楼主:鄙视鲤萎疯 时间:2007-02-12 13:31:00 点击:386 回复:10
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

Police investigate after mass brawl ends China friendly
  警察介入大规模争斗事件为中国队在英国的一系列友谊赛划上句号。

The Football Association and the police have started investigations after a friendly between Queen's Park Rangers and the Chinese Under-23 team was abandoned following a brawl on Wednesday.
  在星期三中国国奥队和女王巡游者队的友谊赛在争斗中提前结束后,英足总和警察已经开始介入调查这起事件。

The China player Zheng Tao was knocked unconscious and taken to Hillingdon hospital in west London with a suspected broken jaw after the fighting had caused the referee ,Dermot Gallagher, to stop the match with QPR winning 2-1 in the second half. The fight was reportedly sparked when Gao Lin hit a QPR player.
  本场比赛的裁判Dermot Gallagher在打斗发生后以2-1的女王巡游者队获胜的比分结束了比赛。中国球员郑涛被打到不省人事,送到伦敦西部的哈灵顿医院后怀疑在打斗中下巴骨折。据报道这次大规模争斗是由中国球员郜林攻击一名女王巡游者队员挑起的。

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
楼主鄙视鲤萎疯 时间:2007-02-12 13:37:59
  "I've never seen anything like it in my life," a witness told the website of the Ealing Gazette newspaper. "There were punches, kung fu kicks and all sorts. It was absolute mayhem."
  “我一生中从没见过这样的场面,”一位目击者在《伊令报》上这样描述道:“拳击,功夫飞腿,五花八门,这绝对是故意伤害。”

Police were called to the incident and did not make any arrests, but an FA spokesman said: "We are investigating and we will be seeking information from Dermot Gallagher."
  警察已经介入了这起事件,但还没有逮捕任何人。不过英足总的发言人说道:“我们已经展开调查,并且会向主裁判Dermot Gallagher询问当时的情况。”
楼主鄙视鲤萎疯 时间:2007-02-12 13:48:18
  The unusual circumstances of the game - it was not an official match and took place at QPR's training ground in Harlington, west London - means it could be difficult for the FA to act. Although Gallagher took charge of the game, he was not appointed by the FA as the match was not a competitive one.
  这场比赛的背景和正常不赛不同-这并不是一场官方的正式比赛,比赛的场地也是在女王巡游者队位于伦敦西部哈灵顿的训练场。以上这些情况使得英足总很难发挥影响力。虽然Gallagher作为当场的主裁判对比赛负责,但他也并非是受英足总的委派来为这场比赛执法的。因为这并不是一场正式的竞技比赛。

A statement yesterday on QPR's website read: "QPR can confirm that an incident occurred at our Harlington training ground yesterday, during the game against China's Under-23 squad. The club abhor violence of any sort and do not condone the actions taken by anyone involved. QPR will make no further statement while an internal investigation is conducted."
  昨天女王巡游者队在他的官方网站上发布了一条声明:“我们已经确认昨天在哈灵顿训练场和中国国奥队的比赛中发生了冲突。俱乐部痛恨任何形式的暴力,不管是任何人卷入暴力都不会得到宽恕。俱乐部在内部调查结束前不会对此事件发表进一步的声明。”
作者:鸡公子 时间:2007-02-12 15:09:50
  在训练场踢这种比赛

足协真他妈傻比 这种劳民伤财的比赛踢了作甚?
作者:伤心的狼 时间:2007-02-12 16:09:58
  我没看,有比赛录象吗?
楼主鄙视鲤萎疯 时间:2007-02-12 21:44:07
  The China coach, Ratomir Dujkovic, was quoted on Sky Sports News as saying: "I did not see how everything began. I was watching the ball, then I saw they were fighting. It is very bad, and not acceptable, of course. Whether the local guys [QPR] or our guys began it is not important. It is unacceptable."
  中方教练杜伊,在天空体育新闻上说道:“我没看见事情是怎么发生的,我当时正在看球,然后我就看到他们打了起来。这太差劲了,令人无法接受。是女王巡游者还是我们的队员挑起的这场争斗已经不重要了,这完全无法令人接受。

The QPR chairman, Gianni Paladini, said yesterday that he would "work 24 hours a day" to find the cause of the brawl. He said: "If anyone is found guilty, then there is no way we can be associated with anything like that. Violence does not solve a problem, and there is no place for it. I am sick about the whole thing.
  女王巡游者 Gianni Paladini,昨天说道他会“日以继夜的工作”直到找出是这场争斗发生的原因。他说:“如果发现是我们的队员挑起的话,那么我们绝不会容忍这样的队员。暴力并不能解决问题,这里不欢迎暴力。这整件事情都让我感到痛心。

