Talking about my life in English

楼主:时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-04 21:21:00 点击:8329 回复:273
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

上页 1 2 3 下页  到页 
  Dear ,my English is poor but I want to improve my lifestyle use English .In fact I have pay almost twenty thousand yuan learn English in ef....
  Any way I will introduce myself first .
  Asset:forty thousand yuan
  work experience: as a lingerie designer six years
  Hobby:go hiking swimming ice-climb take photograph.....
  Favorite food :spicy food ,fresh fruit and sweet cake
  Dearm:have a great health in my whole life don't worry about money or future also fall in love
  Career goal:have my own fashion brand

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
楼主发言:144次 发图:25张 | 添加到话题 |
作者:神马年度 时间:2014-03-04 23:28:38
  yes, you can do it with deep belief.

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-05 05:07:31
  Wish you a good luck.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-05 06:46:28
  Always weak up so early
  There are lovely people reply me, thanks
  I hope I won't give up talk about my life frankly. I'd like to face fact in this way even though nobody like me ....
  My life with lie around but don't you be thinking my life is colorful If I have to choose a color describe my life I think my life is grey.

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-05 20:54:50
  Lie in the bad stay at home is simple to me but now one of the room is empty I wondering why nobody want to rent this room ?Only rise up 15% to pay than last year would be the reason?
  I can't image how many people are poor than me in the city....

作者:钢破侠 时间:2014-03-05 23:26:32
  you remind me the lead actress in 《you from a star》

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-06 05:11:58
  钢破侠2014-03-05 23:26 5楼
  you remind me the lead actress in 《you from a star》
  Is it a movie . isn't it?

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-06 06:07:24
  Morning @everybody
  I think I become a old investor in the stock market. In 2007 my roommate help me join the market .you know in that time everybody dreamed got a lot of money from the market but the fact always hard .
  Unfortunately the stock market was fall down soon I lost money then I didn't buy it for a long time until I lost my job I have time to research this lier game again
  The more you know it the more you watch it you'll feeling more afraid about it . That's my experience even though I earn a little money from the game now.

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-06 06:19:58
  help!
  help!
  There are some grammar mistake in my sentence I know it but I didn't able to change&find it
  who can help me??
  please
  I should improve my English
  thanks!
  thanks a lot

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-06 09:59:07
  @时空妹妹 8楼 2014-03-06 06:19:58
  help!
  help!
  There are some grammar mistake in my sentence I know it but I didn't able to change&find it
  who can help me??
  please
  thanks!
  thanks a lot
  -----------------------------

"There are some grammatical mistakes in my writings but I am not able to find those mistakes and make the corrections. I need to spend more efforts on reading and writing English to make progress."
作者:钢破侠 时间:2014-03-06 10:45:45
  回复第6楼(作者:@时空妹妹 于 2014-03-06 05:11)
  钢破侠2014-03-05 23:26 5楼
  you remind me the lead ……
  ==========
  yes, it's a tv serie

作者:xuyh121 时间:2014-03-06 11:02:17
  good luck

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-06 11:51:53
  help!
  help!
  who can help me??
  please
  thanks!
  thanks a lot
  I'm really appreciate you help . I have a lot of trouble with my Gramma

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-06 12:03:48

yes, it's a tv serie
  It's made in Korea ? very popular soap opera but I didn't watch it yet

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-07 07:38:15
  Hello morning I've used Standalone version just like my life
  Only one man who caring me but he don't belong me he has own family in the city . I don't want to bother his family . I just need his caring and helpful in this hard situation .
  I'm so tired play the lier game with sense of loss .....
  I wandering when I can come out of the grey by my hand?
  I wandering when I will bright light form my ability ?
  I'm not strong but I don't be cry

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-08 19:40:07
  Bad News
  A lot of bad news were happened recently Did you have any hunch before ? Do you feeling got more insecure in such situation ?
  Good News
  Today ,I had rented out another room finally that mean I will live here with a young man . He looks like honest people and haven't any girl want to move here now so I made this decision. good luck for me....

