字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

上页 1 2 3 下页  到页 
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 09:56:31
  是挺奇怪的
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 09:57:27
  So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab,according to the word LORD.And he buriedhim in a valley in the land of Moab,over against Bethpeor,but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:05:35
  And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days,so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:08:15
  And Joshua the son of Num was full of the spirit of wisdom,for Moses had laid his hands upon him,and the children of Israel hearkend unto him,and did as the LORD commanded Moses.And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like Moses,whom the LORD know face to face.In all the signs and the wonders,which the LORD sent him to do in the of Egypt to Pharaoh,and to all his servants,and to all his land.And in all that mighty hand,and in all the great terror which Moses showed in the sight of all Israel.(9-12)
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:12:32
   his eyes was not dim,nor his natural force abated.--7
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:23:40
  And Moses was .......when he died
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:26:15
  an hundred and ... years old
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:31:43
  an hundred and thirty years old
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:32:57
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:33:53
  one hundred and twenty
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:34:51
  an hundred and twenty
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-20 10:41:27
  都能发啊,可是放一块就发不上来,奇怪ING。。。。。。
楼主信天优 时间:2009-06-22 10:59:30
  Lesson Fifty-nine Rahab and the Spies

1 Then Joshua son of Nun secretly sent two spies from Shittim. "Go, look over the land," he said, "especially Jericho." So they went and entered the house of a prostitute named Rahab and stayed there. 2 The king of Jericho was told, "Look! Some of the Israelites have come here tonight to spy out the land." 3 So the king of Jericho sent this message to Rahab: "Bring out the men who came to you and entered your house, because they have come to spy out the whole land." 4 But the woman had taken the two men and hidden them. She said, "Yes, the men came to me, but I did not know where they had come from. 5 At dusk, when it was time to close the city gate, the men left. I don’t know which way they went. Go after them quickly. You may catch up with them." 6 (But she had taken them up to the roof and hidden them under the stalks of flax she had laid out on the roof.) 7 So the men set out in pursuit of the spies on the road that leads to the fords of the Jordan, and as soon as the pursuers had gone out, the gate was shut.

secretly 秘密地
  especially 特别是,
  spy out 侦探
  send the message to sb. 给某人送去信息,
  bring out 把。。。带来
  at dusk, 黄昏时,
  catch up with 追上
  stalk 茎, 柄, 梗, 秆
  flax 亚麻
  she had laid out 从句,修饰 the stalks of flax
  in pursuit of 追击,追捕 pursuer 追捕者

以色列的情报机构摩萨德威振四海,看来是有极深的渊源。而且情报工作似乎又与美女也有着极深的渊源。约书亚知道情报工作的重要性,这一战因两位情报员的出色情报而获胜。喇合在以色列人进入耶利哥一战中起了关键性的作用,所以神也特别纪念这个看似极为卑贱的人,不仅她和她一家免予了战争的灾难,而且竟然成为耶稣的祖先。圣经中提到妓女时,总是充满同情。在耶稣的眼里,法利赛人比妓女更可怜。

喇合与两个探子
  1当下,嫩的儿子约书亚从什亭暗暗打发两个人作探子,吩咐说,你们去窥探那地和耶利哥。于是二人去了,来到一个妓女名叫喇合的家里,就在那里躺卧。2有人告诉耶利哥王说,今夜有以色列人来到这里窥探此地。3耶利哥王打发人去见喇合说,那来到你这里,进了你家的人要交出来,因为他们来窥探全地。4女人将二人隐藏,就回答说,那人果然到我这里来。他们是哪里来的我却不知道。5天黑,要关城门的时候,他们出去了,往哪里去我却不知道。你们快快地去追赶,就必追上。6(先是女人领二人上了房顶,将他们藏在那里所摆的麻秸中。)7那些人就往约旦河的渡口追赶他们去了。追赶他们的人一出去,城门就关了。约书亚记2:1--7

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-22 11:05:21
  especially
作者:emma_han 时间:2009-06-22 14:48:05
  可以使心灵安静平和
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-27 21:32:29
  好些天了,都没更新啊
楼主信天优 时间:2009-06-29 08:56:47
  Lesson Sixty Crossing the Jordan
  12 Now then, choose twelve men from the tribes of Israel, one from each tribe. 13 And as soon as the priests who carry the ark of the LORD -the Lord of all the earth—set foot in the Jordan, its waters flowing downstream will be cut off and stand up in a heap." 14 So when the people broke camp to cross the Jordan, the priests carrying the ark of the covenant went ahead of them. 15 Now the Jordan is at flood stage all during harvest. Yet as soon as the priests who carried the ark reached the Jordan and their feet touched the water's edge, 16 the water from upstream stopped flowing. It piled up in a heap a great distance away, at a town called Adam in the vicinity of Zarethan, while the water flowing down to the Sea of the Arabah (the Salt Sea [a] ) was completely cut off. So the people crossed over opposite Jericho. 17 The priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the middle of the Jordan, while all Israel passed by until the whole nation had completed the crossing on dry ground.

one from each tribe 从语法上讲,one修饰men。
  its waters = waters of the Jordan river
  downstream 为副词,修饰flooding
  be cut off 切断,
  stand up 矗立,
  heap 堆积 The books are in a heap. 书籍堆成一堆。
  break camp 结束营地,break 结束,完成,The cold winter at last broke at the end of March. 三月底寒冬终于过去了。
  at flood stage 处在洪水期,强调要让水止住的确是神迹。
  the water's edge 水边
  upstream 上游,
  stop flowing 停止流动
  be piled up 堆积起来
  in a heap 一堆
  a great distance away 很远,
  vicinity 附近
  completely 完完全全
  stand firm, firm 是形容词,在这里可以视为表语。
  pass by 通过

摩西带领以色列人出埃及时经历了过红海的神迹,今天摩西的接班人约书亚要带领这批人走完旅途中最后一部分,不仅要出,而且要入,出的目的是为了入,出要依靠神,入也要依靠神,所以神同样的行了一个类似的神迹,就是让约旦河的水停止流动。那时正是洪水季节,洪水本来就涨过了两岸。这时河水停止了,那岂不会漫延到附近的土地吗?没有,可见是整个河流都处于停止状态。今天我们面对滚滚的商业浪潮,我们有信心求主让我们平安地度过外界的诱惑、恐惧而进入我们属灵的迦南美地吗?

