◇比较级 + than I expected [口语化]比我所预料的
The question is easier than I expected.
You are greater than I expected.
You are more beautiful than I expected.
You are better than I expected.
The holiday took you longer than I expected.
比较级 + than I thought 比我原以为的
The English class took me longer than I thought.
◇语法结构：特殊疑问词 + to do 可以用来取代宾语从句
I will tell you where you can(should) get off. 我会告诉你应该在哪下车
I’ll tell you where to get off
这个语法结构其实以前经常会很顺口的说How to....但早已忘记这个其实是用特殊疑问词 + to do 来取代宾语从句的说法。现在系统的一路学过来，就非常清晰了！
Can you tell me how I can get there?
Can you tell me how to get there?
Can you tell me how I should do?
Can you tell me what to do?
I don't know which to choose.
I wonder when to have a meeting.
◇as far as + 从句：最大程度的，最大限度的
as far as we go = we could't go any more.
I can't bear (it any more)
It was more than I could bear
This is as far as I bear. 这是我能忍受的最大程度了
This is as far as I can understand.
This is as far as I can afford.
This is as far as we go. We don't go __any further____.
1）not any more
2）not any longer
3）not any further
**further more 更进一步，更有甚者的是
●Lesson 50 Taken for a ride 乘车兜风●
Q：Why did the writer not get off the bus at Woodford Green?
01. I love travelling in the country, but I don't like losing my way.
02. I went on an excursion recently, but my trip took me longer than I expected.
03. ‘I'm going to Woodford Green,’ I said to the conductor as I got on the bus, ‘but I don’t know where it is.’
04. ‘I'll tell you where to get off,’ answered the conductor.
05. I sat in the front of the bus to get a good view of the countryside.
06. After some time, the bus stopped.
07. Looking round, I realized with a shock that I was the only passenger left on the bus.
08. ‘You’ll have to get off here,’ the conductor said, ‘This is as far as we go.’
09. ‘Is this Woodford Green?’ I asked.
10. ‘Oh dear,’ said the conductor suddenly. ‘I forgot to put you off.’
11. ‘It doesn’t matter,’ I said. ‘I’ll get off here.’
12. ‘We're going back now,’ said the conductor.
13. ‘Well, in that case, I prefer to stay on the bus,’ I answered.