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-09 06:36:33
  @时空妹妹 15楼 2014-03-08 19:40:07
  Bad News
  A lot of bad news were happened recently Did you have any hunch before ? Do you feeling got more insecure in such situation ?
  Good News
  Today ,I had rented out another room finally that mean I will live here with a young man . He looks like honest people and haven't any girl want to move here now so I made this decision. good luck for me....

You really had a good and a great luck for an honest young man moving into your house. There is a saying that says that a man has to climb over a high mountain in order to catch a lady whereas a lady only needs to poke through a thin sheet to catch a man. I am sure you will fully utilize this great opportunity to catch the man and to produce more good news. Please keep us updated and share with us the good news. We will be as happy as you when we read additional good news that is reported here. :)
作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-09 06:42:05
  @时空妹妹 14楼 2014-03-07 07:38:15
  “I'm not strong but I don't be cry”

Believe it or not, to a girl or a lady, crying is not necessarily a bad thing. Crying or tears might be the most powerful weapon for a lady to conquer a man, especially an honest, young, and good man.
  ^_^
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-09 21:51:25
  @supertitan2013 2014-03-09 06:42:05

Believe it or not, to a girl or a lady, crying is not necessarily a bad thing. Crying or tears might be the most powerful weapon for a lady to conquer a man, especially an honest, young, and good man.
  ^_^
  —————————————————
  Make a romantic story with my new roommate....... Are you kidding me ?
  I sew his I D card he was born in 1987....that 's too young for me too and too old for he I can't imagine this relationship
  Actually I rent the room to a girl tonight .She gave me four hundred yuan to booked this room. Same gender should be more convenient live together I shouldn't wear bra in summer at least .She also looks friendly and honesty .
  good luck & good night

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-09 22:35:53
  I know there are a lot of trouble in my life that let me been odd , At my age most people enjoy their own family ,house ,child and career .....but I have nothing
  The most important thing is I'm not enough confident to change it My best friend reminds me it's fallen live if I don't want to go work
  Life seems simple and quiet with back to the wall

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-09 22:50:33
  Life seems quiet and simple with back to the wall inside.

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-10 07:42:37
  @时空妹妹 19楼 2014-03-09 22:35:53
  I know there are a lot of trouble in my life that let me been odd , At my age most people enjoy their own family ,house ,child and career .....but I have nothing
  The most important thing is I'm not enough confident to change it My best friend reminds me it's fallen live if I don't want to go work
  Life seems simple and quiet with back to the wall

You don’t have your own family now but you still have your freedom.

There is a well-known saying that says that a bird outside a cage wants to get inside the cage (because it sees the bird inside the cage having food and a comfortable bed) whereas the bird inside the cage wants to get out (to enjoy the freedom).

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" --- This is another well-known and interesting example showing that different people weight things differently.

Life doesn't always give us the joys we want. One does not always get her/his own way. However, if one can plan ahead based on her/his own preference (say, 10 years ago, did you like to have the food inside the cage or the freedom outside the cage?) and is brave enough to adjust oneself toward the goal, the life will certainly be better.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-10 11:06:45
  Um....dear friend I was read you opinion again try to understanding you that's not easy to me . You think freedom is precious Isn't it?
  Yes that right I'm free now except that I have a good health I look younger than my age and my parents can take care their life ......totally capital about me mean I could get better life but I couldn't able to control opportunity then I duck out of fact ,I pretend I'm rarely ok . However you can lie to your parent or friends you don't want they know how loose are you but Did you think you can lie to yourself ? poor baby that why
  I always weak up in the medial night.
  When I was young I always thought I'm a special girl I'm a pretty girl everything would came in in my life .but in fact I'm a mediocre person people says thirty should be independent age that I say thirty should stopped the daydream......I didn't blamed society that totally my fault

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-11 05:58:13
  @时空妹妹 22楼 2014-03-10 11:06:45
  Um....dear friend I was read you opinion again try to understanding you that's not easy to me . You think freedom is precious Isn't it?

