中国的所有平价(省市与国家的对比(转载)

楼主:yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:14:00 江苏 点击:1009 回复:13
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

译文简介:有哪个国家的GDP,人口,出口额可以与中国省市较量? 中国现在已经是世界第二经济大国,但是中国一些省市的发展已经达到了世界水平。例如,广东的的GDP几乎和印度尼西亚一样大,江苏和山东的产出已经超过瑞士......
  Which countries match the GDP, population and exports of Chinese provinces?

有哪个国家的GDP,人口,出口额可以与中国省市较量?

China is now the world’s second-biggest economy, but some of its provinces by themselves would rank fairly high in the global league. For example, Guangdong’’s GDP is almost as big as Indonesia’’s; the output of both Jiangsu and Shandong exceeds Switzerland’s. Some provinces may exaggerate their output: the sum of their reported GDPs is 10% higher than the national total. But over time the latter has consistently been revised up, suggesting that any overstatement is modest.

中国现在已经是世界第二经济大国,但是中国一些省市的发展已经达到了世界水平。例如,广东的的GDP几乎和印度尼西亚一样大,江苏和山东的产出已经超过瑞士。有些省市可能夸大了自己的产出:有些省市的GDP值比国家总共高了10%。但是过去一段时间,国家GDP值全部被修改了,所以即使一些省市夸大了GDP值,这也是谦虚性的夸大。
  http://www.ltaaa.com/wtfy/1926.html

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:19:08 江苏
  评论:
  Colonialist wrote:
  I had no idea the population of Canada fits cleanly in a small interior province. Can you do India?
  我无法相信加拿大的人口可以集中在本国的一个小省市里面。印度可以吗?
  nschomer wrote:
  Hong Kong exports as much as Canada? I would think the raw material alone would place them below sea level in short order.
  香港的出口额与加拿大持平?我想单单原材料就会让他们在短时间内降至水平线下。
  sora2000 wrote:
  I cannot find Taiwan.
  我找不到台湾。
  原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com
  Wmbrennan wrote:
  I believe a significant percentage of Hong Kong's exports originate in mainland China and just pass through Hong Kong on the way to foreign markets, you will notice that all the coastal provinces have significantly higher export numbers than landlocked ones, even when the landlocked provinces have comparable GDP figures.
  我相信香港的出口值是源于祖国大陆的,通过香港转口到国外去。你可以发现沿海城市的出口额明显比内陆高出很多,即使内陆省份的GDP值也是实力相当的。
  Kevin Sutton wrote:
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:20:32 江苏
  Kevin Sutton wrote:
  I was amazed that Hong Kong's 7 million people could have as many exports as Canada's 34 million, while being poorer at that... then I thought about that for a second.
  我很好奇,美国的7百万人口的出口额可以与拥有3亿4千万人口的加拿大持平,然而香港却比加拿大穷…..所以我要再好好观察下。
  whenao wrote:
  Hebei might have the same size of Colombia... but they'll never be as cool as we are.
  河北和哥伦比亚的土地面积差不多……但是河北却没有我们厉害。
  huhahuha wrote:
