PARIS HILTON MEETS THE LESS FORTUNATE, FEELS URGE TO SING ''KUMBAYA(转

楼主:chenfangabc 时间:2009-08-29 10:06:00 点击:733 回复:1
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Looks like Paris Hilton is finally following through on her promise to do something good with her fame "instead of, you know, superficial things like going out." Never mind that she made that pledge when she got out of the pokey in 2007 -- the important thing is that she doesn't think altruism is the name of a hot new club in Los Angeles.看起来帕丽斯#希尔顿终于遵循她的承诺,她承诺要用她的名气做点好事,她在2007年出狱时作出这一承诺,-重要的是,她认为利他主义不是洛杉矶一家新热门俱乐部的名字。
  Last week, the starlet made like Brad and Angelina as she traveled to Guatemala on a charitable mission that included visiting a children's hospital and greeting (and, of course, taking pictures with) some locals.
  上周,这个小明星像布拉德和安吉丽娜一样,她到危地马拉做慈善任务,其中包括访问一家儿童医院和问候一些当地人(当然,一起拍照)。
   The trip, reportedly organized by the Interface Foundation, a sort of matchmaker for celebrities and philanthropic causes, was an eye-opener for Paris, who was moved by seeing people in circumstances far different from her own pink Bentley-driving, tropical getaway-taking, apartment-sized-closet-for-her-shoes-having lifestyle.此行,据Interface基金会(一种让名人和慈善事业联合的组织)说,帕丽斯被那些与她的生活方式(驾驶粉红色宾利,在热带度假,在公寓大小的厕所换她的鞋)不同的人感动了。
  "Just got back from visiting the villages and met the most incredible, gracious people," she tweeted. "Being able to bring a smile to those faces was the most amazing feeling I have ever had. They showed me how the simplest things can mean and bring such happiness to someone's life."
  “刚从农村访问回来,并遇见了最令人难以置信的,仁慈的人,”她在微博客上写道。 “能够给那些面孔带来微笑是我最惊奇的感觉。他们告诉我最简单的事情能够带给生活幸福。
  And that's not the only lesson she learned. (And no, we're not talking about how much positive PR can be generated from doing good, because that would be cynical, and we applaud the fact that she made an effort. No, really.)
  而这并不是她学到唯一的教训。 (不,我们不是在谈论做好事可以产生多少积极的公关效应,因为这样做是愤世嫉俗的,我们对她作出的努力表示赞赏。)
  "Their strength and innocence taught me how the things we worry about in our daily lives mean nothing compared to what they go through on a daily basis," observed Hilton (or her ghostwriter, because she's suddenly sounding awfully eloquent). "
  “他们的力量和纯真教会我,我们在日常生活中的忧虑是没有意义的,和他们每天所经历的相比。”希尔顿观察道。(或是她的代笔人,因为她突然听起来这样地雄辩)。
  And I want to thank them for making me realize how fortunate we are and how everything means so much more when we get to share it with the ones who have been less fortunate than us."
  “我要感谢他们让我意识到我们是多么幸运,当我们和那些没有我们幸运的人分享意味着什么。”

"I hope everyone can try and do something nice for those in need and making it a more caring world," she urges. "It's the most rewarding and beautiful feeling to give back. It's not hard, anyone can do it. It's all about your heart ... My outlook on life is so different now."
  “我希望大家可以尝试,并为那些需要的人做一件好事,使这个世界成为一个更关怀的世界”她呼吁道。 “回馈是最有意义和美好的感觉。这不难,任何人都可以做到这一点。这和你的心有关...我的人生观都如此不同了。”

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
作者:全自动贴工具 时间:2009-08-29 14:40:46
  不错的贴 PARIS HILTON MEETS THE LESS FORTUNATE, FEELS URGE TO SING
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规