What I was trying to say was that people have different preferences in their life styles. Some women like to settle and get married in their early ages and to have families and become good moms and wives at very young ages. Others like to get married later so that they can first enjoy their personal lives as much as they can. If one can be sure her preferred life style in an earlier stage and plan ahead, then it will be easier for her to get what she wants.

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-11 10:20:57

Job Responsibility

Responsible for designing and developing Outdoor Styles for Columbia Brand.
  Translate design and concepts from technical drawings to samples. With good sense on branded Outdoor market, included Technology of the Outdoor Apparel, Technology Backpack and Accessories..etc.

1) Product Development
  a. Follow up schedules for the process of Product Development from Concept, Design, Technical drawings, Proto samples, Fitting samples, Tradeshow samples to the last session of Pre-production samples.
  b. Work with Product Development Manager, Senior Designer to develop product directions and features for Apparel & Accessories.
  c. Responsible for the design and development process from styling, fabric selection, and follow through in subsequent fitting sessions until pre-production sample stage.
  d. Communicate with other team for handling Product Profile and Tech pack for production purpose.
  ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
  1) Degree / Diploma holder in Fashion Design & Clothing or related disciplines
  2) Possess 3-4 years' experience in designing Outdoor Technical wear and gears.
  3) Good know-how & knowledge for Outdoor brands on garment making and sample integration
  4) Follow up on with Sourcing office on all sample making process
  5) Proactive, creative with technical experience, plus excellent sense of fashion outdoor / market trends, materials, color, shapes, etc.
  6) Proficiency in using MAC software, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw are essential
  7) Immediate available preferred

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-11 11:28:00
  I rally Interesting about this position but how can I get this job? My English not fluently yet I didn't work experience abut outdoor appear even forgot how to use Mac.....
  Cloud I get a seat in foreign company?
  2014 I promise I'll get a job
  I didn't have much choice ,Time passed Nobody like taking care a Bum for a longtime
  This is a real female otaku who need a robot to supervise herself .

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-11 14:17:17
  It appears that you do not understand the above advertisement. For example, it says:

++++++++++
  ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
  ……
  ++++++++++

Do you have a degree in Fashion Design & Clothing or related disciplines? If you do not have many of those job requirements listed above, then it is equivalent to say: “I am really interested in getting into Beijing University now but I only graduated from elementary school or middle school. I do not have a high school diploma. Could I get into Beijing University now?”
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-11 19:58:52
  @supertitan2013 26楼 2014-03-11 14:17:17
  It appears that you do not understand the above advertisement. For example, it says:
  ++++++++++
  ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
  ……
  ++++++++++
  Do you have a degree in Fashion Design & Clothing or related disciplines? If you do not have many of those job requirements listed above, then it is equivalen......
  Hum......I have a degree in related disciplines after that as a lingerie designer a couple of years.This is a chanllenge to me .I know that slim hopes of success. I will make a english reseme to get the chance maybe they will ask me to interview.
  How ever I will go out to work ,If I can't get a real job I will go out charring.
  I think you don't rate me at all,Neither do I
作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-12 10:55:51
  Where is this job or company located, in China, Canada, England, or USA?
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-12 11:19:18
  Where is this job or company located, in China, Canada, England, or USA?
  China ,Big city I live there

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-12 11:23:47
  Your English has been improved in certain extent in the last few days. Please keep up the good job of practicing it.
作者:MaryBiden 时间:2014-03-12 11:59:41
  好帖,mark

作者:MaryBiden 时间:2014-03-12 12:00:55
  有英语聊天群没?

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-13 11:21:07
  Your English has been improved in certain extent in the last few days. Please keep up the good job of practicing it.

Not really ....Most of time I using dictionary
  talk with you But I'm sure if I don't give up talk about my life in here I will made progress .

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-13 11:35:20
  The stock marketing is dark recently

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-13 12:10:51
  Although I did T yesterday But my account are still green number .

