The latest on the pandemic
• Global coronavirus cases surpassed 370,000 to date, with more than 16,000 deaths and over 100,000 recoveries.
• In the United States, there have been more than 43,000 confirmed COVID-19 cases and over 400 deaths.
• The 2020 Olympics in Tokyo will be postponed, International Olympic Committee member Dick Pound said Monday.
• The U.S. Olympic Committee said it was recommending the IOC to postpone the games after surveying many athletes.
• The U.S. Senate failed for a second time to advance a massive economic stimulus package to address the coronavirus pandemic.
• The U.S. surgeon general warned that "this week, it is going to get bad."