flow of foreign tourists, pockets bulging with cameras and cash. And, thanks to the Army of Terracotta Warriors, considered the most important archaeological discovery of the 20th century, Xi’an ranks up there with Beijing and Shanghai as a “must-see” destination in China. I had spent much of the previous two weeks hiding out in small, unassuming locales — places where the idea of having a foreign visitor is, well, completely foreign to most people — so my arrival in any “important” city like Xi’an would have felt like a slap in the face … especially after more than 20 hours of traveling.
  -----------------------------------------------
  用google在线翻译
  特色:粘土士兵,没穿上衣的男子,秘密面,肉很多-饮酒和驾驶海报男孩

西安-西安是世界上最古老的城市之一,古城墙,珍视的文化古迹和世界著名的考古遗址。我的第一站有五星级的喜来登酒店。我的下一站是一家网吧。滑稽的,虽然在4月的中国之行,往往是我最喜欢做的感觉是旅游。旅游可以累人。

西安,在一个城市需要良好的洗涤,是此行我觉得我可以有把握地形容邋遢第一目的地。我已经习惯于现在侧身目光长远的眼神。我觉得我总是一子错,摆脱被欺骗了。如果上海是一个商人假冒名牌西装,西安是一个二手车推销员,所有狡猾的微笑,手心出汗,虚假握手。

当然,同样可以说是几个为了迎合外国游客源源不断的中国城市,口袋里的相机和现金膨胀。而且,由于对兵马俑,被认为最重要的20世纪考古发现,西安队伍在那里与北京,上海作为一个“必”在中国的目的地。我花了前两个隐藏在小,谦逊的区域设置了几个星期非常-地方的外国游客有一个想法是,好,完全陌生的大多数人-所以我到任何“重要的”西安市城市也一样有这样的心情,在一记耳光...特别是经过20多小时的旅行。
楼主偌翼 时间:2009-09-19 17:15:00
  真对不起,我忘了这里~!!以为没人会看了呢!
  现在就补上,谷歌翻译的偏差太大了。。。

特色:
  泥土做的士兵(兵马俑),
  不穿上衣的男人 (光膀子的人)
  祖传面条(加入秘方调料),
  很多的肉食,
  一边喝酒一边开车毫无顾忌的人

西安是世界上最古老的城市之一,拥有古城墙,
  珍贵的的文化古迹和世界著名的考古遗址。
  我的第一站是在五星级的喜来登酒店,下一站就是一家网吧。
  很好笑的是在4月的中国之行中往往最喜欢的感觉还是旅游。
  但是旅游的确累人。

西安,是一个需要提高整洁度的城市。
  也是此行我觉得可以毫不夸张地形容 邋遢 地目的地。
  我已经习惯于目光长远地客观判断事物,
  但有时还是会被自己的判断错误而被受打击。
  如果上海是一个商人穿着假冒名牌西装,
  那么西安则是一位二手汽车地推销员,
  有着狡猾的微笑,手心冒汗虚情假意的握手。 。。

当然,
  西安也是几个为了迎合源源不断的外国游客的中国城市,
  只需要带着您的相机和现金即可。
  而且,无论怎样应该感谢兵马俑!
  这个被认为是最重要的20世纪考古发现,
  西安被列在了与北京,上海之中“必须一游” 的中国目的地之一。
  我曾经花费两个星期饶有兴趣隐居在偏僻的小城镇——
  这是一个对外国游客很有吸引力的主意
  当然,对大多数人而言也是相当陌生的。
  所以当我到的是“重要的必须一游”城市例如西安时,
  当时的心情,
  就像是在经过20多小时的旅行之后被人扇了一记耳光...