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-14 19:10:51
  Too bad ,This Vicious Event form my hometown . I did call home and had disgusted about the news my dad said :"He don't worry about this,It's fate ."
  M stay with me last night. I got up early and went to go hiking with M .Hi there! long time no see....when I walked on the hill,The soil ,the tress ,the fresh air .....How can we not intoxicated. by the way we found a fantastic reservoir go swim
  One side I seize the day
  Other side I shameless

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-15 23:21:08
  Seems nothing to tell today. Roommate moved here, the girl born in 1989 looks mutual than her age. The age is a really serious problem to women .did all women who over thirty year old has get married or buy own house ? Now I recognized I'm not young anymore . so lonely ......

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-15 23:24:38
  Goodnight moon

作者:MaryBiden 时间:2014-03-16 15:14:18
  English chatting service here .

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-16 22:48:16
  Read a passage that quite accurate describe an women of my type,I will try to translate tomorrow
  say goodnight

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-17 18:56:09
  What is the sensitive? For the same matter you tend to be more setback than other people.
  What is the fragility ? For the same setback you make more negative feeling than other people.
  What is the depression? For the same negative mood you spend more time to recover than other people.
  Who is the weak?
  Person who sensitive, frail and depressed.

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-17 19:02:28
  My eyes brimmed with tears......

作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 21:00:53
  @时空妹妹 37楼 2014-03-15 23:21:08
  Seems nothing to tell today. Roommate moved here, the girl born in 1989 looks mutual than her age. The age is a really serious problem to women .did all women who over thirty year old has get married or buy own house ? Now I recognized I'm not young anymore . so lonely ......
  修改意见,不见得一定对,仅供参考

原句:Roommate moved here
  修改意见:Our new roommate moved in today.

原句:the girl born in 1989 looks mutual than her age.
  修改意见:The girl was born in 1989, she looks more mature than her age.

原句: buy own house ?
  修改意见:Have they bought their own houses?

原句: Now I recognized I'm not young anymore . so lonely ......
  修改意见:Now I recognize I'm not young anymore.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-17 21:21:15
  @蚂蚁将军9981 2014-03-17 21:00:53

修改意见,不见得一定对,仅供参考
  原句:Roommate moved here
  修改意见:Our new roommate moved in today.
  原句:the girl born in 1989 looks mutual than her age.
  修改意见:The girl was born in 1989, she looks more mature than her age.
  原句: buy own house ?
  修改意见:Have they bought their own houses?
  原句: Now I recognized I'm not young anymore . so lonely ......
  修改意见:Now I recognize I'm not young anymore.
  —————————————————
  Applaud!! You're very thoughtful ,Thank you so much.

作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 21:23:29
  Dear ,my English is poor but I want to improve my lifestyle use English .In fact I have pay almost twenty thousand yuan learn English in ef....
  Any way I will introduce myself first .
  Asset:forty thousand yuan
  work experience: as a lingerie designer six years
  Hobby:go hiking swimming ice-climb take photograph.....
  Favorite food :spicy food ,fresh fruit and sweet cake
  Dearm:have a great health in my whole life don't worry about money or future also fall in love
  Career goal:have my own fashion brand

my English is poor
  修改:My English is not very good.用poor意思对,但不建议用

but I want to improve my lifestyle use English .
  修改:I want to be better life by improving my English skill.

In fact I have pay almost twenty thousand yuan learn English in ef....
  修改:In fact, I have enrolled English training course in EF, and paid twenty thousands CNY/RMB for that.

Dearm
  修改:Dream
  maybe just a typo
作者:authenticgj 时间:2014-03-17 21:27:19
  your english is like chinese-style english. u'd better practice listening and writing from putclub. it will be helpful to improve.www.putclub.com

作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 21:28:28
  @时空妹妹 3楼 2014-03-05 06:46:28
  Always weak up so early
  I hope I won't give up talk about my life frankly. I'd like to face fact in this way even though nobody like me ....
  My life with lie around but don't you be thinking my life is colorful If I have to choose a color describe my life I think my life is grey.

weak up
  修改: wake up

My life with lie around but don't you be thinking my life is colorful
  这句没太完全理解你要说的意思,尤其是My life with lie around 部分
作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 21:34:14
  @时空妹妹 4楼 2014-03-05 20:54:50
  Lie in the bad stay at home is simple to me but now one of the room is empty I wondering why nobody want to rent this room ?Only rise up 15% to pay than last year would be the reason?
  I can't image how many people are poor than me in the city....
  one of the room
  修改:one of the rooms

I wondering why nobody want to rent this room ?
  修改:把I wondering 改为I wonder 或者I'm wondering,看你想表达那个意思

作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 21:41:02
  help!
  help!
  who can help me??
  please
  thanks!
  thanks a lot
  There are some grammar mistake in my sentence
  修改:There are some grammar mistakes in my sentences.