过约旦河
  12你们现在要从以色列支派中拣选十二个人,每支派一人,13等到抬普天下主耶和华约柜的祭司把脚站在约旦河水里,约旦河的水,就是从上往下流的水,必然断绝,立起成垒。14百姓离开帐棚要过约旦河的时候,抬约柜的祭司乃在百姓的前头。15他们到了约旦河,脚一入水(原来约旦河水在收割的日子涨过两岸),16那从上往下流的水便在极远之地,撒拉但旁的亚当城那里停住,立起成垒。那往亚拉巴的海,就是盐海,下流的水全然断绝。于是百姓在耶利哥的对面过去了。17抬耶和华约柜的祭司在约旦河中的干地上站定,以色列众人都从干地上过去,直到国民尽都过了约旦河。约书亚记3:12-17

楼主信天优 时间:2009-06-29 09:13:30
  Lesson Sixty-one The Fall of Jerico
  13 Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, "Are you for us or for our enemies?" 14 "Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord [a] have for his servant?" 15 The commander of the LORD's army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.

standing in front of him 分词结构,修饰man
  with a drawn sword,drawn是draw 的过去分词,拔出来,
  commander of the army 军队司令
  facedown 面部朝下
  take off your sandals, 脱销你的鞋,sandal类似于拖鞋
  for 因为,
  did so.照着做了

区分敌我是我们的第一本能,所以有个人说,谁是我们的敌人,谁是我们的朋友,这个问题很重要。但是对于跟随神的人来说,头等重要的问题却是,我们是不是神的朋友,或者我们有没有成为神的敌人。今天耶稣是你生命中的主,还是耶稣只是你要用来做传销的一个媒介?我们的本性更能驱使我们去利用神,而不是让主做我们生命的主。在神的面前,愿我们每个人都说,我主有什么话吩咐仆人。这里约书亚不仅是准备好聆听主的话,而是准备照着去做了。因为来自主的话就是天命,基督徒以服从耶稣的命令为天命。

耶利哥城塌陷
  约书亚靠近耶利哥的时候,举目观看,不料,有一个人手里有拔出来的刀,对面站立。约书亚到他那里,问他说,你是帮助我们呢,是帮助我们敌人呢。他回答说,不是的,我来是要作耶和华军队的元帅。约书亚就俯伏在地下拜,说,我主有什么话吩咐仆人。耶和华军队的元帅对约书亚说,把你脚上的鞋脱下来,因为你所站的地方是圣的。约书亚就照着行了。约书亚记5:13-15

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-06-30 08:44:57
  Take off your sandals
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-06 04:57:05

Lesson Sixty-two How to deliver Jericho

1 Now Jericho was tightly shut up because of the Israelites. No one went out and no one came in.
   2 Then the LORD said to Joshua, "See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. 3 March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. 4 Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams' horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets. 5 When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have all the people give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the people will go up, every man straight in."

deliver 交付,传递,解救 Lord, deliver us from evil. 主啊,救我们脱离凶恶。
   march 行走,游行,March 三月
  armed men 武装人员,战士,注意arm的名词: 手臂
  priest 祭司
  trumpet 号角,blowing the trumpets 吹号角 rams' horns 羊的角
  hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, sound是动词,前面略去了 to
  give a loud shout 发出大声叫喊,
  collapse 倒塌,
  every man straight in,这里省略了go up, straight in 直接进入

这是圣经中一个有名的神迹。神迹是很难复制,但其属灵的意义却永恒。耶利哥城在约旦河西边十来公里、盐海(亚拉巴海)的北边,这个城市有一个特征,就是地理位置独特,它位于海平面以下。耶利哥城至今仍在。耶利哥城是以色列人进入迦南地的主要及第一个障碍,攻克此城意义重大。占领了耶利哥就能对迦南地其他地方的人产生极大的心理上的压力,为以色列人进入此地奠定基础。列王记上记载,耶利哥城后被重建。(16:34)按照人的作战经验,耶和华的战法是闻所未闻,但是神的道路高过我们的道路,我们要做的是就是顺服。

攻占耶利哥
  1耶利哥的城门因以色列人就关得严紧,无人出入。2耶和华晓谕约书亚说,看哪,我已经把耶利哥和耶利哥的王,并大能的勇士,都交在你手中。3你们的一切兵丁要围绕这城,一日围绕一次,六日都要这样行。4七个祭司要拿七个羊角走在约柜前。到第七日,你们要绕城七次,祭司也要吹角。5他们吹的角声拖长,你们听见角声,众百姓要大声呼喊,城墙就必塌陷,各人都要往前直上。 约书亚记6:1-5

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-07 08:04:39
  Jericho
作者:ximu003 时间:2009-07-07 11:00:41
  mark
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-11 07:00:49
  Lesson Sixty-three Joshua’s Farewell to the Israelites

Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. 15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." 16 Then the people answered, "Far be it from us to forsake the LORD to serve other gods! 17 It was the LORD our God himself who brought us and our fathers up out of Egypt, from that land of slavery, and performed those great signs before our eyes. He protected us on our entire journey and among all the nations through which we traveled. 18 And the LORD drove out before us all the nations, including the Amorites, who lived in the land. We too will serve the LORD, because he is our God. Joshua 24:14-18

fear the LORD 敬畏耶和华and serve him
  with all faithfulness 完全忠心地
  throw away 扔掉 Can we throw away this broken dish? 我们能把这破碗扔掉了吗?
  beyond the River 河的那一边,这里的河指约旦河
  seems undesirable to you 对你们来说看上去不妥的话
  choose for yourselves this day whom 是choose 的宾语,也可以这样排列:choose whom for yourselves this day
  Far be it from us 直译是“让那件事离我们离得远远的”,就是“绝不做”的意思。Far be it from us to defend our sins. 我们不要去为我们的罪辩护。
  forsake 放弃,离弃,O God, forsake me not! 神啊,不要离弃我。
  bring us and our fathers up out of Egypt 把我们带出埃及
  performed those great signs 行了这些不可思议的神迹
  on our entire journey 在我们整个旅途中
  drive out 驱赶,Should Christians drive out demons from people? 基督徒要不要从人身上赶鬼呢?
  including 包括

