Oh no!13 real-life wedding disasters!(转载)

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-07-17 23:48:00 点击:692 回复:0
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Wrecked dresses, arrested grooms and massive brawls, oh my!
  失事礼服,新郎和大规模逮捕闹事,噢,我的天!
  Many women spend their entire lifetimes dreaming about their wedding day. But could anyone ever imagine that bridal bliss could turn this sour?
  许多女人花整个一生梦想着她们的婚礼。但是,有人想像过,婚纱的幸福可以变味?
  We’ve found tales of women vomiting onto their wedding dresses, being catapulted out of horse-drawn carriages, swallowing their engagement rings and tangling with the police. One bride even got hauled off to jail and had her mug shot taken — in her wedding gown.Here are 13 — that’s right, 13 — eye-popping tales of nuptials gone awry.
  我们发现呕吐到自己的结婚礼服上,被弹出马车,吞咽自己的订婚戒指和与警察纠缠的故事。一位新娘甚至被抓进了监狱,并被拍了她的面部照片-穿着她的婚纱。
  以下是13个让人睁大双眼的失败婚礼的故事。
   Now that's a mug shot
  现在是面部照片
  And yes, the person in the mug shot is wearing a wedding dress. Meet Adrienne Samen, a Connecticut bride who had quite the wedding night back in August 2003.是的,照面部照片的人身穿结婚礼服。见一见阿德里安 ,一位康涅狄格州的新娘,在在2003年8月的新婚之夜。

Several things went wrong: First, she apparently got intoxicated. Second, she yelled obscenities and threw cake and vases at her new husband. Third, witnesses told police that she “flipped out” when the bar at the reception stopped serving drinks for the night.
  有些事情向坏的一面发展:首先,她显然是喝醉了。其次,她大叫不雅的话,把蛋糕和花瓶扔在她新丈夫身上。第三,目击者告诉警方,她“翻了”招待会上的吧台。
  And then there was the obscene gesture at the police, the attempt to bite an officer who put her in the back of a police car and the moment when she kicked a police-car window out of its track.
  然后还有对警察的不雅手势,试图咬一位把她推进警车后座的警官。
  Charges: breach of peace and criminal mischief. Fine: $90.
  代价:犯罪行为。罚款: 90美元。
   Get me off this island!
  让我离开这个岛!
  Like many couples, British citizens Simmone Edwards and Samuel Hibberd thought a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic would be romantic and memorable.
  像许多夫妇一样,英国公民爱德华兹和塞谬尔认为在多米尼加共和国的婚礼将是浪漫而难忘的
  But because the couple had been given incorrect information about the Dominican Republic’s wedding waiting period, they had no choice but to wed three days earlier than planned without any of their guests present.
  但是,由于两人被给予了有关多米尼加共和国的婚礼等待期的不正确的信息,他们没有别的选择,只能比原计划提前三天结婚,而没有任何嘉宾。
  Then on the day of the reception, the bride, groom and many guests got food poisoning. “I was so ill ... that I vomited outside the restaurant where we were eating three times and almost fainted,” the bride told the UK’s Evening Post. “It completely ruined what was supposed to be the best day of my life.”然后在招待会那天,新娘,新郎和许多客人食物中毒。 “我是如此难受...我在餐厅外呕吐了3倍于我吃的东西,几乎昏了过去, “新娘对英国的《晚报》说。 “这完全毁掉我生命中最好的一天。 ”
   Horse ran roughshod over her big day
  马跑欺压她的大日子
  Sophie Clarke, 29, of England spent three years planning a fairy-tale wedding that included a $3,000 dress, handmade invitations and a horse-drawn carriage. But during the carriage ride to the church with her father, Clarke almost lost her life.
  英国的索菲@克拉克,29岁,花了三年时间规划童话般的婚礼,其中包括3,000元的服装,手工制作的邀请函和马车。但在与她的父亲乘坐马车去教堂时,克拉克几乎失去了她的生命。
  The horse got spooked and bolted, throwing the driver and his assistant from the carriage and leaving no one at the helm. As the horse sped into the pathway of an oncoming truck, Clarke’s father pushed his daughter from the carriage and jumped out after her. Clarke was left badly injured with a concussion and covered with blood.
  马受了惊吓,将司机和他的助手从马车上甩掉,于是没有人驾驶了。然后马加快速度,进入到有迎面而来的卡车的路上,克拉克的父亲把他的女儿从马车上推出,然后在她之后跳下。克拉克严重受伤,沾满了鲜血。
  In January, six weeks after the accident, she eventually married her fiancé in a much more intimate ceremony. “I had a life-changing experience,” Clarke told the Daily Mail. “It put into perspective for me that all of the fancy things, the posh invites and parties are not important. The only important thing is becoming Karl’s wife.”
  今年1月, 事故发生后6个星期,她最终嫁给她的未婚夫(在一个更亲密的仪式上)。 “我有改变生活的体验, ”克拉克告诉每日邮报。 “对我来说,时髦的邀请与聚会并不重要。唯一重要的事情是成为卡尔的妻子。 “
   What happened to my dress?!
  我的衣服发生了什么事?!
  Fay McCahill had a lovely wedding in Cyprus last year, and then planned to throw a reception for all the friends and family members who weren’t able to attend after she returned home to England.
  费@麦卡希尔去年在塞浦路斯有一次可爱的婚礼,然后计划为未能参加的朋友和家人举办酒会,在她回到英国之后。
  She brought her dress to the dry cleaners to have it freshened up before the reception. When she went to pick it up, she said she was horrified to find a large hole “you could put your finger through” in the beaded bodice.
  她把她的衣服带到干洗店,在酒会之前清洗它。当她去拿的时候,她说,她感到震惊,因为发现一个大洞“你可以把你的手指通过这个大洞”。
  “They’ve ruined the dress for me,” McCahill told the Bristol Evening Post. “They didn’t even clean it properly — it was all muddied at the bottom. It was beautiful — strapless with a corset top with ruched detailing.”
  “他们破坏了我的服装, ” McCahill告诉布里斯托尔晚报。 “他们甚至没有弄干净。