I didn't able to change&find it
  修改:I don't know how to find and correct these mistakes.
作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 21:47:24

I'm really appreciate you help . I have a lot of trouble with my Gramma

I'm really appreciate you help
  修改:I'm really appreciate your corrections.

I have a lot of trouble with my Gramma
  修改:Yes, I have a lot of trouble with grammar.
作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 22:05:25
  @时空妹妹 14楼 2014-03-07 07:38:15
  Hello morning I've used Standalone version just like my life
  Only one man who caring me but he don't belong me he has own family in the city . I don't want to bother his family . I just need his caring and helpful in this hard situation .
  I'm so tired play the lier game with sense of loss .....
  I wandering when I can come out of the grey by my hand?
  I wandering when I will br......
  I've used Standalone version just like my life
  修改:I've been used to being alone.

Only one man who caring me
  修改:Only one man cares for me. 根据你的原句改了下,感觉不太自然,或许可以说Only one man gives a hand to me.

I just need his caring and helpful in this hard situation .
  修改:I just need his care and help in the hard times.
作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 22:33:18
  @时空妹妹 40楼 2014-03-16 22:48:16
  Read a passage that quite accurate describe an women of my type,I will try to translate tomorrow
  say goodnight
  passage 表示一个文章的一个段落,根据你的意思,这应该用article更好些。
  Today I read an article which tells a story about a woman who is the same kind of person as I am.
作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 22:42:51

@蚂蚁将军9981 45楼 2014-03-17 21:23:29
  my English is poor
  修改:My English is not very good.用poor意思对,但不建议用
  but I want to improve my lifestyle use English .
  修改:I want to be better life by improving my English skill.

修订下,因为一般包括spoken English skill, writing skill, listening skill到呢个,所以improving my English skill应该为improving my English skills,天涯没修改功能,只好重新回复下

修订后:I want to be better life by improving my English skills.
作者:蚂蚁将军9981 时间:2014-03-17 23:30:26
  @时空妹妹 25楼 2014-03-11 11:28:00
  I rally Interesting about this position but how can I get this job? My English not fluently yet I didn't work experience abut outdoor appear even forgot how to use Mac.....
  I didn't have much choice ,Time passed Nobody like taking care a Bum for a longtime
  This is a real female otaku who need a robot to sup......
  I rally Interesting about this position
  修改:I'm really interested in this position.
  注意interested和interesting的区别,
  (1)当你说某人对某事或某物感兴趣时要用be interested in
  (2)形容某事非常有趣的时候,要用interesting。比如This story is very interesting.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-18 11:16:18
  @authenticgj 46楼 2014-03-17 21:27:19
  your english is like chinese-style english. u'd better practice listening and writing from putclub. it will be helpful to improve.www.putclub.com
  Yes,I always thinking English use chinese style,include my sister she study broad in the United States.
  This's a good Learning Website ,thank you for you help.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-18 14:12:41
  @时空妹妹 25楼 2014-03-11 11:28:00
  This is a real female otaku who need a robot to sup......
  @蚂蚁将军9981 56楼 2014-03-17 23:30:26
  I rally Interesting about this position
  修改:I'm really interested in this position.
  注意interested和interesting的区别,
  (1)当你说某人对某事或某物感兴趣时要用be interested in
  (2)形容某事非常有趣的时候,要用interesting。比如This story is very interesting.
  Hi, May I call you ant? I was looked at your writings in this forum. I think you did a great job in these year. You never give up to learning English skills by youself. I guess you do a real job for a long time. I'm really ashamed that I was paid a lots of money to improve my English skills but I didn't study very hard so I couldn't felt big progress yet.I Don't like learning since I was a child and I was try to learning the International phonetic symbol when I went to unniversity. Ihad seriously study English for a year then I met my BF at English coner.After that, He changed my life....In a nutshell,I gove up study English and didn't passed the English level 4.
作者:long_arrow 时间:2014-03-18 16:31:37
  Great.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-18 22:10:39
  Good news
  But can't make me happy.
  Rachel ,My old friend she delivered a baby boy this morning. We are old neighbors and elementary school classmate .
  She ambitious and hardworking so she deserves a better life .We used to be the best friend over ten years.I even don't know when I began lost my way. All emotions are getting cold and real .