时间飞逝,第二代掌门人约书亚也即将离世,他戎马倥偬一生,如今他要离去之际,他一定有很多的话要对以色列人说。他只能说最为重要的,那就是以后以色列人的信仰该何去何从。以色列人是机会主义者,用俗话说,就是有奶就是娘,谁给他们好处,他们就信谁。耶和华把他们从为奴之地带进了自由的国度,他们只因一时没有肉吃,就立马去拜其他的神,真是生得贱。约书亚在想,我走了以后,这些人会不会又因为外部人女子长得漂亮就娶她们,转而就拜偶像了呢?如果这些人转而拜了偶像,那这几十年的仗岂不白搭?所以他最后以自家要走的道路来勉励全体以色列人,这也当成为当今基督徒的座右铭:至于我和我家,我们必定事奉耶和华。

约书亚向以色列人告别
  现在你们要敬畏耶和华,诚心实意地事奉他,将你们列祖在大河那边和在埃及所事奉的神除掉,去事奉耶和华。若是你们以事奉耶和华为不好,今日就可以选择所要事奉的,是你们列祖在大河那边所事奉的神呢。是你们所住这地的亚摩利人的神呢。至于我和我家,我们必定事奉耶和华。百姓回答说,我们断不敢离弃耶和华去事奉别神。因耶和华我们的神曾将我们和我们列祖从埃及地的为奴之家领出来,在我们眼前行了那些大神迹,在我们所行的道上,所经过的诸国,都保护了我们。耶和华又把住此地的亚摩利人都从我们面前赶出去。所以,我们必事奉耶和华,因为他是我们的神。 约书亚记24:14-18

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-12 07:55:12
  Serve the LORD.
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-13 06:59:56
  Lesson Sixty-four Judges raised up

16 Then the LORD raised up judges, [a] who saved them out of the hands of these raiders. 17 Yet they would not listen to their judges but prostituted themselves to other gods and worshiped them. Unlike their fathers, they quickly turned from the way in which their fathers had walked, the way of obedience to the LORD's commands. 18 Whenever the LORD raised up a judge for them, he was with the judge and saved them out of the hands of their enemies as long as the judge lived; for the LORD had compassion on them as they groaned under those who oppressed and afflicted them. 19 But when the judge died, the people returned to ways even more corrupt than those of their fathers, following other gods and serving and worshiping them. They refused to give up their evil practices and stubborn ways. Judges 2:16-19

raise up 兴起,God will raise up a prophet for you. 神会为你们兴起一位先知。
   out of = from
  raider 袭击者,强盗,注意:raid
  listen to 听从,
  prostitute 妓女,行淫乱,
  unlike their fathers, 与列祖、父辈不一样
  turned from 偏离,
  as long as 长达,只要
  compassion 爱心,怜悯
  groan 哭喊
  oppress 压迫
  afflict 造成痛苦,
  corrupt 腐败,
  give up 放弃
  evil practices 邪恶的做法
  stubborn 顽固,不听话,He is as stubborn as a donkey.他像驴子一样倔强。

约书亚死后,以色列人进入了士师时代。士师很重要,既要在属灵的事上带领以色列人,又要冲锋陷阵来拯救他们,还要治理。耶和华看着自己的选民,既失望又疼爱,他们一而再再而三地悖逆,同时他们又遭受外邦人的欺压。我们今天的同胞很有点像这情况,一方面他们悖逆神,拜偶像,一方面整个民族精神失落,醉生梦死。士师来帮助以色列民,但他们却不听从士师。为神服事的人大多有这样的经历,你花很多的时间去服事一个群体,这些人却不服从你。他们觉得牧者为他们做的事都是理所当然的。但神的爱永不止息。

兴起士师
  16 耶和华兴起士师,士师就拯救他们脱离抢夺他们人的手。 17 他们却不听从士师,竟随从叩拜别神,行了邪淫,速速地偏离他们列祖所行的道,不如他们列祖顺从耶和华的命令。 18 耶和华为他们兴起士师,就与那士师同在。士师在世的一切日子,耶和华拯救他们脱离仇敌的手。他们因受欺压扰害,就哀声叹气,所以耶和华后悔了。 19 及至士师死后,他们就转去行恶,比他们列祖更甚,去事奉叩拜别神,总不断绝顽梗的恶行。士师记2:16-19

作者:I_Love_Jesus 时间:2009-07-13 07:09:43
  终于到了旧约中我非常喜欢的《士师记》。参孙、以笏,还有女英雄底波拉的故事最让人着迷。以笏俨然就是以色列的荆轲。而底波拉则是圣经中极其罕见的女性故事主角和正面人物之一。
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-14 08:06:49
  为什么是“士师”,感觉不好。
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-17 19:00:14
  Lesson Sixty-five Gideon

The LORD said to Gideon, "You have too many men for me to deliver Midian into their hands. In order that Israel may not boast against me that her own strength has saved her, 3 announce now to the people, 'Anyone who trembles with fear may turn back and leave Mount Gilead.' " So twenty-two thousand men left, while ten thousand remained.
   4 But the LORD said to Gideon, "There are still too many men. Take them down to the water, and I will sift them for you there. If I say, 'This one shall go with you,' he shall go; but if I say, 'This one shall not go with you,' he shall not go."
   5 So Gideon took the men down to the water. There the LORD told him, "Separate those who lap the water with their tongues like a dog from those who kneel down to drink." 6 Three hundred men lapped with their hands to their mouths. All the rest got down on their knees to drink.
   7 The LORD said to Gideon, "With the three hundred men that lapped I will save you and give the Midianites into your hands. Let all the other men go, each to his own place." 8 So Gideon sent the rest of the Israelites to their tents but kept the three hundred, who took over the provisions and trumpets of the others.
   Now the camp of Midian lay below him in the valley.

