Mamma mia!(转载)

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-05-12 07:21:00 天津 点击:318 回复:3
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Rosie: My mother needs a perch.
  我妈妈要个座儿
  Tanya: Mother? We're the same age.
  坦尼娅:妈妈?我们年龄相同。
  Tanya: Oh, he has your book!
  坦尼娅:噢,他有你的书!
  Men: Stavros.
  男子:斯塔夫罗斯。
  Rosie: Stavros.
  斯塔夫罗斯。
  Woman: It's just a fish,
  女人:这是一种鱼,
  Ali:You are so clever,
  阿里:你是如此聪明,
  We're going to look fabulous tomorrow, I want the perfect wedding, and I want my father to give me away.
  我们将期待精彩的明天,我要完美的婚礼,我想让我父亲把我交出去。
  Ali:Better be a wide aisle,
  阿里:过道最好是宽的
  Sophie:I will know my father as soon as I see him
  苏菲:我一见到我父亲我就会知道
  Lisa: Sky! Come here, gorgeous,
  丽莎:来这里
  Sky: Put me down, I'm getting married tomorrow.
  把我放下来,我明天结婚
  Sophie:Please be careful.
  苏菲:请小心
  Lisa: So?
  丽莎:怎么了?
  Sophie: There are pins in the dresses.
  苏菲:我的裙子上有别针
  Lisa: What do you think?
  丽莎:你觉得如何?
  Sky: Oh, yes!
  哦,是的!
  Sophie:"Oh, yes," If you had your way, it'd be a three-minute wedding in jeans and T-shirts, washed down with a bottle of beer.
  苏菲:要是依你的话,那就会是三分钟的婚礼,穿着牛仔裤和T恤,灌下一整瓶啤酒
  Sky: You make me sound so unromantic! I just thought we should save our money for travelling.
  天空:你让我听起来如此的不浪漫!我只是想我们应该省钱为了旅行。
  Sophie:Well, we're not going anywhere yet. Anyway, please leave, we’re very, very busy.
  苏菲:嗯,我们不会去任何地方。无论如何,请离开,我们非常,非常忙。
  Sky: I'm just getting some props for tonight.
  我只是在为今天晚上的道具做准备。
  Sophie: For his bachelor party.
  苏菲:为了他的单身派对。
  Lisa: Why haven't you told him you've invited your dads?
  丽莎:为什么你不告诉他邀请了你的父亲?
  Sophie:Because he would say that I'd have to tell my mom.
  苏菲:因为他会说,我应该告诉我妈妈。
  Ali: Donna's absolutely gonna kill you when she finds out.
  阿里:当唐娜发现的时候,绝对要杀了你。
  Sophie:By the time she finds out, it'll be too late, I feel like there's a part of me missing, and when I meet my dad, everything will fall into place.
  苏菲:当她发现时,太晚了,我觉得我有一部分失踪了,当我见到我爸爸,一切都会回归正轨的。
  

