Bad Date Escape Tactics(转载)

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-07-12 05:33:00 点击:356 回复:4
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Wondering how to tactfully escape from a bad date? "O" columnist Jancee Dunn polls the experts and gives her own perspective on how to handle a not-so-great date
  想知道如何巧妙地摆脱坏约会? “O”专栏作家Jancee邓恩调查专家,从她自己的角度处理不那么伟大的约会。
  What should I do if I go on a date, and early on it’s clear the evening is going to be a huge flop? Do I stick it out? Is it kinder to make up an excuse and end the evening early?
  我应该怎么做,如果我去的约会显然将是一个巨大的失败?我要坚持到底?还是友好地找一个借口早早结束?
   A: End it, but have the courage to be kind and honest. He may not think it’s a bust, so let him down gently. But don’t lie or fake an emergency text message. If you’re sharp enough to sense a flop, you’re smart enough to find ways to say you don’t feel right about the evening.
  答:结束它,但有诚实的勇气。所以温柔地让他失望。但是,不要说谎或假造紧急短信。如果你足够锐利到感觉到失败,你有足够的智慧找到办法,说你这个晚上感觉不对。
   If he’s a nice guy but the sparks aren’t there, stay put. Who knows? You may end up becoming friends, or he may be the perfect guy for someone else you know.
  — Lisa Caputo, chairman and CEO, Citi’s Women & Co.
  如果他是一个好人,但没有火花,流下来。谁知道呢?你们可能最终成为朋友,或者他可能对于你认识的人来说是完美的。
  -丽莎@卡普托,董事长兼首席执行官
   I second that. The right conduct is not to cut and run. The Golden Rule applies: Stick it out, and do your best to make sure your companion has as good a time as possible. Maybe your first impression was wrong. If you leave early, you’ll never know if you missed a life-changing surprise.
  — Jack Marshall, president, ProEthics
  正确的行为是不缩减并逃跑。黄金规则:坚持到底,并做到最好,以确保您的伴侣尽可能地过得愉快。也许您的第一印象是错误的。如果您提早离开,你将永远不会知道你是否错过了一个改变生活的惊喜。
  -杰克@马绍尔 ProEthics总裁
  I once cut a blind date short with mumbled excuses. By chance, I ran into him again at a party when we were both more relaxed. As Jack says, a life-changing surprise. Six months later, we were married.
  — Jancee Dunn
   我曾经用借口缩减相亲。一个偶然的机会,我再次碰到了他,在一次聚会上,我们都更加放松。像杰克说的,一个改变生活的惊喜。 6个月后,我们结婚了。
  - Jancee邓恩

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
作者:快乐魔法师2 时间:2009-07-12 12:27:57
  呵呵,有意思
作者:小小绿裙子 时间:2009-07-12 12:52:40
  收藏了,回头看看