请各位大虾帮忙翻译及解释一下某offer的条款,不胜感谢!

楼主:骑乌龟逛超市 时间:2010-08-26 11:27:00 美国 点击:391 回复:7
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

As soon as administratively feasible after you start your employment, A
  will recommend that you be granted an option to purchase 300 shares of
  A common stock. The exercise price of any option granted to you will be
  the closing price of A common stock on the date of grant. Option
  recommendations are normally acted upon, and option grants made, on the first
  or second Friday after an individual’s start date.
  Specific terms and conditions will be included in a definitive stock option
  agreement and will include your right to purchase your shares according to a
  vesting schedule. Shares vest over a four year period as long as you remain
  employed at A per the following schedule: 25% (75 shares) vest after 12
  months from your date of grant; thereafter, the remaining 75% of the shares vest
  quarterly for 12 quarters.

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
作者:yuluns 时间:2010-08-27 01:28:06 加拿大
  As soon as administratively feasible after you start your employment, A will recommend that you be granted an option to purchase 300 shares of A common stock.
  开始工作并且人事部的手续都办齐后,A方给你提供认购300股A股的权利。
  
  The exercise price of any option granted to you will be the closing price of A common stock on the date of grant.
  认购价格为实行认购权利当天的收市价。
  
  Option recommendations are normally acted upon, and option grants made, on the first or second Friday after an individual’s start date.
  通常雇员在工作开始的第一或第二星期五决定实行认购股票。
  
  Specific terms and conditions will be included in a definitive stock option agreement and will include your right to purchase your shares according to a
  vesting schedule. Shares vest over a four year period as long as you remain employed at A per the following schedule: 25% (75 shares) vest after 12 months from your date of grant; thereafter, the remaining 75% of the shares vest quarterly for 12 quarters.
  
  认股合同里的具体条款包括你延期兑现的权利。雇员在A方任职期间,所拥有的认股权可以根据以下方案延期四年:25%(75股)可以最多延期12月兑现,余下75%在接下来3年内每期(3月)可兑现一次。
  
  *延期兑现部分好像翻译的不恰当,楼主应该找法律或金融界的专业人士问问。
作者:城垣辽远 时间:2010-08-29 08:23:08 山西
  VEST的意思是时间到了就兑现了。在这里是一部分一部分,楼主就有权行权了。
作者:hongying_d 时间:2010-08-31 01:24:29 上海
  本文中
  grant 专指认购权授予
  
  vest 专指认购行使权生效
  
  
  As soon as administratively feasible after you start your employment, A will recommend that you be granted an option to purchase 300 shares of A common stock.
  一挨你作为正式员工开始工作后,A方将推荐你接受300股A股普通股的认购权。
  
  The exercise price of any option granted to you will be the closing price of A common stock on the date of grant.
  不管何种认购权,其行权价都是A股普通股认购权授予当天的收市价。
  
  Option recommendations are normally acted upon, and option grants made, on the first or second Friday after an individual’s start date.
  认购权推荐、以及授予工作,正常情况下在该员工开始工作后的第一或第二个星期五进行。
  
  Specific terms and conditions will be included in a definitive stock option agreement and will include your right to purchase your shares according to a vesting schedule. Shares vest over a four year period as long as you remain employed at A per the following schedule: 25% (75 shares) vest after 12 months from your date of grant; thereafter, the remaining 75% of the shares vest quarterly for 12 quarters.
  具体条款以及约定,都包含在一份明确的股票认购权协议书中,其中包括你行使认购权买股票须遵守的时间安排。认购行使权在四年内分步生效,只要你在此期间仍是A方员工,可按以下时间表购买股票:25%(75股)在认购权授予12个月后才能行权购买,余下75%分在三年内,每隔3个月有一份新行权生效供购股票。
  
楼主骑乌龟逛超市 时间:2010-09-03 13:50:33 美国
  thanks
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规