Responsible for designing and developing Outdoor Styles for Columbia Brand.
Translate design and concepts from technical drawings to samples. With good sense on branded Outdoor market, included Technology of the Outdoor Apparel, Technology Backpack and Accessories..etc.
1) Product Development
a. Follow up schedules for the process of Product Development from Concept, Design, Technical drawings, Proto samples, Fitting samples, Tradeshow samples to the last session of Pre-production samples.
b. Work with Product Development Manager, Senior Designer to develop product directions and features for Apparel & Accessories.
c. Responsible for the design and development process from styling, fabric selection, and follow through in subsequent fitting sessions until pre-production sample stage.
d. Communicate with other team for handling Product Profile and Tech pack for production purpose.
1) Degree / Diploma holder in Fashion Design & Clothing or related disciplines
2) Possess 3-4 years' experience in designing Outdoor Technical wear and gears.
3) Good know-how & knowledge for Outdoor brands on garment making and sample integration
4) Follow up on with Sourcing office on all sample making process
5) Proactive, creative with technical experience, plus excellent sense of fashion outdoor / market trends, materials, color, shapes, etc.
6) Proficiency in using MAC software, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw are essential
7) Immediate available preferred