too many to 太多以至做不了,too to 这是个否定句。
  deliver into one’s hands 把物/人交给谁的手中
  in order that 为了(这样一个目的)
  that her own strength has saved her 这个从句是boast的内容。
  tremble with fear 因惧怕而颤抖
  There are still too many men. 后面省略了to 的词组。
  sift 筛选
  separate 分开 separate sb. from sb. 将某人与其他人分开。
  lap the water 舔水
  the provisions 供应品,食品
  valley 山谷

前面有神给约书亚开出路,让以色列人意识到神的大能,这里神再次向选民显神迹,都只有一个目的,就是要让选民知道,是神在做,免得他们吹牛。今天有些基督徒喜欢吹牛。宣称自己有医病赶鬼的能力。如果真的有鬼被赶走了,是神在赶呢,还是这个吹牛皮的基督徒在赶呢?很多人做见证,都是不经意间吹牛皮,只是在见证的末尾最后才把神抬了出来。我们做见证时、在听见证时,一定要小心,我们是否将荣耀都归给了神。

基甸
  耶和华对基甸说:“跟随你的人过多,我不能将米甸人交在他们手中,免得以色列人向我夸大,说:‘是我们自己的手救了我们。’现在你要向这些人宣告说:‘凡惧怕胆怯的,可以离开基列山回去。’”于是有二万二千人回去,只剩下一万。耶和华对基甸说:“人还是过多;你要带他们下到水旁,我好在那里为你试试他们。我指点谁说:‘这人可以同你去’,他就可以同你去;我指点谁说:‘这人不可同你去’,他就不可同你去。” 基甸就带他们下到水旁。耶和华对基甸说:“凡用舌头舔水,象狗舔的,要使他单站在一处;凡跪下喝水的,也要使他单站在一处。” 于是用手捧着舔水的有三百人,其余的都跪下喝水。耶和华对基甸说:“我要用这舔水的三百人拯救你们,将米甸人交在你手中;其余的人都可以各归各处去。” 这三百人就带着食物和角;其余的以色列人,基甸都打发他们各归各的帐棚,只留下这三百人。米甸营在他下边的平原里。士师记 7:2-8

作者:小浣熊723 时间:2009-07-17 21:46:18
  很不错,辛苦楼主了O(∩_∩)O~
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-18 06:44:07
  Lesson Sixty-six The Death of Samson

20 Then she called, "Samson, the Philistines are upon you!"
   He awoke from his sleep and thought, "I'll go out as before and shake myself free." But he did not know that the LORD had left him.
   21 Then the Philistines seized him, gouged out his eyes and took him down to Gaza. Binding him with bronze shackles, they set him to grinding in the prison. 22 But the hair on his head began to grow again after it had been shaved.
  The Death of Samson
   23 Now the rulers of the Philistines assembled to offer a great sacrifice to Dagon their god and to celebrate, saying, "Our god has delivered Samson, our enemy, into our hands."
   24 When the people saw him, they praised their god, saying,
   "Our god has delivered our enemy
   into our hands,
   the one who laid waste our land
   and multiplied our slain."
   25 While they were in high spirits, they shouted, "Bring out Samson to entertain us." So they called Samson out of the prison, and he performed for them.
   When they stood him among the pillars, 26 Samson said to the servant who held his hand, "Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them." 27 Now the temple was crowded with men and women; all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof were about three thousand men and women watching Samson perform. 28 Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD, remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes."

the Philistines are upon you! 非利士人来抓你了。are upon you / come upon you, 奔你而来了。
  awake from his sleep 睡醒了过来
  shake myself free shake 抖动,震动
  the LORD had left him 主已经离开了他,过去完成时。
  gouged out his eyes 挖出了他的双眼
  to grinding 锁住,
   hair 头发
  shave 剃,理发
  assemble 聚集,聚会,the Assembly of God
   to offer a great sacrifice to 向谁隆重献祭
  lay waste our land = lay our land waste 也就是 make our land waste。
  in high spirits 情绪很高,兴高采烈
  entertain 娱乐,让大家高兴 entertainment
  support 支撑,支持,
  lean against 靠在
  be crowded with 拥挤
  on the roof were about three thousand men and women 这是个倒装句,主语是three thousand men and women
  watching Samson perform 这里在perform 前省略了to,watch 后面的不定式可以如此。
  strengthen 动词,给谁加添力量;比较名词:strength。
  with one blow 一击,
  get revenge on s. for sth. 因某事向谁报仇。

中国有句古话:英雄难过美人关。参孙在士师记里是个重要人物,他一个人独得了三章的分量,比其他士师占的篇幅都多,士师记从他还没有出生就写起,神在他身上花了很大的精力,他也的确为神立了不少功。旧约里有好些像参孙的人,舍得为神献身,不怕流血,但却跌倒在石榴裙下。一个女人,竟把他攻破。对于一些人,“眼目的情欲”自古都是一场难胜的争战。其实,人间美好的东西,例如金钱、美貌、名誉、地位,都无时不刻地可能转化为人犯罪的诱惑。当参孙犯罪时,神已经离开了他,而他还不知道。圣经作者对这个人感到极为惋惜,他最后悔悟,死得悲壮,他最后对敌人的一击超过了平生的所有战绩之和,也算是与他最后悔改相称的行为了。

大利拉说:“参孙哪,非利士人拿你来了!”参孙从睡中醒来,心里说:“我要象前几次出去活动身体”;他却不知道耶和华已经离开他了。非利士人将他拿住,剜了他的眼睛,带他下到迦萨,用铜链拘索他;他就在监里推磨。然而他的头发被剃之后,又渐渐长起来了。非利士人的首领聚集,要给他们的神大衮献大祭,并且欢乐,因为他们说:“我们的神将我们的仇敌参孙交在我们手中了。” 众人看见参孙,就赞美他们的神说:“我们的神将毁坏我们地、杀害我们许多人的仇敌交在我们手中了。” 他们正宴乐的时候,就说:“叫参孙来,在我们面前戏耍戏耍。”于是将参孙从监里提出来,他就在众人面前戏耍。他们使他站在两柱中间。参孙向拉他手的童子说:“求你让我摸着托房的柱子,我要靠一靠。” 那时房内充满男女,非利士人的众首领也都在那里。房的平顶上约有三千男女观看参孙戏耍。参孙求告耶和华说:“主耶和华啊,求你眷念我。上帝啊,求你赐我这一次的力量,使我在非利士人身上报那剜我双眼的仇。”士师记16:20-28