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-19 21:07:45
  Should I go to the climb club tomorrow night ?
  No power at all

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-20 19:21:20
  There are five hundred and sixty seven new words I have to remember it.
  I still have a long way to go
  On the lonely road I walk along.

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-21 02:36:27
  When loneliness becomes a habit, some people may start enjoying it.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-21 17:38:00
  Well, Have you ever felt scared when all hope lost?
  Almost all Chinese women are expecting get same life when their reach a certain age.
  be beautiful
  decent job
  get marry
  buy house
  have child
  rich life
  etc
  If you want to get special lifestyle and nobody look down on you must be rich very rich your wallet your soul

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-21 22:08:41
  Sometimes I can get fun in my internet study class. There are some short interesting movie let me thought ....
  Two young mans are good friend .One of guy was very ambitious on his Carrie and he don't understand his friend R alway do low pay job .R worked as a waiter , cleaner and now he work for a pet's shop .....He want to help friend get a better job .
  In another movie clips I know his friend R is grown up a very rich family his father is a billionaire .But R didn't felt luck he not interested to be a business man so he left home and do a simple job . His father always choose young woman get married that would be big news in their town.R was disappoint about the gossip .He didn't following his father's step to be success .He want to find the way that's right for him.

作者:大脸猫啊猫脸大 时间:2014-03-21 22:57:37
  from your words,i can know you are a very thoughtful person.
  i want to improve my english too,it always make me disappointed.

作者:大脸猫啊猫脸大 时间:2014-03-21 23:03:39
  @时空妹妹 65楼 2014-03-21 22:08:41
  Sometimes I can get fun in my internet study class. There are some short interesting movie let me thought ....
  Two young mans are good friend .One of guy was very ambitious on his Carrie and he don't understand his friend R alway do low pay job .R worked as a waiter , cleaner and now he work for a pet's shop .....He want to help friend get a better job .
  In another movie ......
  what's name of this movie? tonight,i watched a movie,named catch me if you can,the hero is leonardo,when he was young ,he is very handsome!
作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-22 10:28:04
  @大脸猫啊猫脸大 67楼 2014-03-21 23:03:39
  what's name of this movie? tonight,i watched a movie,named catch me if you can,the hero is leonardo,when he was young ,he is very handsome!

I recently watched a movie entitled "Now You See Me". The story and style of the movie is very similar to "Catch Me If You Can".
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-22 10:28:58
  In another movie ......
  I'm not sure is this a real movie. If you want to do exercise and watch short movies you have to pay money buy a user name.
  By the way I have seen this movie.leonardo looks very young in that time,But...actually ,I perfer his latter film.That's amazing.
  Dear big face cat pay attention :A sentence must begin with a capital letter
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-22 10:51:20

Good News
  My posting get an recommend ,Thanks everyone for your help and your kind responses
  Bad News
  I can't open my blog use ipad, They say: this blog has now been deleted!
  Who can tell me why???

