Bring it on(转载)

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-07-30 08:56:00 点击:214 回复:3
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Torrance: I got captain.
  托兰斯:我是队长。
  Justin: Yeah, and you sent a girl to the hospital on your first day. Aye, aye, Captain!
  贾斯汀:是的,你送一个女孩到医院,在第一天。唉,唉,队长!
  Torrance: You were listening on the phone? Mom!
  托兰斯:你偷听电话?妈妈!
  Justion: It's true. She really should get her own private line, you know. She's growing up so fast.
  贾斯汀:这是真的。她真的应该得到自己的专用线,你知道。
  Christine: Justin, go away.
  克里斯蒂娜:贾斯汀,走开。
  Justin: At ease, Captain.
  贾斯汀:放心,队长。
  Christine: Well, this blistering academic schedule shouldn 't get in your way. You should be happy about that.
  克里斯蒂娜:嗯,你应该感到高兴。
  Torrance: Why can't you accept the fact that I'm not a genius?It just kills you that I'm not an honor student.
  托兰斯:为什么你不能接受我不是天才的事实?我不是优等生真是要了你的命了。
  Christine: No. It kills me that you barely make time to study. If you studied half as much as you cheer, you'd be in great shape. Your priorities are—
  克里斯蒂娜:不,你几乎没时间学习要了我的命了。如果你学习有你当拉拉队的一半的时间,你会在最佳状态。你的优先事项是—
  Torrance: No! Those are your priorities! Mine are just fine.
  托兰斯:不!这些是你的优先事项!我的很好。
  Christine: Look, I'm just saying that college might be less of a shock... if you take an extra lab or language course or something. What do you think?
  克里斯蒂娜:你看,我只是说,学院就不那么意外了..如果你上额外的语言课程或什么。你觉得呢?
  Torrance: Will Advanced Chem get you off my back?
  托兰斯:请问高级化学能让你对我不唠叨了吗?
  Christine: Not completely, but it'll help.
  克里斯蒂娜:不完全会,但有帮助。
  Torrance: Done. You know, mothers have killed to get their daughters on squads.
  托兰斯:成交。你知道,妈妈们拼了命也要让自己的女儿进拉拉队。
  Christine: That mother didn't kill anyone. She hired a hit man.
  克里斯蒂娜:妈妈不会拼命。她会聘请一名杀手。