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-18 08:18:12
  英雄与美人并不冲突的啊,为什么非要取一,舍一。
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-19 10:50:49
   Lesson Sixty-seven The Story of Ruth

At this they wept again. Then Orpah kissed her mother-in-law good-by, but Ruth clung to her. "Look," said Naomi, "your sister-in-law is going back to her people and her gods. Go back with her." But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me." When Naomi realized that Ruth was determined to go with her, she stopped urging her. So the two women went on until they came to Bethlehem. When they arrived in Bethlehem, the whole town was stirred because of them, and the women exclaimed, "Can this be Naomi?" Ruth

weep 过去式:wept 另一个哭词:cry

mother-in-law 岳母,brother-in-law

cling 过去式 clung to her.

urge 督促 催促,I have an urge to be closer to God. 我内心有股力量,要与神更亲密。

Where you go I will go = I will go where you go

I will be buried.被埋,

deal with 与谁打交道;处理 How do you deal with sins in this situation? 在这种情况下,你是如何对付罪的呢?

be it ever so severely, (愿神对付我)而且重重地对付我

anything but = only

realize 意识到

be determined to 执意,决心

the whole town 全城的人

be stirred 激动,惊讶,

exclaime 高呼,高喊

路得的故事
  路得的命运似乎很惨,但比她更惨的是她的婆婆,路得富有同情心,她没有怨天尤人,相反,她愿意照顾婆婆一辈子。婆婆平时也一定是以神的爱在对待这位外邦人儿媳,所以婆婆的见证给路得留下了深刻的印象。以致路得愿意说,你的神就是我的神。当她走出信心的第一步时,神就在暗中保守她,她是位外邦人,但神却大大地祝福了她。她不仅有信心,而且勤劳、孝顺,是位“贤德的女子”。神终使她得到“末后的恩比先前更大。”也就是她成为了耶稣的祖先之一。

两个儿妇又放声而哭,俄珥巴与婆婆亲嘴而别,只是路得舍不得拿俄米。拿俄米说,看哪,你嫂子已经回她本国,和她所拜的神那里去了,你也跟着你嫂子回去吧。路得说,不要催我回去不跟随你,你往哪里去,我也往那里去。你在哪里住宿,我也在那里住宿。你的国就是我的国,你的神就是我的神。你在哪里死,我也在那里死,也葬在那里。除非死能使你我相离,不然,愿耶和华重重地降罚与我。拿俄米见路得定意要跟随自己去,就不再劝她了。于是二人同行,来到伯利恒。她们到了伯利恒,合城的人就都惊讶。妇女们说,这是拿俄米麽。路得记1:14-19

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-20 16:14:17
  Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you.Where you go i will go,and where you stay i will stay.Your people will be my people and your God my God.Where you die I will die,and there i will be buried.
  觉得好感人!
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-21 11:16:01
  Lesson Sixty-eight The Genealogy of David

11 Then the elders and all those at the gate said, "We are witnesses. May the LORD make the woman who is coming into your home like Rachel and Leah, who together built up the house of Israel. May you have standing in Ephrathah and be famous in Bethlehem. 12 Through the offspring the LORD gives you by this young woman, may your family be like that of Perez, whom Tamar bore to Judah."

13 So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife. Then he went to her, and the LORD enabled her to conceive, and she gave birth to a son. 14 The women said to Naomi: "Praise be to the LORD, who this day has not left you without a kinsman-redeemer. May he become famous throughout Israel! 15 He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age. For your daughter-in-law, who loves you and who is better to you than seven sons, has given him birth."

16 Then Naomi took the child, laid him in her lap and cared for him. 17 The women living there said, "Naomi has a son." And they named him Obed. He was the father of Jesse, the father of David.

witness 见证人,见证 我们既领受人的见证, We accept man's testimony, but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 神的见证更该领受了(“该领受”原文作“大”),因 神的见证是为他儿子作的。约一5:九

like的短语修饰the woman

build up 建设,

the house of Israel 以色列家,指以色列国

have standing 这是一个词组,意思是有资格作证,有崇高的信誉,

be famous 出名,声誉卓绝,

the offspring 后代

by this young woman 通过这位年轻的女子

Boaz took Ruth 这里的take 说“娶”之意。

Then he went to her, 与她同房的委婉语。

conceive 怀孕

give birth to 生下

the women said to Naomi 周围邻居中的妇女

praise be to the LORD, 这是一个祈使句,愿赞美归给神

who this day has not left you without a kinsman-redeemer. 这是双重否定,就是肯定句,他给你留下了至亲。

throughout Israel 全以色列,也可以用across 来替代。

renew 更新,

sustain 保守,保养,

lap 膝

care for 照看

神的爱非常奇妙。照说,拿俄米是一位命运悲惨的妇人,她本来有一个幸福的家庭,家中有三位男子:丈夫和两个儿子。这在以色列民中是蒙福的象征,然而神却允许她家的三位男人都相继离去。拿俄米却有一位外邦人的儿媳,不仅爱她,还愿意委生给神。波阿斯爱路得,路得爱波阿斯,但是这中间还有一个人有优先权娶路得。可谓好事多磨。走神的道就是如此,我们要等待,要尽诸般的义,完成了诸般的义后,神自然要成就他自己的计划。拿俄米最后是苦尽甜来。神要透过这个故事向人类显现出救赎之道。