作者:大脸猫啊猫脸大 时间:2014-03-22 21:28:42
  @supertitan2013 68楼 2014-03-22 10:28:04
  I recently watched a movie entitled "Now You See Me". The story and style of the movie is very similar to "Catch Me If You Can".
  Good story is always similar,because the role have positive character and kindness of heart.However,the audience is more likely to be attracted by the plots in the movie.
作者:大脸猫啊猫脸大 时间:2014-03-22 21:34:06
  In another movie ......
  @时空妹妹 69楼 2014-03-22 10:28:58
  I'm not sure is this a real movie. If you want to do exercise and watch short movies you have to pay money buy a user name.
  By the way I have seen this movie.leonardo looks very young in that time,But...actually ,I perfer his latter film.That's amazing.
  Dear big face cat pay attention :A sentence must begin with a capital letter
  Like Inception?It's fantasitic.But Lenonardo has put on weight!
作者:大脸猫啊猫脸大 时间:2014-03-22 21:42:42
  @supertitan2013 63楼 2014-03-21 02:36:27
  When loneliness becomes a habit, some people may start enjoying it.
  Ha,I heard a song called The loneliness,by Babyface,an america singer,his voice is very gentle.
作者:李世民2013 时间:2014-03-22 22:44:46
  @时空妹妹 3楼 2014-03-05 06:46:00
  Always weak up so early

—————————————————
  楼主语法错误明显

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-23 07:33:47
  @大脸猫啊猫脸大 71楼 2014-03-22 21:28:42
  Good story is always similar,because the role have positive character and kindness of heart.However,the audience is more likely to be attracted by the plots in the movie.

The basic elements of a story or a move include plot, characters, settings, language, etc. Generally speaking, males like the plot of a movie more than other items whereas females like characters and settings more.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-23 20:23:53
  You know what? Just need to learn how to take things as they are? Just roll with pounches.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-23 21:19:55
  @supertitan2013 75楼 2014-03-23 07:33:47
  The basic elements of a story or a move include plot, characters, settings, language, etc. Generally speaking, males like the plot of a movie more than other items whereas females like characters and settings more.
  Hum.....I don't agree with you, Man likes pretty and woman loves handsome,that's nature. Whereas about plot females are emotion richer than males that I was reminded a movie I have watched before, which named:Mulholland Dr
  I never forget the Betty was wearing shabby clothes
  Despair
  Broken
  Envy
  Die
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-23 21:30:46
  Monthly coming.....
作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-24 07:16:38
  @时空妹妹 78楼 2014-03-23 21:30:46
  Monthly coming.....

......:
  http://bbs.tianya.cn/post-english-229734-1.shtml
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-24 21:01:43
  One of my friend that we dated a couple years before ,we are just simple friend now. He is going to scuba-diving in the Philippines this month and I know I really want to try it. So I watched flight ticket allday but didn't decided to do anything. the time is too limited ,I can't found a good price to get the exit visa and flight ticket. It is doomed that we had no fate at all .In fact I did know it !
作者:大脸猫啊猫脸大 时间:2014-03-24 22:12:55
  @supertitan2013 75楼 2014-03-23 07:33:47

I think so.Indeed,a large number of women like romantic story,but men think it is quite boring.For them,this story was so long and tedious,let them sleepy.They prefer something more stimulating.Maybe men and women are in different world.
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-25 22:02:35
  Planing a journey abroad just like smelling a yummy dish
  The ideal is fullness the wallet is very skinny
  Sleeping
作者:19小 时间:2014-03-25 22:42:01
  @时空妹妹 37楼 2014-03-15 23:21:00

—————————————————
  呃呃呃 谁教我学英语啊?

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-26 07:52:48
  Dear, Learning English is not easy. shortcut is pay a ton of money to some organization , if you care to these money you won't give up study .Soft way is self study, it's seems low carbon green but very difficult to keep going
  I saw a lot of people in the class : colleague student , housewife beautiful women and white collar....ect Sometimes I ask myself : Is that rally useful or important to our future ?
  I should hope for the best and prepare for the worst .
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-27 22:13:53
  What should I talk about ? I can be sealed in my own jar and can live in my own word.
  When I checked in electronic dictionary then find a example sentence :
  She had never been out of the house all winter.
  well , you win
  Keyword of March
  My fund is losing value in the stock marketing
  My new word number is increasing in the dictionary
  goodnight

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-28 03:03:06
  @时空妹妹 85楼 2014-03-27 22:13:53
  What should I talk about ? I can be sealed in my own jar and can live in my own word.

