Ryan O''Neal recalls Farrah''s final moment(转载)

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-07-21 06:32:00 天津 点击:199 回复:0
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Ryan O'Neal is speaking out for the first time since Farrah Fawcett's June 25 death in a new television interview with Today's Meredith Vieira.
  瑞安@奥尼尔自法拉@福塞特6月25日死亡之后第一次说话,在新的电视采访中对《今天》的梅雷迪思@维埃拉。
  In the interview airing Tuesday on NBC, O'Neal, 68, opens up to Vieira about his final moments with Fawcett, who died at age 62 after battling anal cancer.
  在星期二播出的NBC的采访中,奥尼尔, 68岁 ,对维埃拉公开了他与福塞特的最后时刻,她62岁,死于肛门癌。

"[Doctors] thought that she would live just another couple of hours, and she lived a couple of days," O'Neal says of his longtime love, who spent her last days at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica, Calif. "So I had a bed put in the room for me. And I just lay by her side. She wouldn't -- move on. She wouldn't pass."

[医生]认为,她只是活几个小时,她活了一两天, ”奥尼尔说到他长期的爱人,她的最后几天是在加州圣莫尼卡的圣约翰医院。“我只是躺在她身边。她不会-继续前进。她不会死'
   In her dying moments, "[Farrah] just looked at us with a slight smile," O'Neal says, "and then all the machines flat lined. She was gone."
  在她临终的时刻, “ 法拉只是看着我们微笑, ”奥尼尔说, “然后她走了。
  Though O'Neal was by Fawcett's side at the time of her death, the couple's 24-year-old son, Redmond, remained incarcerated for felony drug possession. He was able to attend her funeral, serving as a pall bearer, but did not get to say goodbye in person at the hospital.
  虽然奥尼尔在福塞特死的时候在她身边,这对夫妻的24岁的儿子,仍然因重罪拥有毒品被关押。他能参加她的葬礼,但没能和在医院的那个人说再见。

Of Redmond's last phone call with his mother, O'Neal tells Vieira: "I think it was about regret. And the
  horror of not being able to see her again, and the promise of a good life -- one she would be proud of. He has a wonderful plan in mind to restore order in his life. And he will, with my help."在最后与他的母亲通电话中,奥尼尔告诉维埃拉: “我认为这很遗憾。他有一个美好的计划,恢复他的生活。他会的,在我的帮助下。
  In the weeks since her passing, O'Neal says he has remained upbeat -- and is touched by the outpouring of support from Fawcett's fans.
  自她去世几个星期以来,奥尼尔表示,他仍然乐观-并被福塞特的影迷源源不断的支持而感动。
  "[In her final moments], I said I'd see her soon, and I see her every day. I write to her in my journal," O'Neal tells Vieira. "Redmond says it's harder to grieve, but I told him to be patient. And when he got out, we'd grieve together."
  “ [在最后时刻] ,我说我想尽快见她,每天看到她。我在日记中写信给她, ”奥尼尔告诉维埃拉。 “儿子表示,哀悼更难,但我告诉他,要有耐心。而当他出来时,我们一起哀悼。 ”

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规