大卫的家谱
  在城门坐着的众民和长老都说,我们作见证。愿耶和华使进你家的这女子,像建立以色列家的拉结,利亚二人一样。又愿你在以法他得亨通,在伯利恒得名声。愿耶和华从这少年女子赐你后裔,使你的家像他玛,从犹大所生法勒斯的家一般。于是,波阿斯娶了路得为妻,与她同房。耶和华使她怀孕生了一个儿子。妇人们对拿俄米说,耶和华是应当称颂的。因为今日没有撇下你使你无至近的亲属。愿这孩子在以色列中得名声。他必提起你的精神,奉养你的老,因为是爱慕你的那儿妇所生的。有这儿妇比有七个儿子还好。拿俄米就把孩子抱在怀中,作他的养母。邻舍的妇人说,拿俄米得孩子了。就给孩子起名叫俄备得。这俄备得是耶西的父,耶西是大卫的父。路得记4:11-17

作者:相逢不应相识 时间:2009-07-21 14:28:33

《[好文共赏]英语经典语录、格言选(中级)》
  所有楼主发言及回复整理版地址:

贴库: http://www.tieku.org/read.php?tid=199297

程序自动在十分钟内同步楼主新帖!

作者:追遗 时间:2009-07-21 16:23:27
  学习TOLES法律英语的好去处:www.toleschina.org.cn
作者:hongxiuzhang 时间:2009-07-21 16:27:05
  学 i
作者:追遗 时间:2009-07-22 15:01:20
  TOLES法律英语!
  8月8日核心课程班正式开课,可以免费试听!

楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-23 07:19:48
  Lesson Sixty-nine Birth of Samuel

10 In bitterness of soul Hannah wept much and prayed to the LORD. 11 And she made a vow, saying, "O LORD Almighty, if you will only look upon your servant's misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the LORD for all the days of his life, and no razor will ever be used on his head." 12 As she kept on praying to the LORD, Eli observed her mouth. 13 Hannah was praying in her heart, and her lips were moving but her voice was not heard. Eli thought she was drunk 14 and said to her, "How long will you keep on getting drunk? Get rid of your wine." 15 "Not so, my lord," Hannah replied, "I am a woman who is deeply troubled. I have not been drinking wine or beer; I was pouring out my soul to the LORD. 16 Do not take your servant for a wicked woman; I have been praying here out of my great anguish and grief." 17 Eli answered, "Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant you what you have asked of him." 18 She said, "May your servant find favor in your eyes." Then she went her way and ate something, and her face was no longer downcast. 19 Early the next morning they arose and worshiped before the LORD and then went back to their home at Ramah. Elkanah lay with Hannah his wife, and the LORD remembered her. 20 So in the course of time Hannah conceived and gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel, [a] saying, "Because I asked the LORD for him."

bitterness of soul 内心的苦处,苦毒,极处的忧伤
  make a vow 发誓,立约,
  look upon 查看
  misery 悲伤,
  for all the days of his life, 他一生的全部日子,他整个一生
  razor 剃须刀
  observe 观察,
  Hannah was praying in her heart, 哈拿在心里祷告
  lip 嘴唇
  be drunk 喝醉了
  keep on getting drunk 老是醉
  get rid of your wine 戒了你的酒
  is deeply troubled 有很深的烦恼,
  pour out 倾倒出来
  take your servant for a wicked woman 把你的仆人当成不正经的女人,
  out of 带着,
  great anguish and grief 极大的愁苦,
  grant 给,赐,
  have asked of him = have asked something of him, 这里的of 是 from, out of的意思。
  find favor in 获得青睐,恩惠,
  go one’s way 走了,her way 虽是名词词组,但这里做副词用。
  downcast 拉下了脸,苦着脸
  in the course of time 在随后的一段时间里

犹太人文化与中国文化一样,视不能生育的妇女为无能。哈拿心里愁烦,不住地祷告,神眷顾了她。最令人感动的是,哈拿记得自己在神面前的许愿,就是把儿子完全奉献给神。这样的母亲是最伟大的。我们今天很多人也在神面前许愿,但在神成就了我们的祷告后,我们就把许过的愿抛到九霄云外,把神为我们所做的一切视为理所当然。许多基督徒父母赚钱送儿女去世俗的大学,给儿女买房子成亲,这是这些父母对自己儿女的爱,但是当知道教会需要人出来为神传道时,这些父母就祷告说,神啊,你呼召别人的儿女吧,我真舍不得把我的儿女献上。他们在社会上能出人头地就是给我带来极大的脸面呀。中国今天哈拿一样的父母在哪里?

撒母耳出生
  哈拿心里愁苦,就痛痛哭泣,祈祷耶和华,许愿说:“万军之耶和华啊!你若垂顾婢女的苦情,眷念不忘婢女,赐我一个儿子,我必使他终身归与耶和华,不用剃头刀剃他的头。”哈拿在耶和华面前不住地祈祷,以利定睛看她的嘴。原来哈拿心中默祷,只动嘴唇,不出声音,因此以利以为她喝醉了。以利对她说:“你要醉到几时呢?你不应该喝酒!”哈拿回答说:“主啊!不是这样,我是心里愁苦的妇人,清酒浓酒都没有喝,但在耶和华面前倾心吐意。不要将婢女看作不正经的女子;我因被人激动,愁苦太多,所以祈求到如今。”以利说:“你可以平平安安地回去,愿以色列的 神,允准你向他所求的。”哈拿说:“愿婢女在你眼前蒙恩。”于是妇人走去吃饭,面上再不带愁容了。次日清早,他们起来,在耶和华面前敬拜,就回拉玛。到了家里,以利加拿和妻哈拿同房,耶和华顾念哈拿,哈拿就怀孕。日期满足,生了一个儿子,给他起名叫撒母耳,说:“这是我从耶和华那里求来的。” 撒母耳上1:10-20

作者:追遗 时间:2009-07-23 09:11:44
  TOLES法律英语!顶!!!
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-24 10:16:25
   Lesson Seventy The Lord Rejected Saul

The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the LORD your God at Gilgal." But Samuel replied: "Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD ? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams. For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD , he has rejected you as king." Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned. I violated the LORD's command and your instructions. I was afraid of the people and so I gave in to them.Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the LORD ." But Samuel said to him, "I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the LORD , and the LORD has rejected you as king over Israel!"