You can talk about “love”, which is a perpetually interesting topic to most people. You can also talk about daily activities such as what food you eat daily in the breakfast, lunch and dinner or what color of the cloth do you ware in a sunning day. Everyone eats, drinks and wears cloths. You may also post your photos here and we will all say: “You are so beautiful!”
作者:blazer25742 时间:2014-03-28 08:28:10
  Keep it up girl, you can do it...chase your dreams and be what you dreamed of
作者:wfq471572601 时间:2014-03-28 08:51:47
  @supertitan2013 86楼 2014-03-28 03:03:00
  @时空妹妹 85楼 2014-03-27 22:13:53

You can talk about “love”, which is a perpetually interesting topic to most people. You can also talk about daily activities such as what food you eat daily in the breakfast, lunch and dinner or what color of the cloth do you ware in
  —————————————————
  Are you dog or dog?

作者:wfq471572601 时间:2014-03-28 09:06:00
  @blazer25742 87楼 2014-03-28 08:28:00
  —————————————————
  Are you mm or gg

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-28 10:37:16
  @wfq471572601 89楼 2014-03-28 09:06:00
  @blazer25742 87楼 2014-03-28 08:28:00
  —————————————————
  Are you mm or gg
  Your are funny, I think he is a GG and able to speak English
  Im really appreciated for some people called me Girl,I think they didn't very seriously read what I wroten. But that's right I'm still a girl.Just a daughter of my parents.A younger sister of my old sister.
  women
  singel
  I'm not going to sell myself in here, beause sometimes I also look down myself.

作者:blazer25742 时间:2014-03-28 10:53:32
  @时空妹妹 ok ok my bad, my sincere excuse, lady.
  and what do you mean by selling yourself?
  you have to get better confidence...
楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-29 12:07:35
  Love is really great ,I don't know what's love more and more。My parents never mention it. There are several man has say that love me when I was younger. but finally they left me .
  Like just like that is not love
  care just care that is not love
  Make love just fuck that is not love
  Average person give their love to their child
  Is this the only way to the love?
  I'm digressing.....
  Now
  Nobody&Nothing I loving to do .
  I like some beautify and useful stuff,I like going out do sport.
  I care with other kids think of me, I care about a relationship just mean friend with benefit
  and, make love with him....
  Oh,I have a class this afternoon, Maybe this is the only right thing in my life.

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-30 20:59:37
  It's raining all day .I don't mind the rain. I mind the city spring is too short and hot day come in too soon. You know , I have mantilla Almost forgotten I was born in spring. I didn't found any special moment in my all birthday . This year I think I will along on my birthday as usual. That doesn't make any sense . 33years old .I still think about what I stay alive for....
  Thinking too much It makes no sense ,beside sleep disorders
  Some fat than before ,M remind me have to lose weight.

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-30 21:23:36
  It's raining all day .I don't mind the rain. I mind spring is too short and hot day come in too soon in this city. You know , I have some passive mentality that make me almost forgotten I was born in spring. I didn't found any special moment in my all birthday . That doesn't make any sense . 33years old .I still think about what I stay alive for....?
  Thinking too much .! It makes no sense ,beside sleep disorders
  "Some fat than before ". M remind me have to lose weight.

楼主时空妹妹 时间:2014-03-30 21:33:36
  @xmy1343 2014-03-30 18:59:28

第一句use改为using,因为谓语是improve,而use English做方式状语应该用ing形式,或by using English
  第二句learn改为learning, 这里learn English是做目的状语,我为学英语花了两千多元,也可以是for learning English.
  第三是Anyway要连在一起表示无论如何,不管怎么样,any way是任何方式的意思
  第四 six years要么前面加for表示持续的时间 做这项工作做了六年,要么后面加ago表示六年前做这个工作
  第五 have a great health没有这种表达方式,很健康应该是have/live a healthy life
  能力有限,希望能帮到你,谢谢
  —————————————————
  Oh , you are very kind , thank you for you help, it can be useful.

作者:supertitan2013 时间:2014-03-31 08:17:56
  Turn the page now.
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页 上页 1 2 3 下页  到页 
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规