"There is a code of conduct at this club, and life is about how you behave. We will go to work 24 hours a day to find out what happened. I hope we can find out something by Saturday."]
  “我们俱乐部有我们的行为准则,生活就在于你如何去做。我们会日以继夜的工作找出争斗的原因。我希望在星期六会有结果。
楼主鄙视鲤萎疯 时间:2007-02-12 21:51:33
  Footage of the fight was aired yesterday in China, showing the Shanghai Shenhua striker Gao Lin throwing punches after being picked up by a QPR player. Both players fell to the ground, then others joined the fight.
  这场争斗的录像昨天已经在中国电视台播放,录像显示是上海申花前锋郜林被一个女王巡游者球员抱起后首先挥拳动手。然后两个人都倒在地上,然后其他人也参与了打斗。

"That's the style of English soccer," Dujkovic told the Beijing sports daily Titan. "But no matter what they do, it shouldn't be a reason for fighting. I am disappointed. It is not acceptable."
  “这是英国足球的踢球方式”,杜伊告诉《北京体坛日报》的记者。“但是不管对方怎么做,都不能成为打斗的理由。我很失望,这完全无法接受。”

Gao, who could be sent home, said he had been provoked. "I failed to control myself in the match," he said in an apology published on Sina.com. "When facing the provocation I failed to obey the three rules of submitting to the referee, respecting opponents, and not striking back, which caused the incident. I sincerely apologise to the fans."
  郜林因为这起事件也许会被送回家,他说是被激怒了。“我在比赛中没能控制住自己”他在新浪网上的道歉说道。“当面对挑衅时,我没能遵守队里的三条规定(服从裁判,尊重对手,不还手)。我在这里真诚的向球迷们道歉”。
楼主鄙视鲤萎疯 时间:2007-02-12 21:59:27
  The China team are in England for two weeks, based at Chelsea's training complex at Cobham, Surrey, as they prepare for next year's Olympic Games in Beijing. But Chinese players said this week that they were unhappy with the practice facilities provided by Chelsea. They said the playing field was in poor condition, a claim that Chelsea officials disputed. In a practice game against Chelsea's reserve team this week, China's Dai Lin was awarded a red card and sent off in a match that also featured pushing and shoving.
  中国队到英国已经两周了,他们一直在切尔西位于Surrey.Cobham的训练中心练习,为明年在北京举办的奥林匹克运动会做准备。不过中国球员本周抱怨说他们对切尔西提供的训练设施并不满意。他们说草地很差,但是切尔西官方对此予以了驳斥。在和切尔西预备队本周的一场练习赛中,中国队员戴林被奖赏了一张红牌而被驱逐出场,原因同样也存在着推桑动作。

"I never expected to see this kind of thing. We came here to train, not to fight. I am very disappointed, very," Dujkovic said.
  “我绝不希望再看到这种事情,我们是来训练的,不是来打架的。我非常非常失望”中国教练杜伊说道。

作者:kanyihuier 时间:2007-02-12 23:25:35
  我再给你补充一些,昨天泰晤士报著名专栏作家里德尔关于国奥被打的评论(摘要):

the magnificent spectacle of Queens Park Rangers versus the People’s Republic of China — a cultural revolution if ever there was one?
  皇家公园巡游者与闹过文化大革命的中华人民共和国上演了一场宏大的奇观;

The fun began when one of the Chinese midfield players, Zheng Tao, took rather literally Chairman Mao’s exhortation for a Great Leap Forward and attempted to decapitate a QPR player with a scissor kick.
  这场闹剧始于一个叫郑涛的中国中场球员,他带着毛 的教导,来了一个伟大的蛙跳,采用剪刀踢法对一名皇家巡游者的队员采取斩首式攻击。

作者:kanyihuier 时间:2007-02-12 23:48:07
  今天的英国媒体好像消停了,镜报、泰晤士报等没有打架的报道。也是,英国媒体对此事已经基本达成共识:

哈林顿球场打架是中国人引起的,他们在球场上上演中国功夫,他们已经道歉了,虽然他们的球员被打碎了下巴,皇家巡游者的球员毫发无损。

令人气愤的是:中国部分媒体、记者以及球迷,与英国媒体达成高度一致的共识。
作者:打死我都不喝 时间:2007-02-13 00:36:28
   令人气愤的是:中国部分媒体、记者以及球迷,与英国媒体达成高度一致的共识。