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
楼主chenfangabc 时间:2009-05-13 18:22:18 天津
  Sam: You're a close friend of Donna's?
  山姆:你是唐娜的好友吗?
  Bill: No, I haven't heard from her for 20 years,
  比尔:不是,我有20年没跟她联系了。
  Sam: Really?
  山姆:真的吗?
  Bill: And then this invite, out of the blue.
  比尔:然后这张请帖就来了,完全没有征兆。
  Harry: You know, that's a coincidence, neither had I.
  哈里:你知道,这是一个巧合,我也没有。
  Bill: Going about! You got it.
  比尔:船偏向了,快抓稳
  Harry: Right, Wait...I've got it, Fine, Fine,
  哈里:对,等一下。。。我拿到了,好,好。
  Rosie: You should have brought the iron lung.
  罗茜:你应该带个人工呼吸器来的
  Tanya: Why did I wear stilettos? Oh, my God!
  坦尼娅:为什么我穿高跟鞋?哦,天哪!
  Sophie: Auntie Rosie!
  苏菲:罗茜阿姨!
  Tanya: Look at Sophie, She's gotten so beautiful!
  坦尼娅:看看苏菲,她真美!
  Donna: I know.
  唐娜:我知道。
  Rosie: Come here to me. Sophie Sheridan, you get more gorgeous every time I see you. You do.
  罗茜:到我这里来。索菲谢尔丹,每次我看到你你更美了,真的。
  Tanya: I bet you don't remember me.
  坦尼娅:我打赌你不记得我了。
  Rosie: Not with all that plastic surgery.
  罗茜:因为所有的整形手术。
  Sophie: Of course I do, Auntie Tanya, You haven't changed at all.
  苏菲:当然了,坦尼娅阿姨,你一点都没变。
  Tanya: I'm so happy for you.
  坦尼娅:我为你高兴。
  Donna: Look at my baby, her whole life ahead of her.
  唐娜:看看我的宝贝,
  Sophie: Oh, please, I'm getting married; I'm not joining a convent!
  苏菲:哦,我要结婚了。我不加入修道院
  Tanya: She's feisty, I love that,
  坦尼娅:她的活力,我喜欢。
  Rosie: She's a chip off the old block,
  罗茜:有其母必有其女啊
  Donna: If she were more like me, she wouldn't be getting married at 20, or married at all. I meant to get the laundry down before you came.
  唐娜:如果她更像我,她不会20岁就结婚,或者根本不会结婚。
  Rosie: Tanya's going home!
  罗茜:坦妮娅回家了。
  Donna: And you'd think with all this new technology, they would figure out a machine that would make the beds.
  唐娜:你要知道所有的这种新技术,他们会找出一台机器铺床。
  Sophie: And if they did, you'd be going along behind it, making them again, I know you, Mom.
  苏菲:如果他们做了,我知道你,妈妈。
  Donna: But I am good at modern...Tell them about the Internets. He's gonna put me on the line.
  唐娜:如果我对现代在行,告诉他们互联网。他会让我上线的。
  Sophie: Online.
  苏菲:上线。
  Sky: I'm designing a website, I just think this place has so much potential, and no one knows we're here. So, if I market it really, really well, then, hopefully, people will come flooding in.
  天空:我在设计网站。我想这个地方很有潜力,没有人知道我们在这里。如果我宣传工作做得足够好的话,人们会潮水般涌来。
  Sophie: We just want this to be the ultimate romantic destination. This was once supposed to be the site of Aphrodite's fountain, you know, the goddess of love. And if you drank the water, you were supposed to find true love and perfect happiness.
  苏菲:我们只是想,这是浪漫的最终目的地。这应该是阿佛洛狄忒的喷泉的所在地,你知道,爱的女神。如果你喝了水,你会找到真正的爱情和完美的幸福。
  Tanya: I'll have a glass of that.
  坦尼娅:我将会喝一个玻璃杯的水。
  Rosie: Yeah, I'll have a bucket.
  罗茜:是的,我会喝一桶。
  Tanya: Aphrodite's spa? Well, I thought you didn't wantboatloads of tourists.
  坦妮娅:阿佛洛狄忒的温泉?嗯,我想你不想看到一满船一满船的游客吧
  Donna: Oh, no, not boatloads, no.
  唐娜:哦,不,不要一满船的,不。
  