Gimme those conga drums
  Fabiana Reyes and her husband, Elmo Jesus Fernandez, thought it would be nice to renew their wedding vows last year — in a church this time, since they didn’t have a church wedding the first time around.
  埃尔摩@耶稣@费尔南德斯,认为重复去年的结婚誓词很不错-这次是在教堂里,因为他们第一次没有在教堂结婚。
  Everything went fine until the reception, when the band stopped playing to give the DJ a turn.
  一切都很好,直到酒会的时候,当乐队停止奏乐,让DJ放音乐。
   Reyes got so frustrated that she “knocked over and damaged the band’s conga drums valued at $600, a speaker valued at $350 and other equipment,” according to the New York newspaper The Journal News. A fight ultimately erupted between police and Reyes, her husband and their 21-year-old
  daughter. All three family members went to jail.
  雷耶斯如此沮丧,她“撞倒并损害了乐队的康加鼓,价值600美元,一位发言者估计价值是350美元, ”根据纽约报纸《新闻消息》报道。最终在警察,雷耶斯,她的丈夫和他们的21岁的女儿之间爆发了冲突,所有这三个家庭成员前往监狱。

You may not touch the bride
  您可能无法触摸新娘
  Sure, the bride and the groom had endured their share of troubles. They had even been married once before, and she had once gotten an order of protection against him. But should that really stand in the way of their second wedding?
  当然,新娘和新郎经历了麻烦。他们甚至已经结过一次婚。但是,应该说,这真正阻碍了其第二次婚礼?
  Well, when the pair tried to tie the knot in New York last summer, groom Timothy Cole was arrested and charged with first-degree criminal contempt for being too close to the bride. The arrest probably wouldn’t have happened if Cole hadn’t quarreled with one of the wedding guests.
  那么,当这两个人去年夏天在纽约试图结婚时,新郎蒂莫@科尔被逮捕并被控犯有一级蔑视法庭罪,因为太接近新娘。逮捕可能不会发生,如果科尔没有和婚礼上的一个客人吵架。
  When police arrived, they recognized Cole from his previous arrests and his past clashes with the bride.
  当警察赶到时,他们认识到科尔是他们以前的逮捕的人,因为他过去与新娘的冲突。
  Massive brawl wrecks lesbian wedding
  大规模斗殴在同性恋婚礼上
  When firefighter Vanessa Mayo married her partner, Gail Hines, at a civil partnership ceremony in England in 2006, she never imagined that the reception would turn so violent.
  当消防队员凡妮莎@梅奥娶她的女朋友,盖尔@海因斯,2006年在英格兰公正婚礼,她从来没有想过会如此暴力
  A male relative made a comment that got the people around him all riled up, and within minutes, about 20 guests were embroiled in a full-on melee. Mayo wound up with a black eye, and the reception abruptly came to a halt. She left sobbing as she headed off for her honeymoon in Turkey.
  一名男性亲属提出激怒周围人的意见,几分钟之内,大约有20名客人被卷入全面的混战。结果梅奥得到一个黑眼圈,酒会突然停下来。她抽泣着离开去度她在土耳其的蜜月。
   Wedding wasn't 'real'?
  婚礼是不是真的?
  Irish pop star Brian McFadden and former Atomic Kitten member Kerry Katona married in 2004, stayed together for 2 1/2 years and had two children together. Sounds pretty serious, right?
  爱尔兰歌星布赖恩@麦克法登和前原子猫成员克里@卡托纳在2004年结婚,住在一起2年半,有两个孩子。听起来非常认真,对不对?
  After the fact, McFadden shared these details with British publication Reveal: “It wasn’t a real wedding. We were getting married to have a big party and get loads of money for it and to appear showbiz.”
  麦克法登与英国出版社《揭示》分享了这些细节: “这不是真正的婚礼。
  He added that he and Katona didn’t spend their wedding night together, and they were mostly excited about having the event covered by Hello! magazine.
  他补充说,他并没有和卡托纳在一起度过新婚之夜。
  One of Hollywood's shortest marriages
  好莱坞的最短的婚姻之一
  Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds had a lavish — and non-legally binding — wedding ceremony on a French Polynesian island on New Year’s Day in 2008. The ceremony, part of a multiday occasion rumored to have cost $500,000, happened at sunset and was the stuff of fairy tales.
