1. Reimbursement of Expenses. At this moment it is not provided in this contract.
2. The sale of substantially all of the Company’s assets to a single purchaser or group of associated purchasers
3. The sale, exchange, or other disposition, in one transaction of the majority of the Company’s outstanding corporate shares。
4. Assistant in Litigation. Employee shall upon reasonable notice, furnish such information and proper assistance to the Company as it may reasonably require in connection with any litigation in which it is, or may become, a party either during or after employment.
5. Effect or Prior Agreements. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the Company or any predecessor of the Company and the Employee, except that this agreement shall not affect or operate to reduce any benefit or compensation inuring to the Employee of a kind elsewhere provided and not expressly provided in this agreement.
6. Settlement by Arbitration. Any claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the (agreed arbitration association). The court with the jurisdiction is the court of Padova (Italy)
7. Limited Effect of Waiver by Company. Should Company waive breach of any provision of this agreement by the Employee, that waiver will not operate or be construed as a waiver of further breach by the Employee.
8. Sever ability. If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (or any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.
9. Assumption of Agreement by Company’s Successors and Assignees. The Company’s right and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be binding upon the Company’s successors and assignees.
10. Oral Modifications Not Binding. This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the Company and the Employee.
楼主发言：1次 发图：0张 | 添加到话题 |