婴儿安全球使您远离婴儿烦(转载)

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-08-22 13:49:00 天津 点击:122 回复:1
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

J: Right, but first, shaking an infant out of anger or frustration can lead to a severe brain damage, even death.
  凯利:对,但是首先,摇一个婴儿可能会导致严重的脑损伤,甚至死亡。
  T: That’s right ,but a New Jersey company called Bouncing Babies is making it safer than ever to shake your baby, joining us now is founder of Bouncing Babies, Kelly Timmons, hi, Kelly.
  特雷西:是的,但新泽西州一家名为"弹跳婴儿"公司让你更安全地摇你的宝宝,现在加入我们的是“弹跳婴儿”的创始人凯利#蒂蒙斯,您好,凯利。
  K: Thanks for having me.
  凯利:谢谢你。
  J: Kelly, tells us about this amazing product you’ve created.
  J:凯利,告诉我们关于这个你们创造的神奇产品。
  K: Well, it’s called the Baby Safe Ball, and it keeps your baby one hundred percent safe, no matter how hard you shake him or her, because let’s face it, whether he’s teething or he’s got cold, the fact is he’s going to drive you crazy, crying and making noises some days, and you are gonna have to throttle it.
  凯利:嗯,它被称为婴儿安全球,它会让你的宝宝百分之百安全,无论你如何猛烈地摇他或她,不管他在出牙,或是感冒了,事实是他会让你疯掉。
  T: Yeah, well, it looks like it will make a great shower gift.
  特雷西:是的,看上去好像是很好的礼物。
  K: Oh, yes, it’s perfect for first-time mothers, and I also recommend it to daycare centers or nannies, anyone who’s working with a new born.
  凯利:噢,是的,这对第一次做母亲的人是完美的 ,我也推荐给托儿所或保姆。
  J: Right, well, wonderful, so, show us how it works.
  J:对,很好,所以,向我们展示怎么用它吧。
  K: Well, it uses gyroscope technology which keeps the baby upright no matter which way you shove or throw it.
  凯利:嗯,它使用陀螺仪技术,保持婴儿直立。
  J: So the baby’s neck won’t snap under the weight of its skull being thrown back and forth.
  J:所以婴儿的脖子不会因为被抛出去而折断。
  K: That’s right, exactly, and on the outside, it’s got thick layer of break-resistant polyurethane, so you can throw this thing against the stone wall and it won’t crack.
  凯利:是的,准确地说,在外面有一层厚厚的防断裂的聚氨酯,所以你可以把这东西扔到石墙上,也不会开裂。
  J: Oh, now this yields your own personal Baby Safe Ball.
  J:哦,现在,这个是你自己的宝宝安全球。
  K: Yep, and, these dents in it (is) from when I put my first born Tyler and beat it with a hammer.
  凯利:是的,它里面的这些凹槽(我把第一个孩子泰勒放在里面)。
  J: You know Kelly, we have had one of our producers volunteer her own baby Sam to be used as a demonstrator, so you can show us exactly how the Baby Safe Ball works.
  K: I’ll be glad to.
  T: Oh he is so sweet.
  J:你知道,凯利,曾经有过一个制片人,志愿把自己的孩子萨姆作为一名演示者,所以你能告诉我们宝宝安全球到底是如何使用的。
  凯利:我很高兴。
  特雷西:噢,他是如此可爱。
  K: Oh but just imagine he’s been crying, and crying, and you know he is not hungry and his diaper is dry, and so you don’t know why he’s crying, but he just won’t stop.
  凯利:噢,但可以想像,他一直在哭,你知道他不是饿了,他的尿布是干的,所以你不知道他为什么哭,但他不会停止。
  J: You just have to get in the right mindset-crazy.
  J:你只需要得到正确的心态。
  K: Ok, so put him in there.
  凯利:好了,把他放在那里。
  J: Here you go.
  J:来了。
  K: See, you just pop the baby inside, and buckle him up.
  凯利:瞧,你刚刚把婴儿放在里面,把他扣起来。
  J: That looks cozy, I don’t think a baby should mind being shaken there.
  J:这看起来温馨,我认为婴儿应该不会介意在这里被摇动。
  K: That’s the idea, ok, so just close the hatch.( Here you go.) Go ahead, pick it up, Jim.
  J: Okay, oh, it’s actually quite light.
  凯利:对,就是这样,好,好,因此只要关闭舱门。来吧,拿起来,吉姆。
  J:好,哦,它实际上很轻。
   K: Yes, and it’s sound proof, and there are clowns painted on the inside, so while you’re out there shouting and screaming, it’s just thinking about clowns.
  凯利:是的,它是隔音的,里面还画了小丑,所以当你尖声叫喊时,他想的只是小丑。
  T: That’s genius.
  特蕾西:这真是天才。
  K: Absolutely, here like this, stop crying, why won’t you stop crying.
  J: Oh, I see, yes, it is really that simple.
  K: And you can stab it with forks, or knives or broken bottle tops, try it out Tracy.
  T: It’s great.
  J: OK. So you can actually punt your baby down the stairs, he wouldn’t even know the diff.
  特雷西:当然,像这样,不要哭,你为什么哭呢?。
  J:哦,我明白了,是的,它是这么简单。
  凯利:你可以用叉子,或刀刺它,试一下,特雷西。
  特雷西:真是太棒了。
  J:行了。所以,实际上你可以把宝宝踢下楼梯,他甚至不知道。
  K: Oh he’ll probably just nap right through it.
  凯利:哦,他可能只是小睡。
  T: Stop crying, (That is the idea.) stop crying, you are not being quiet, (Perfect.) stop. (Good girl.) Someone!
  特雷西:不要哭,不要哭,你不安静,(完美)停止。 (好姑娘。)来人啊!
  J: Let it out Tracy. Let it out.
  凯利:让她出来,特雷西,让她出来
  K: You all wanted to do this, right? That’s good.
  J: All right, Kelly Timmons, everybody. Thanks very much for being on the show, (Oh, thank you.) and you stay right where you are, because coming up back after the break, we are gonna learn computers.
  凯利:你们都希望这样做,对吗?那很好。
  J:好的,凯利#蒂蒙斯,非常感谢你们到这个节目上来,(哦,谢谢你。)你不要动,因为广告之后还会回来,我们要学习计算机。

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |

相关推荐

换一换

本版热帖

发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规