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
楼主chenfangabc 时间:2009-07-30 09:16:12
  Courtney: Get real. Tattoos are strictly verboten. Sorry.
  考特尼:严肃点。纹身是严格禁止的。对不起。
  Missy: I got bored during fourth period.
  Missy:我在第四节课的时候觉得无聊
  Whiteney: You need to fill one of these out.
  Whiteney :你需要填写这些
  Missy: Did it.
  Missy:填完了。
  Darcy: Missy, is it? Okay, before we start, I'm afraid we're gonna need to make sure you can do a standing back tuck. Standard procedure. You understand.
  达西:Missy,好吧,在我们开始之前,恐怕我们要确保你可以做一个后空翻。标准程序。
  Missy: Standing back handspring back tuck okay?
  Missy:后手翻加后空翻,好吗?
  Whiteney: Where's this girl from, Romania?
  Whiteney :这个女孩从哪里来的,罗马尼亚?
  Courtney: Can she yell?
  考特尼:她可以大声叫吗?
  Torrance: We'll try an oldie. Awesome, oh, wow! Like, totally freak me out! I mean, right on! The Toros sure are number one.
  托兰斯:我们试一首过时的歌曲。牛X,哦,哇!我的意思是,公牛肯定是第一。
  Missy: I transferred from Los Angeles ! Your school has no gymnastics team! This is a last resort! Okay, so I've never cheered before. So what? How about something that actually requires neurons?
  Missy:我从洛杉矶转来!你的学校没有体操队!这是最后的胜地!好了,所以我从来没有参加过拉拉队过。那么怎么办呢?
  Courtney: Do it.
  考特尼:做到这一点。
  Whiteney: Front handspring, step out, round off, back handspring, step out, round off, back handspring, full twisting lay out.
  Whiteney :前手翻,向前一步,侧翻内转,后手翻,向前一步,侧翻内转,后手翻,360度转体落地。
  Torrance: Missy is bank.
  托兰斯:Missy是宝。
  Courtney: Uh, bankrupt. We've already so decided on Jamie.
  考特尼:嗯,破产了。我们已经决定要杰米了。
  Torrance: Courtney, this is not a democracy. It's a "cheerocracy. " I'm sorry, but I'm overruling you.
  托兰斯:考特妮,这不是民主。这是“ cheerocracy 。 ”对不起,但我不同意。
  Courtney: You are being a "cheertator," Torrance, and a pain in my ass! We already voted. Besides, Missy looks like an uber dyke.
  考特尼:你是“ cheertator , ”托兰斯,你很讨厌!我们已经投了票。此外,Missy看起来像同性恋。
  Torrance: Courtney, I'm the captain. I'm pulling rank, and you can fall in line or not. If we're gonna be the best, we have to have the best. Missy's the poo. So take a big whiff.
  托兰斯:考特妮,我是队长。我就是滥用职权,你同不同意随便。如果我们要是最好的,我们必须拥有最好的。
楼主chenfangabc 时间:2009-07-30 09:29:27
  Torrance: I feel awful. It's depraved. I mean, those East Compton girls wanted to grill our asses.
  托兰斯:我觉得很可怕。这是堕落。我的意思是,那些东康普顿的女孩们想把我们置于死地。
  Darcy: Big Red ran the show, man. I mean we were just flying ignorami, for sobbing out loud.
  达西:伙计,我们只是无知的,被蒙在鼓里的。大声喊出来。
  Torrance: We can't go to regionals with a stolen routine. It's too risky.
  托兰斯:我们不能用偷来的去地区赛。这太危险了。
  Whitney: Changing the routine now would be total murder-suicide.
  惠特尼:现在更改就是杀人后自杀。
  Darcy: How are East Compton gonna prove anything?
  达西:东康普顿要去证明什么?
  Missy: You people are unbelievable. I mean, we're talking about cheating here.
  Missy:你们令人难以置信。我的意思是,我们在这里谈论作弊。
  Courtney: Sorry, new girl, but nobody hit your buzzer. Look, I hate to be predictable, but I don't give a shit. We learned that routine fair and square. We logged the man-hours. Don't punish the squad for Big Red's mistake. This isn't about cheating. This is about winning. Everyone in favor of winning ?
  考特尼:对不起,新来的,没人让你说话。瞧,但我不在乎。我们花了时间练习。不要用大红的错误惩罚拉拉队。这不是作弊。这是赢。每个人都想赢吧?
  Torrance: I get what you're saying, Missy, but there's no time. If we don't do the routine, we've got nothing else.
  托兰斯:我知道你在说什么,Missy,但没有时间了。如果我们不这样做,我们有没有别的办法了。
  Jan: So, you in ?
  Missy: Whatever.
  珍:那么,你呢?
  Missy:随便。
楼主chenfangabc 时间:2009-07-30 09:46:00
  Big Red: What are you doing? You're wrecking everything I built !
  大红:你在做什么?你破坏了所有我建设的!
  Aaron: It's not totally her fault. I was the one whohooked up--
  艾伦:这不完全是她的过失。我是联系的人-
  Big Red: This season should have been gravy, okay? I handpicked the squad, I delivered an idiot-proof routine. Platter, nationals, hello!
  大红:我挑选的球员,我交付了万无一失的喝彩。
  Torrance: Don't you mean a stolen routine?
  托兰斯:你的意思是偷来的喝彩?
  Big Red: Oh. Don't be so naive, Torrance. Look, the truth is I was a real leader, okay? I did what I had to do to win at nationals, and ever since I handed the reins over to you, you've run my squad into the ground! If I made any mistake as a squad leader, it wasn't borrowing cheers. It was announcing you as my successor.
  大红:哦。不要天真了,托兰斯,事实是我才是真正的领袖,好吗?我把指挥权(领导权)转交给了你,你却把整个团队都搞砸了。如果作为队长,我犯了任何错误,不是借来的喝彩。而是宣布你为我的继任者。
  Aaron: Uh-uh. Not cool. Hey, Tor. Tor. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
  阿龙:嗯,嗯。嘿,托尔。等等,等等,等待。
  Torrance: Let me go. I just wanna get out of here.
  托兰斯:让我走。我只是想离开这里。
  Aaron: Hey, Big Red's a bitch. We all know that. Even she knows that.
  亚伦:嘿,大红是个三八。我们都知道这一点。她自己也知道。
  Torrance: I don't know what to do here, Aaron.
  托兰斯:我不知道该怎么办,亚伦。
  Aaron: Look. I know。I haven't always been there for you since I went to college. It's been a rough transition, for both of us. But I still care about you as much as I ever did. You know that, right?
  亚伦:看。我知道,因为我上了大学。这是一个困难的过渡,对于我们两个来说都是。但我仍然关心你,就像以前一样。你知道,对不对?
  Torrance: You do?
  托兰斯:真的?
  Aaron: Of course. Which is why I hate to see you like this, all stressed out.
  阿龙:当然。这就是为什么我不愿意看到你这样,十分紧张。这对你没有好处。你是一个伟大的啦啦队长,你很可爱。只是也许-也许...你不是队长的材料,并没有什么不对的。也许你应该考虑让考特尼和惠特尼接手啦啦队。她们就像大红一样。
  It's not good for you. You're a great cheerleader, Tor, and you're cute as hell. It's just that maybe--Maybe... you're just not captain material, and there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you should consider letting Courtney and Whitney take over the squad. They're just like Big Red.
  
  Torrance: You want me to give up captain?
  托兰斯:你要我放弃当队长?
  Aaron: Hey, let them deal with the politics. You just do what you do best, Tor. You cheer. Cheer, Tor. Okay?
  亚伦:嘿,让她们去操心这些事物吧。你只要做你做得最好的,托尔。你的喝彩。托尔。好吗?
  

相关推荐

换一换

      本版热帖

        发表回复

        请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规