  
楼主chenfangabc 时间:2009-05-15 17:40:22 天津
  Sophie: You promised you'd come to my wedding.
  苏菲:你答应你来我的婚礼。
  Sam: Yes, well, your mother ejected us from the goat-house.
  山姆:是的,很好,你妈妈把我们从羊舍里赶出来了.
  Bill: She thought we'd better get out of her hair. Donna freaked out when she saw us. That's all that about.
  比尔:她希望我们不要去烦她。唐娜看见我们时吓了一跳。
  Sophie: No, She's just not even thinking straight. She's so stressed about the wedding. You know, but she's got no idea that you're her lovely surprise. She'll be so happy tomorrow.
  苏菲:她犯糊涂了,婚礼让她承受太大的压力。你知道,但她不知道你是她的惊喜。她明天会很高兴的。
  Harry: You think so?
  哈里:你说呢?
  Sam: Mmm-hmm,
  山姆:嗯,嗯
  Sophie: You took Mom's guitar.
  苏菲:你拿了妈妈的吉他。
  Harry: No, no, I borrowed it, Look. No, where is it? D.S. Donna Sheridan. And H.B. Head Banger.
  哈利:不,不,我借的,看,不,它在哪里? 4年唐娜@谢尔丹和H.B.Banger
  Sam: Head Banger?
  山姆:头 ?
  Bill: Head Banger?
  比尔:头?
  Harry: I bought her this. It cost me ten quid plus my Johnny Rotten T-shirt. Your mother knewquite a rebel. I was studying in Paris when I met her. I hopped on a train and followed her to Greece, quite spontaneously.
  哈里:我为她买的。它花了我10块,加上我的约翰尼T恤。“认识你妈妈时,我可真是个叛逆少年。我是在巴黎学习的时候见到她的。我跳到火车上,跟她去希腊,情不自禁。
  (SINGING) I can still recall/Our last summer/I still see it all/Walks along the Seine/Laughing in the rain/Our last summer/Memories that remain/We made our way along the river/And we sat down in the grass/By the Eiffel Tower
  (歌唱)我还记得/我们在去年夏天/我仍然认为这一切/徒步沿塞纳河/在雨中笑/我们在去年夏天/记忆仍然/我们沿着河走路/我们坐在草地上/在艾菲尔铁塔旁边
  Bill: I was so happy we had met/It was the age of no regret/
  比尔:我很高兴,我们见到了。
  ALL: Oh, yes
  全部:噢,是的
  Bill: Those crazy years, that was the time of the flower power
  比尔:这些疯狂的日子
  Sam: But underneath we had a fear of flying
  山姆:但是我们害怕坐飞机
  Harry: Of growing old
  哈利:害怕变老
  Bill: A fear of slowly dying
  比尔:害怕慢慢死去
  Sam: We took a chance Like we were dancing our last dance
  山姆:我们冒险一搏,舞这最后一曲。
  All: I can still recall/Our last summer/I still see it all/In the tourist jam round theNotre Dame/Our last summer/Walking hand in hand/Paris restaurants/ Our last summer/
  所有人:我还记得/我们去年夏天/我仍然认为这一切/旅游时拥挤在巴黎圣母院/我们在去年夏天/携手/巴黎餐馆/我们去年夏天/
  
  
楼主chenfangabc 时间:2009-05-18 16:24:43 天津
  Bill: No, after you, Please,
  比尔:不,在您之后,请
  Harry: No, No, Go ahead.
  哈利:不,不,请
  Bill: No, no, no, no, you first.
  比尔:不,不,不,不,你先。
  Harry: I want to get something off my chest.
  哈利:我想跟你说说心里话。
  Bill: Me too.
  比尔:我也是
  Harry: Last night, I discovered something wonderful. It was a wake-up call, a way to look at myself and what I really want out of life.
  哈利:昨天晚上,我发现一些奇妙的事情。有人敲响了警钟,这是一种审视自己,我真想要的生活。
  Bill: Last night? You didn't know? You didn't even suspect that you were…
  比尔:昨天晚上?你不知道吗?你甚至没有怀疑,你是...
  Harry: Well, no, Of course not. That's always been a secret.
  哈里:嗯,不,当然不是。这一直是一个秘密。
  Bill: And now we say it out loud.
  比尔:现在我们大声说出来。
  Harry: No, no, no. It's absolutely hush-hush,I mean, for now.
  哈利:不,不,不。这一直都是个秘密。
  Bill: All will be revealed tonight. Talking of revelations, last night, you and the little lady?
  比尔:今晚一切都会被揭示出来。谈到透露,昨天晚上你和小女士?
  Harry: I think I know what's going on. No, you don't, you don't. It's obvious. I saw it from the moment youclapped eyes on each other.
  哈利:我想我知道发生了什么事情。不,你不这样做,这是显而易见的。这太明显了,你们看对方的眼神出卖了一切。
  Bill: You're kidding. I'm gonna level with you, Harry. I don't think I can do this. Well, she's a wonderful girl, but can I take her on in my life?
  比尔:你是在开玩笑。我跟你说实话吧,哈利。我不认为我可以做到这一点。嗯,她是一个令人愉快的女孩。
  Harry: Bill, where's your spontaneity?
  哈里:比尔,您的自发性呢?
  Bill: It's this. This family, you know?
  比尔:这个家庭,你知道吗?
  Harry: You don't have to marry her.
  哈利:你不必娶她。
  Bill: What?
  比尔:什么?
  Bill: Hey, right in time for breakfast. We're serving up the works here.
  比尔:嗨,正是吃早餐的时间,我们做了一些。
  Rosie: Oh, you just did,
  罗茜:哦,你刚做了,
  Bill: Sunny-side up Lox or ham?
  比尔:单面煎的荷包蛋,熏鲑鱼,火腿?
  Rosie: I'll just, I'm just gonna
  罗茜:我正要去
  
  
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规