  艾迪@墨菲和翠西@埃德蒙兹有奢华和不具法律约束力的婚礼(在法国玻利尼西亚岛,2008年元旦)。仪式上,一部分场合上传言,费用是50万美元,在日落之后,是童话。
  A mere 14 days later, the couple split. Rocky relations between Edmonds and Murphy’s mom were said to have contributed to the speedy breakup.
  仅仅14天之后,这对夫妻分手。埃德蒙兹和墨菲的母亲的关系,据说有助于迅速解体。
  Gulp! I swallowed the ring!
  咽!本人吞下戒指!
  Reed Harris put a lot of thought into how he would pop the question to the love of his life, Kaitlin Whipple. In the end, he decided to hide the engagement ring in a Wendy’s Frosty milk shake and let her discover it.
  里德@哈里斯花了很多心思,在他如何向他生命中的爱求婚上 。最后,他决定将订婚戒指隐藏在温迪的奶昔里,让她发现它。
  She reached the end of the milk shake, and — uh-oh. No ring. It took an X-ray to make Whipple believe Harris’ urgent story about what had happened. Once Whipple was in possession of the X-ray image of the ring inside her, Harris dropped to one knee and proposed.
  她喝光了奶昔-哦,没有戒指。照了一个X光。当Whipple照X光的时候,哈里斯单膝跪地,并求婚。
  Yes, Whipple did manage to retrieve the ring, clean it and wear it.
  是的, Whipple的确得到了戒指,清洁并戴上它。
   What would you do if you learned your fiance was cheating?
  你会怎样做,如果你知道未婚夫欺骗你?
  How about if you received this news mere weeks before your elaborately planned wedding day?
  如果你得到此消息,在你精心策划的婚礼的几星期之前?
  Here’s what Kyle Paxman decided to do: She went ahead with her Vermont reception anyway and turned it into a charity benefit to honor strong women. Money raised from the 2006 event went to the Vermont Children’s Aid Society and CARE USA.Yay, Kyle!
  以下是凯尔决定做的事:她继续她的佛蒙特酒会,把它变成一个慈善活动,表彰坚强的妇女。筹集的资金去了佛蒙特儿童援助协会和美国CARE。Yay ,凯尔!
  A proposal to remember
  要记住的求婚
  Don Walling wanted to propose to Gina Pellicani in one of the most memorable settings imaginable: on the pedestrian walkway above the Brooklyn Bridge, with a sweeping view of New York before them.唐@沃琳要向吉娜求婚,在一个可以想象的最难忘的场景中:在布鲁克林大桥上的人行道上,可以彻底地观看纽约的风景。
  Walling took Pellicani to the perfect spot earlier this year for the big moment. “I got on a knee, said, ‘Will you marry me?’ opened the box, and it flew out,” Walling told TODAY.沃琳带吉娜去完美的现场,今年早些时候。 “我跪下说, '你愿意嫁给我吗? '打开盒子,它飞了出去, ”沃琳告诉《今日》。

He watched the ring fall to the roadway below, and then he acted fast by climbing down the bridge’s superstructure. This sparked a suicide-jumper alert, but he managed to make police believe that he had no plans to jump.
  After all that, he did retrieve the ring.
  他看着戒指掉到下面的巷道上,然后他迅速采取行动,爬下大桥的上层。这引发了自杀的警觉,但他成功地使警方认为他还没有计划跳下。毕竟,他得到了戒指。
  Those stone crabs can really get you
  这些石蟹可以真正让你
  Mary McPhail of Ohio has one of those legendary wedding-day horror stories.
  俄亥俄州的玛丽有传说中的婚礼日的恐怖故事之一。
  "We had our rehearsal dinner at the restaurant where my husband and I met, and as a surprise gift, they gave us this big, beautiful tray of stone crabs,” McPhail told LifeWire. “The next day, I had a very upset stomach but just attributed it to nerves.”
  “我们吃排练晚餐,在我和丈夫遇见的餐馆里,作为一个惊喜的礼物,他们给了我们这么大的,美丽的一盘石头螃蟹” , McPhail告诉LifeWire 。 “第二天,我非常胃痛,只是以为是神经痛。
  It turned out that she had food poisoning. At some point during her lengthy ceremony, she clamped her hand over her mouth. The priest quickly wound things up and sent the couple back up the aisle.
  原来,她食物中毒。在她漫长的仪式中的某个时刻中,她将手捂住嘴。牧师迅速地结束了。

“We got to the back of the church and I just lost it all over my gown,” McPhail recalled. “It was a really small wedding, and everybody knew. I was mortified, but it was the highlight of everyone’s day.”
  “我全吐在我的礼服上, ” McPhail回忆道。 “这是真正的小婚礼,每个人都知道。我很羞愧,但它也是大家那一天的高潮。

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规