  Interesting. India's GDP per capita only equals that of China's poorest province?
  搞笑。印度的人均GDP竟然是与中国最穷的省份持平?
  Proletariet wrote:
  Industriousness and the motivation made this possible. America be warned by this chart.
  勤能补拙。美国应该从这种表格中获得警示。
  petergogo wrote:
  it is really unbelievable for me to see that our Sichuan's GDP and export data are so brilliant among the other inland provinces. By the way, remenber to add Taiwan into the chart,editor!
  我们四川的GDP值在内陆城市中的出口额排名这么前面,我感到非常不可思议。另外,请作者记得将台湾的数据加到表格中。
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:21:44 江苏
  manbearpiggy wrote:
  Of course you also noticed that China's GDP per capita equals that of China's 3rd of 4th poorest province, while the richest provinces rank up there with the likes of Singapore and Qatar.
  当然也可以发现中国整个国家的人均GDP值与中国第三,第四穷的省份持平,然而最富裕的省份几乎可以与新加坡,卡塔尔持平。
  Equal world wrote:
  It is hard to understand the objective of this chart. Was it signal a make-up call for India or portray how China maybe divided in future to prevent it becoming the world dominant economy?
  这张图表真不好理解。有没有关于印度的数据,或者有没关于中国将来会如何分割以阻止它成为世界经济领导者?
  Legio Yow wrote:
  Thank God this thread is about to be hijacked by nationalists. I don't know what I would do if we could have a civil discussion related to China.
  上帝啊,这种想法是民主主义者的霸权思想。如果我们举行一场关于中国的民间讨论,我实在不知道该怎么做。
  huhahuha wrote:
  Seems you can't even tell the difference between GDP per capita on PPP and on exchange rates. This graph shows GDP per capita based on PPP. China's GDP per capita is right in the middle between Fujian and Hebei.
  你好像不能理解以购买力平价为基准的人均GDP和以交换率为基准的人均GDP。文章中的人均GDP是以购买力平价为基准的。中国的人均GDP正好处于福建和河北之间。
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:22:47 江苏
  Hong Kong is one of the busiest ports in the world, I wouldn't wonder if its export numbers are so high.
  香港是世界上最繁忙的港口之一,我不会怀疑香港高额的出口总值。
  ruscxx wrote:
  Can you do the rest of the world? This is the Economist at its best.
  你可以也将其他国家的表格做出来吗?这将是最好的《经济学家》。
  Mr. Latin American wrote:
  I think a map such as this one is worth elaborating for every BRIC country. Great Job
  我想一张这样的表格就可以诠释每一个金砖四国国家。做得好。
  Daveycool wrote:
  Wow! Look at the GDP per person figure for Macau! What would happen if entire countries turn into all gambling all the time?
  哇,澳门的人均GDP值!如果所有澳门人都全心投入赌博,那会怎么样呢?
  qwerty_ca wrote:
  I thought the Chinese were taking over in Burma too. All those Teak and Ruby and illegal ivory and natural gas exports added to the Chinese GDP figures can't hurt can they?
  我想中国也会接管缅甸。那些柚木,红宝石,非法象牙和天然气出口将会增加中国的GDP值,至少不会降低中国的GDP值,对吧?

楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:24:07 江苏
  Evan B wrote:
  Really educational! It changes our perception of the world and helps us foresee the shape of things to come....
  恍然大悟!它帮助我们改变了对世界的认识,也帮助我们看到了其它事情的未来发展情况。
  TheUnfocused wrote:
  How is Macau's GDP per capita so incredible????
  为什么澳门的人均GDP值这么令人难以置信???
  forest school wrote:
  I see Tibet lagging everywhere.
  我看到西藏在每一个方面都是落后的。
  goran nikolic wrote:
  Having in mind level of GDP PPP pc in Chinese provinces it is hard to speak about great income inequality. Namely, Europe has probably higher discrepancy between countries when GDP PPP pc are considering.
  记住,在中国以购买力平价为基础的GDP值,是很难判定收入不均衡的。其实,如果以购买力平价为基础计算GDP,欧洲国家计算出来的值差别更大。
  Alonsodevil wrote:
  I've tired of this nasty and boring comparision. As I see it,as a Chinese,living in Guangdong,I've no idea what has it anything to do with me.
  我已经厌烦了这类无聊的比较。我除了从它看到一个中国人在广东的居住水平之外,我不知道它对我还有什么作用。
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:25:04 江苏
  ilikevideogames wrote:
  I want to say that this map just describes the provinces of Mainland China. So the title should be All the parities in Mainland China or "All the parities in People's Republic of China".
  And the editors and reporters of the economist should know that there is also another China in east Asia. Her name is Republic of China(Taiwan).
  我想说的是,表格只描述了中国大陆省市。所以标题应该改为“中国大陆的所有平价”或者“中华人民共和国的所有平价”。
  同时,《经济学家》的编辑和记者应该知道在东南亚还有另外一个中国,叫做“中华民国”。
  Yeahsure wrote:
  That's INNER MONGOLIA, not Republic of Mongolia. The province has a majority of Han people. Overall, there are more Monogolian with Chinese citizenship in China's proper than in the neighboring Republic of Mongolia. Don't tempt and waste the time of those foreign sour grapes.
  应该是中国内蒙古,而不是蒙古共和国。在内蒙古大部分都是汉族居民。总的来说,有越来越多的蒙古族以中国公民身份居住在内蒙古,而不是在蒙古共和国。别想引诱他们,更不要因为酸葡萄心理浪费时间。
  ady_kong wrote:
  i don't think it is meaningful. after all ,the average in china is still poor. and it is still a developing country.
  我不认为这张表格有什么意义。毕竟总体来说,中国还是贫穷的,中国还是发展中国家。
  Ryan Mitchell wrote:
  What about Chongqing? It's also a directly-run province-level city, like Beijing and Shanghai, and certainly accounts for a disproportionate amount of Sichuan's figures - really ought to be listed separately. Other than that though, fantastic chart.
  重庆怎么样?重庆是像北京和上海那样的,属于中国的直辖市,当然也占了四川数据的一部分—实在应该被单独列出来。除了这个,这张表做的很好。
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:27:39 江苏
  Ryan Mitchell wrote:
  Oh, silly me, it is listed separately, it's just more massive than one ever expects a "city" to be. Good show!
  噢,我错了,重庆是被单独列出来的,它的数值比我想的作为一个城市更大。很好!
  Houshu wrote:
  PPP always overestimates China's economy, while GDP underestimates. I can understand the GDP is under valued because exchange rate, but what happens to PPP?
  购买力平价总是高估了中国经济,然而GDP却总是低估了中国经济。我明白GDP总是因为汇率被低估,但是购买力平价呢?
  Joe3m wrote:
  Very interesting statistics. This only goes to show that India's rise is media hype. One pertinent question is whether India's patch up democracy is getting things done. This far, there is no evidence to suggest that the 'Chinese way' is flawed. The same cannot be said of the 'Indian way'. I hope Brazil, Russia, South Africa and Indonesia are keen at studying the 'Chinese way'.
