Do you like to talk with foreigner?

楼主:馨清 时间:2007-01-24 19:06:00 点击:524 回复:10
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Wednesday, January 24, 2007.
  One of my clients came to my factory to visit at this afternoon that they came from Europe and there was an office in Shenzhen. I also gave my business card to them and spoke it in English. Maybe it was the first time to speak in English with foreigner. They were very polite and I liked to talk with them.
  One of my colleagues leaves a day to examine and I will help her to work. Maybe I am not familiar with her job and I can’t find some document. She will join the examination of driving and focus on to examine. Her mobile phone is closed and I can’t find her. One of my clients sends a document to quote and I don’t know how to quote it? Therefore I worry about it that I can’t solve it. The client wants to gain the reply urgently and gets angry for it. At last, I finish the quotation which must be confirmed by my manager and then I send it to my client.

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
作者:andrea_arriola 时间:2007-01-24 22:38:58
  大清早来拜神
作者:lawyerbar 时间:2007-01-24 23:35:05
  hehe, you should pay more attention to grammer problems!

One of my clients came to my factory to visit at this afternoon that they came from Europe and there was an office in Shenzhen.

came to visit your factory, much better.
  you should say this afternoon not at ~.
  that they came~, why? you should use another sentence: (They said) they came from ~~,and they have a brach (or office) in Shenzhen.

and spoke it in English, ~~, speak English, is ok, and speak is a transitive verb(及物动词), in is not suitable in the structure. You talked with them in English...

foreigner is a countable noun, in the context, you should use foreigners not foreigner, what's more, you'd better call them guests not foreigners, at least they are your clients.

one of your mates took a leave to take part in her examinations, and I have to do her job when she was absent.

not maybe, you may say: because I am not~..

document is a countable word too. your may use documents.But "files" is a more suitable one. ..,

driving tests

she is go all out for it, and closed her mobile phone.

I cannot get touch with her.

one of my clients sent a document of files to quote for??/

but(not and) I didn't know how to quote (报价的对象)

I am very worried about it and I thought I couldnot make it.

the guest wanted to take the reply immediately, and was annoied at ~~.

finished the job, and gave it be my manager to confirm.

说明一下,这件事已经发生了,最好用过去态。呵呵,试着改了一下。
作者:smartjeck 时间:2007-01-28 17:41:49
  楼上的好强啊

我也来学习。
作者:舞泠风 时间:2007-01-29 06:32:21
  "foreigner" is a vague term

作者:peter_lee0327 时间:2007-02-01 11:36:57
  American or British instead of foreigner is much better.
  I never like to correct others.
  just kidding.
作者:不莱特 时间:2007-02-01 17:21:07
  One of my clients came to visit our factory this afternoon. They said that they came from Europe, and they have branch in Shenzhen. I gave my business card to them and talked with them in English. Maybe it was the first time of speaking English with foreigners. They were very polite and I liked to talk with them.
  Because one of mine mates took leave to take part in her examinations, so I have to do her job when she was absent. I can’t find her files, for I am not familiar with her work. She will join the test of driving and focus on. She is go all out for it, and closed her mobile phone. One of the guests sent a quotation. I don’t know how to reply. So I am very worried about it and I thought I could not make it. The guests get angry, because they need take the reply as soon as possible. At last, I finished the job, and gave it be my manger to confirm.

作者:艾崖 时间:2007-02-01 18:03:50
  lawyerbar 强 学习~~~
作者:飘香怪味酸鸡蛋 时间:2007-02-01 18:23:20
  quote这里是不是报价的意思??
作者:danbati 时间:2007-02-01 19:26:44
  大家终于把这个经典的贴子用来改错了,很好
作者:不莱特 时间:2007-02-05 16:31:29
  All of us finally put right the sepcial article. Excellent!
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规