楼主:liu371493042 时间:2011-02-07 04:56:43 点击:159 回复:1
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

You said I can be happy?

No sleep tonight, tobacco with me.

Suddenly she told me, he find a friend, others introduction.

Always silently care for her and persist until now, although know the final result. However, there are still a kind of aeriform pain!

So sorry, she said, I hope I can be happy, I can be happy? I can be happy?

She don’t want me to smoke so much smoke, but, if he knew I smoke that much of smoke, all is for the sake of who. I don’t know when the smoke burns out, if I can bear it.

What should I do, smoke ah, I dare not discarded!

Work hard work. For what. I only hope that one day I can pick you up decently do my bride, you say, not worth to you so well, I like of the person is not worth, then who deserves!

This society is so cruel, I work very tired, I hope no, hard work still have what use. Maybe, I can’t be bad, no, learn how to please a woman. Maybe, I should be appropriate change itself, a bad person. Can go bar-hopping, can go to gambling. Can seek a harlot.

Entanglements, I spent so many years, still be inferior to a ignorant. Alive really failed. Once, think about death. Death is nothing to be afraid of. It is always look down on XunQing man. But, until today, I just understand. Originally I is also a member of them.

The man cry cry isn’t an offense, sin, come from!

Try to tell yourself don’t cry, every time he saw her. I tried to smile. Don’t want to let her see me unhappy. Don’t know what she thought. Hurt this me and, care about me. Pity poor. I don’t need.

Look at you, your happiness, I happiness. Though my heart painful, but who let you are everything to me!
  你说我能快乐吗?
   今夜无人入眠, 烟酒伴我。
  她突然告诉我,他找朋友了,别人介绍的。
  一直默默的关心她,坚持到现在,虽然知道最终结果。然而,还是有一种无形的痛!
  好难受,她说,希望我能快乐,我能快乐吗?我可以快乐吗?
  她不希望我抽那么多的烟,但是,他是否知道我抽那么多的烟,都是为了谁。我不知道当烟燃尽时,我是否能够承受。
  我该怎么办,烟啊,我不敢丢弃!
  工作,拼命的工作。为了什么。我只希望有一天我能体面地接你做我的新娘,你说,不值得对你那么好,我喜欢的人不值得,那还有谁值得!
  这个社会太残酷,我工作的好累,希望没有了,努力工作还有什么用。也许,我不够坏,没有,学会如何取悦一个女人了。也许,我应适当的改变自己,做一个坏人。可以去泡吧,可以去赌博。可以去找妓女。
  纠结,我相处了这么多年,还不如一个一无所知的人。活着真的失败了。曾经,想过死亡。死亡并不可怕。过去总看不起殉情的男人。但是,到今天,我才明白。原来我也是他们其中的一员。
  男人哭吧哭吧不是罪,罪,从何来!
  试着告诉自己不要哭,每次见到她。我试着微笑。不想让她见我不开心。不知道她是怎么想的。伤害这我,又,关心着我。怜悯的可怜。我不需要。

看着你,你们快乐,我就快乐。虽然我心里好痛,但是谁让你是我的一切呢!

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |

相关推荐

换一换

本版热帖

发表回复