sheep and cattle 这两个名词复数时都不加s, 类似的有fish, people, 等

plunder 战利品

what was devoted to God 从句,作介词of 宾语

in order to 为了

delight in 悦纳,以。。。为乐

in obeying 这里前面省略了delight,

To obey 动词不定式作主语

the fat of rams 公羊的肥肉部分

rebellion 叛逆

the sin of divination 行邪术的罪

arrogance 傲慢,(与pride类似)

the evil of idolatry 淫乱,拜偶像

reject 拒绝,

violate 违背

instruction 指示

扫罗在旧约中是位重要的人物。他最开始时默默无闻,没有什么特殊的才华,但神还是拣选了他。他可以说是以色列的第一位君王,而之前只有士师。当撒母耳宣布扫罗就是神所拣选的君王时,大家都不知道他是谁(10:21),找了半天也找不着这样一个人。要记住,神是不愿以色列人有君王的,是这些出于悖逆强行要求,神就给了他们一位君王,所以尽管以色列人并不认识他,但大家还是欢欣鼓舞。扫罗的出现只是为大卫王的出现做铺垫。扫罗没有多久,就表现出了他并不是特别地追求神,所以后来神得把他拉下马。大卫在成为君王前,像摩西一样,经历很多的磨练。

耶和华拒绝了扫罗

百姓却在所当灭的物中,取了最好的牛羊,要在吉甲献与耶和华你的 神。撒母耳说:“耶和华喜悦燔祭和平安祭,岂如喜悦人听从他的话呢?听命胜于献祭,顺从胜于公羊的脂油。悖逆的罪,与行邪术的罪相等;顽梗的罪,与拜虚神和偶像的罪相同。你既厌弃耶和华的命令,耶和华也厌弃你作王。” 扫罗对撒母耳说:“我有罪了!我因惧怕百姓,听从他们的话,就违背了耶和华的命令和你的言语。现在求你赦免我的罪,同我回去,我好敬拜耶和华。” 撒母耳对扫罗说:“我不同你回去,因为你厌弃耶和华的命令,耶和华也厌弃你作以色列的王。” 撒母耳记上15:21-26

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-25 08:39:54
  仁者见仁智者见智
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-25 12:27:26
  Lesson Seventy-one Anointing David

When they arrived, Samuel saw Eliab and thought, "Surely the LORD's anointed stands here before the LORD." 7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 8 Then Jesse called Abinadab and had him pass in front of Samuel. But Samuel said, "The LORD has not chosen this one either." 9 Jesse then had Shammah pass by, but Samuel said, "Nor has the LORD chosen this one." 10 Jesse had seven of his sons pass before Samuel, but Samuel said to him, "The LORD has not chosen these." 11 So he asked Jesse, "Are these all the sons you have?" "There is still the youngest," Jesse answered, "but he is tending the sheep." Samuel said, "Send for him; we will not sit down [a] until he arrives." 12 So he sent and had him brought in. He was ruddy, with a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the LORD said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one." 13 So Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the LORD came upon David in power. Samuel then went to Ramah.

Surely the LORD's anointed 主语是the anointed, 受膏者
  do not consider his appearance 不要考虑他的相貌,appearance, 外貌,由动词appear发展而来。
  outward 外部的,
  had him pass 这里的had与made一般
  either 也,同样,用于否定句
  the youngest 形容词,加了the做名词。
  send for 打发人去叫他
  we will not sit down until he arrives 他不来我们就不坐,(我们就站在这里等他)
  had him brought in 这里的brought是过去分词
  ruddy 红的,红润的
  handsome features 俊美的容貌,
  the horn of oil 一角的油
  in the presence of 在什么人的面前,
  come upon David in power 以大能降临到大卫身上

大卫是家中最不起眼的小不点,但神就是要拣选小人物。相比之下,扫罗就是一表人才。撒母耳可能就是以扫罗作参考,想找一个像能出人头地的人作头头。可以这么说,这个世界的价值观都是建立在外观上,人羡慕的是珠光宝气,是前呼后拥,是手握奖杯,但这不是神所看的。人看你的外貌,也只能看到你的外貌,但神看人的内心。神就是要拣选世上愚拙的。我们还要注意到,撒母耳虽然已经膏了大卫,但他真正成为领袖却是若干年后的事。神还要花很长一段时间来精心打造大卫,要让他有彻底的委身心志。

大卫受膏

他们来的时候,撒母耳看见以利押,就心里说,耶和华的受膏者必定在他面前。耶和华却对撒母耳说:“不要看他的外貌和他身材高大,我不拣选他,因为耶和华不象人看人,人是看外貌,耶和华是看内心。” 耶西叫亚比拿达从撒母耳面前经过,撒母耳说:“耶和华也不拣选他。” 耶西又叫沙玛从撒母耳面前经过,撒母耳说:“耶和华也不拣选他。” 耶西叫他七个儿子都从撒母耳面前经过,撒母耳说:“这都不是耶和华所拣选的。” 撒母耳对耶西说:“你的儿子都在这里吗?”他回答说:“还有个小的,现在放羊。”撒母耳对耶西说:“你打发人去叫他来;他若不来,我们必不坐席。” 耶西就打发人去叫了他来。他面色光红,双目清秀,容貌俊美。耶和华说:“这就是他,你起来膏他。”撒母耳就用角里的膏油,在他诸兄中膏了他。从这日起,耶和华的灵就大大感动大卫。撒母耳起身回拉玛去了。撒母耳记16:6-13

作者:irlu 时间:2009-07-25 21:56:25
  thank you
作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-25 22:04:09
  蛮奇怪的
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-28 13:32:37
  Lesson Seventy-two David vs Goliath

44 "Come here," he said, "and I'll give your flesh to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field!" 45 David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the LORD will hand you over to me, and I'll strike you down and cut off your head. Today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give all of you into our hands." 48 As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. 49 Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.

