《伪纯情时代诗集》之九。

楼主:blueduqy 时间:2010-11-04 19:11:00 点击:122 回复:0
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

1. Time is a baby crawling by hour knees and minute hands,
  时间是一个婴儿,用时辰的膝盖,用分钟的小手,爬着,
  2. muttering his little thought, which is simple and soft;
  喃喃的说着他那小小的念头,那简单而又轻柔的念头;
  3. Thanksgiving Gift is there, buried warm in future's sands,
  感恩节的礼物在前面的那里,温暖的被埋在未来的沙子里,
  4. which I have already shrined in heart, holy and aloft.
  可是我已经把它放在心灵中的神龛里,神圣又崇高。
  
  5. In your gentle hands, you hold a world, not only a gift,
  在你轻柔的手里,你拿着的是一个世界,而不仅仅是个礼物,
  6. which is also a key to the everlasting heaven;
  这也是打开永久天堂的一把钥匙;
  7. I, forsook by Fortune, am rescued by your eyelids' lift,
  我这个被幸运女神遗弃的人儿,却被你的明眸善睐所救,
  8. stumble on road to your kingdom, worrying even.
  我从此向着你的国度蹒跚而行,也不免忧心忡忡。
  
  9. Worrying about your sighs in your disdaining regrets,
  担心你的叹息,还有你轻蔑的悔恨,
  10. as dream's buds bit by reality's infesting worm,
  正如美梦的蓓蕾总是被现实讨厌的虫儿所啃,
  11. I plucked all the blossom in my garden into wreaths,
  我摘下我花园中所有的娇艳,把它们织成各个桂冠们,
  12dedicating them in your kingdom to every palm.
  敬献给你国度中的每颗棕榈树。
  
  13. The tears of your regrets would be in your gift holden;
  你懊悔的眼泪将会被用来装在你的礼物里;
  14. in which, my thanksgiving pilgrimage would shine golden.
  在那盈盈的泪光里,我感恩的虔诚之旅也会闪闪发光。
  
  Note:
  2. 这押韵难死我了,昨晚就开始写了,没事看看,没事就看看,直到刚才才一点一点改完。十四行的押韵是(hands, soft, sands, aloft), (gift, heaven, lift, even), (regrets, worm, wreaths, palm), (holden, golden),呵呵,好难写,不过我挺喜欢的,练习英文写作了。呵呵。
  
  Follow The Masters To Learn English,在 www.yalolo.com.
  我写的,放在了:
  http://www.yalolo.com/book/6679/16807.html
  

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规