Worldwide `Avatar'' previews thrill sci-fi fans(转载)

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-08-22 14:24:00 天津 点击:197 回复:1
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Another scene shows Worthington’s character befriending a native woman.They discover a psychedelic forest of luminescent flowers and battle an army of flying dragons. Relying on 3D and performance-capture technology Cameron has helped pioneer, "Avatar" is an immersive blend of animation and live-action movie magic.
  另一个显示沃辛顿的性格的画面是和一个当地女人成为朋友,他们发现发光的鲜花森林,以及飞龙部队的战斗。依托3D以及表演捕捉技术(卡梅伦一直引领的),“天神下凡”,是动画和真人电影魔术的融合,令人身临其境。
  LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Fans wearing 3D glasses clapped as soon as James Cameron’s face appeared on screen. The filmmaker, shown in 3D, invited moviegoers to enjoy a 16-minute peek of his anticipated sci-fi epic "Avatar," which was screened for free around the world Friday.洛杉矶(美联社) -影迷们戴着3D眼镜拍手称快,当詹姆斯#卡梅隆的脸出现在屏幕上。用三维显示的这位导演,邀请观众享受16分钟的科幻史诗“天神下凡”。
  The footage takes viewers to the planet Pandora, where an ex-Marine (Sam Worthington) is among a group of humans who have their brains linked to cloned versions of a native species in order to safely explore the spectacular environment.
  这段录像把观众带到了潘多拉星球,一名前海军(山姆#沃辛顿)在一个人类小组中,为了安全地探索这壮观的环境。
  Sigourney Weaver plays a botanist overseeing the exploration. She, too, embodies an avatar based on the tall, lithe, tailed, blue humanoid species that populates the planet.维弗扮演一位植物学家,监督这次探险。她也化身为身材高大的,轻盈的,有尾巴的,蓝色人形的物种,在这个星球上遍布的物种。
  Fans at an IMAX screening in Los Angeles were overwhelmed by the 3D footage.
  在洛杉矶IMAX放映中,影迷被大量的三维画面折服。
  "It was almost a sensory overload," said Ryan Moore, 23, a student at Ohio State University. "You have to be in the moment wearing the (3D) glasses to really appreciate it."
  “这几乎是超负荷,”瑞安#穆尔说(23岁,美国俄亥俄州立大学的学生)。 “有的时刻,你必须戴着(三维)眼镜才能真正地欣赏它。”
  Dwayne Smith of Venice was taken with the digital effects.
  威尼斯的德韦恩#史密斯说:
  "It looked very real, especially the aliens. It looked amazingly real," said the 45-year-old. "It was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen, actually."
  The free preview convinced one fan to buy a ticket on the spot.
  "I think it’s going to be one of the greatest movies this decade," said 21-year-old film student Derek Nunn.
  “它看起来非常真实,尤其是外星人。它看起来令人惊讶的真实,”这位45岁的人说。 “这是我见过的最令人惊奇的事情之一了,实际上。”
  免费的试看让一位影迷当场买票。
  “我认为这将是这十年中最伟大的电影之一,”21岁的电影系学生德里克纳恩称。
   The screenings, shown on some 440 screens in 58 countries, kept social networking sites abuzz with fan feedback.
  这部影片,在大约58个国家的440家影院上映,在社交网站上,影迷们议论纷纷。
  One who was disappointed with the trailer said seeing the extended footage in 3D changed his mind about the movie.
  一个对预告片失望的人,说看了延长的三维画面,改变了她对这部电影的看法。
  "It is essential that you watch it in IMAX 3D, or 3D," Manoj Patel of Manchester, England, wrote on the film’s Facebook page. "I just got back from watching the 15-minute footage, and I’ve got to say, my mouth was wide open all the way through."
  “至关重要的是,你看到的是IMAX 3D,或三维,”英格兰曼彻斯特的帕特尔,在这部电影的Facebook网页上写道。 “我刚刚看了15分钟的影片,我必须说,我的嘴一直张得大大的,一直。”
  Response to the film’s 2D trailer, which debuted online Thursday, was mixed. Analyzing the two-minute teaser, several movie blogs — including Movieline.com and Spout blog — noted the film’s similar appearance to the 2008 animated flop "Delgo" and other science fiction movies.
  对电影的二维预告片(星期二在网络上初次亮相)的反应是好坏参半的。对这两分钟的预告片,几个电影博客-包括Movieline.com和Spout博客-指出了影片与2008年的动画片“代勒古”和其他科幻电影的相同之处。
  But fans who saw the footage in 3D gave it overwhelmingly positive reviews.
  "The trailer does not represent the movie properly," Smith said. "The trailer short-sells it."
  但是看到三维画面的影迷们给了非常积极的评价。
  “预告片并不代表电影,”史密斯说。
   Cameron said Friday he heard the trailer was a hot topic on Facebook and Twitter, but that he lacks certain social networking skills to take part.
  卡梅隆星期五说,他听到了预告片是Facebook和Twitter上的热门话题,但他缺乏社交网络技术人员。
  "I don’t even know how to Twitter," he said in an interview. "I’m so unhip that it’s tragic."
  “我甚至不知道怎么用Twitter,”他在接受采访时说。 “我很u害怕它成为一个悲剧。”
  But the 55-year-old filmmaker, whose last flick was world box-office record-holder "Titanic" in 1997, knows how to make a splash on screen. He said his team came up with the "crazy stunt" of inviting people to the movie theater to watch 16 minutes of "Avatar" for free.
  但这位55岁的导演,最近一次的电影是世界票房纪录保持者“泰坦尼克号”(1997年),知道如何制作屏幕上的闪光。他说,他的团队想出了一个“疯狂的特技”邀请人们到电影院看“天神下凡”(免费,16分钟)
  "And it’s not even a continuous 16 minutes," Cameron said. "There are a number of scenes, about three or four minutes apiece. And the idea was to let people come in and really sample the quality of the goods."
  "Avatar" is set for release Dec. 18.
  “不是持续的16分钟,”卡梅隆说。 “有许多场面,大约三四分钟。这个主意是让人们进来。”
  “天神下凡”设置为12月18日上映。

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |

相关推荐

换一换

本版热帖

发表回复