I'll give your flesh to the birds of the air 我要把你的肉喂鸟
  the Philistine = Goliath
  come against 敌对,
  whom you have defied 这里的whom指前面的God, defy, 诋毁,
  This day = today
  hand you over to me 把你交给我,
  I'll strike you down 我要把你击垮,
  cut off your head 把你的头给斩断
  carcass 尸体 A vulture likes eating carcasses. 秃鹫喜欢吃尸体肉。
  it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; 比较:Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the Lord Almighty (Zechariah 4:6)
  the battle line 战场
  reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, 分词短语作状语
  sling 摔出去,
  struck the Philistine on the forehead, strike someone on the forehead 击中某人头部
  he fell facedown on the ground 他是朝前倒去,所以面朝下。

大卫与歌利亚似乎不在一个等级上,一个初出茅庐,一个久经沙场;一个拿儿戏般的弹弓,一个手握令人生畏的巨剑;没有人会拿大卫当回事,他的哥哥叫他离战场离得远远的。但是当众人吓得不知所措时,大卫勇敢地迎战,因为他有圣灵的恩膏。今天的家庭教会要有大卫面对歌利亚一般的勇气,虽然弱小,但坚信,“不是依靠势力,不是依靠才能,乃是依靠我的灵方能成事”。

大卫大战歌利亚
  非利士人又对大卫说:“来吧!我将你的肉给空中的飞鸟,田野的走兽吃。” 大卫对非利士人说:“你来攻击我,是靠着刀枪和铜戟;我来攻击你,是靠着万军之耶和华的名,就是你所怒骂带领以色列军队的 神。今日耶和华必将你交在我手里。我必杀你,斩你的头;又将非利士军兵的尸首,给空中的飞鸟地上的野兽吃,使普天下的人都知道以色列中有 神。又使这众人知道耶和华使人得胜,不是用刀用枪,因为争战的胜败全在乎耶和华。他必将你们交在我们手里。”非利士人起身,迎着大卫前来;大卫急忙迎着非利士人,往战场跑去。大卫用手从囊中掏出一块石子来,用机弦甩去,打中非利士人的额;石子进入额内,他就仆倒,面伏于地。撒母耳记上17:43-49

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-28 14:29:08
  神的力量,也赐予我吧
楼主信天优 时间:2009-07-29 12:11:54
  Lesson Seventy-three David, Saul and Jonathan

After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself. 2 From that day Saul kept David with him and did not let him return to his father's house. 3 And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. 4 Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt. 5 Whatever Saul sent him to do, David did it so successfully that Saul gave him a high rank in the army. This pleased all the people, and Saul's officers as well. 6 When the men were returning home after David had killed the Philistine, the women came out from all the towns of Israel to meet King Saul with singing and dancing, with joyful songs and with tambourines and lutes. 7 As they danced, they sang: "Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands." 8 Saul was very angry; this refrain galled him. "They have credited David with tens of thousands," he thought, "but me with only thousands. What more can he get but the kingdom?" 9 And from that time on Saul kept a jealous eye on David.

had finished 过去完成时,简单地说就是“过去的过去”,在过去的一个动作前就完成了的动作。

one in spirit with 心有灵犀一点通

keep David with him 留大卫与他在一起

make a covenant with David 与大卫立约

take off the robe 脱下袍子

along with 连同(他的其他东西)

so successfully that 如此地成功以至于

a high rank in the army 在军队中很高的军衔

officer 军官

the women came out from all the towns of Israel 从各城各乡出来

to meet King Saul with singing and dancing 用载歌载舞的方式来迎接扫罗王

this refrain 歌谣

gall 刺痛了,擦伤,

credit 把功劳归给,

but the kingdom 除开,

from that time on 从那以后,

keep a jealous eye on 以嫉妒的神色看(嫉妒的心)

从这章开始一直到撒母耳记上结束,圣经花了很长的篇幅告诉了我们大卫与扫罗约拿单的故事,中间充满了爱恨交加。扫罗嫉妒大卫,由嫉妒生出恨来,恨生出杀心。而大卫却始终以仁爱,敬畏神的心来处理与扫罗的关系,几次放过了扫罗。同时,约拿单与扫罗又截然不同,如同大卫,是一位真正属神的人。王位明明可以属于自己,约拿单却告诉大卫,由大卫作王,他作宰相。这只有深明耶和华旨意的人才能如此大度,整个故事也一再表明,大卫的确是神所亲自拣选的君王。

圣经英语第七十三课 大卫与扫罗及约拿单的关系

大卫对扫罗说完了话,约拿单的心与大卫的心深相契合。约拿单爱大卫,如同爱自己的性命。那日扫罗留住大卫,不容他再回父家。约拿单爱大卫如同爱自己的性命,就与他结盟。约拿单从身上脱下外袍,给了大卫,又将战衣,刀,弓,腰带都给了他。扫罗无论差遣大卫往何处去,他都作事精明。扫罗就立他作战士长,众百姓和扫罗的臣仆无不喜悦。大卫打死了那非利士人,同众人回来的时候,妇女们从以色列各城里出来,欢欢喜喜,打鼓击磬,歌唱跳舞,迎接扫罗王。众妇女舞蹈唱和,说,扫罗杀死千千,大卫杀死万万。扫罗甚发怒,不喜悦这话,就说,将万万归大卫,千千归我,只剩下王位没有给他了。从这日起,扫罗就怒视大卫。撒母耳记上 18:1-9

作者:ii_ 时间:2009-07-30 09:02:43
  a jealous eye,the origin of animosity,we should always generous to everything,especially to the people who love us.
作者:I_Love_Jesus 时间:2009-08-27 18:18:10
  老师,你不是说哪怕只有一个学生,你也要来上课的吗?怎么说话不算数呢?
作者:lzg0928 时间:2009-11-24 23:04:00
  再来拜读。
作者:fewwith 时间:2009-11-25 00:06:06
  好,马克
作者:最爱L8 时间:2010-08-03 15:35:03
  good

作者:微三三 时间:2010-08-04 07:01:59
  马克
作者:微三三 时间:2010-08-04 07:03:23
  好东西必须马克