  非常有趣的数据。这就更证明了印度的崛起只是媒体炒作。另一个问题是,印度修正的民主是否会让事情好转。到目前为止,没有证据表明“中国特色主义道路”是有缺陷的。然而“印度主义道路”却不一样。我希望巴西,俄罗斯,南非和印度尼西亚也可以学习下“中国特色主义道路”。
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:29:02 江苏
  JLi_1 wrote:
  I would use UN Human Development Index to reflect vast inequality between provinces. As to economy, how about PPP adjusted GDP per capita to reflect the true economic power
  我可以用联合国人类发展指数来反映省市之间的发展不平衡。关于经济,不如根据购买力平价调整人均GDP,来反映真实的经济水平。
  mongolian bbq wrote:
  Please write Inner Mongolia. Not Mongolia. Mongolia is a independent country with great history and prosperity.
  请写明中国内蒙古,不是蒙古国。蒙古国是一个拥有悠久历史和繁荣的独立国家。
  stripey wrote:
  Can we see a similar map for the US to compare?
  我们可以看到关于美国的一个类似的地图,以便比较吗?
  Enkhjin wrote:
  You stupid journalist, you can't even know differences between Mongolia and Inner Mongolia.
  你们这些愚蠢的记者们,你们甚至无法区分蒙古国和中国内蒙古。
楼主yusuke1983 时间:2011-05-08 18:31:12 江苏
  aloha1989 wrote:
  I thought Inner Mongolia is poor, but the fact is it's more prosperous than where I come from. But the problem is in inner Mongolia the majority is Han Chinese rather than Mongolians. The GDP per capita in Inner Mongolia is about 4 times than that of Mongolia, I doubt whether the Mongolians in Inner Mongolian also share the prosperity as the Han Chinese and have a much much better life than their Mongolian neighbors in Mongolia.
  我一直以为中国内蒙古是很贫穷的,但事实上它比我的祖国更繁荣。但问题是中国内蒙古的大部分居民是汉族,而不是蒙古族。中国内蒙古的人均GDP大约是蒙古国的4倍,我在想是不是中国内蒙古的蒙古族居民也是跟汉族居民一样有钱,比居住在蒙古国的蒙古族邻居们生活更好?
  Sensible GaTech Student wrote:
  Can you imagine if Switzerland was really adjacent to Pakistan? Now you see why the wealth gap is such a huge topic here in China.
  你想象的到瑞士临近巴基斯坦吗?现在你明白了为什么收入差距成了中国最热的话题了吧。
作者:wp1368wjy 时间:2011-05-08 18:58:45 山东
  原创--拉登走了,维基解密来了
  孙子曰:“择人而任势。势者,因利而制权也”。意思是: “选择人才去利用和创造有利的态势。所谓态势,即是依凭有利于自己的原则,灵活机变,掌握战场的主动权。”美国因应世界形势,为谋取美国国家利益,适时选择了拉登并制造了拉登的神话。拉登前为反对苏联侵略的民族英雄,后又变为世界公敌的恐怖组织领袖,一切皆因美国所赐。美国不愧为翻手为云覆手为雨的欺骗高手,古有“挟天子以令诸侯”的曹操,今有“挟拉登以恐世界”的美国。近十年来,美国在全球挟反恐战争的有利态势,恐怖世界各国,谋取了美国国家利益的最大化。
  拉登出身沙特富商之家,而且家族与沙特王室有着极为密切的关系。1979年苏联入侵穆斯林国家阿富汗,正在大学就读的拉登立即投身抵抗运动,并在此时成为美国的盟友,接受美国的培训和资助。拉登与他人合建“圣战者服务中心”,1988年拉登在阿建立“基地”军事大本营及训练营地。在美国资助下的拉登,率领抵抗战士顽强斗争,直接导致了1989年苏联从阿撤军。通过十年的“战斗历程”,拉登从拥有财产估计达数十亿美元的沙特阿拉伯富商,被成功的塑造成为穆斯林世界的民族英雄。同时拉登也圆满的完成了美国遏制苏联扩张的战略任务。
  然而世事变迁,1995年在利雅得的美国军用建筑物遭袭击,1996年6月沙特阿拉伯宰赫兰的美国兵营遭卡车炸弹袭击,美国认为拉登是这两起事件的主谋。1999年6月,美国悬赏500万美元捉拿拉登。2001年9月11日,纽约世界贸易中心和华盛顿五角大楼等地遭恐怖袭击后,美国认定拉登是头号嫌疑犯。至此,美国又成功的将拉登塑造成了世界公敌,“挟拉登以恐世界”的序幕拉开,美国“择拉登而任势,因利而制权”,借势开始了十年恐怖世界的战争。
  在这恐怖的十年,拉登的基地组织适时的出现在美军想要进入的战略要地或者急需干涉的国家、或者出现在该恐怖的国家、再或者归于拉登基地组织名下的恐怖袭击,诸此等等,拉登的基地组织与美国的国家战略需求交相辉映,真可谓战略协作的典范。
  现在拉登“被”亡了,但他老人家的“亡灵”依然在恐怖世界。看看新闻吧:“维基解密称基地在欧洲暗藏核弹,拉登遇害即引爆”、“ 美国宣布:将彻查巴基斯坦是否向拉登提供庇护”。拉登的“亡灵”指向了欧洲和巴基斯坦,而恰巧是美国下一步的恐怖目标。
  虽然拉登“走”了,但他为美国所见的功勋可谓“前无古人后无来者”,拉登无愧于美国中央情报局精英特工中的“无冕之王”。
  同理:维基解密登场了
  先有维基解密祸害美国,后有美国怒火万丈,再有美国政府欲起诉维基解密创始人朱利安•阿桑齐,另有媒体放风阿桑齐可能遭美国中央情报局暗杀,等等等等,一时风起云涌好不热闹,但其无非是又塑造了一个敢于对抗美国的“英雄人物”,实质是在世人面前确认维基解密具有“无可争议的真实性”而已。美国又以“择朱利安•阿桑奇而任势,因利而制权”的制高点开始了欺骗全世界的把戏。正如媒体所言:“谁是朱利安•阿桑齐:一个前澳大利亚网络黑客,一个现亡命天涯的通缉犯,主要从事揭秘工作的网站‘维基解密’的创始人,一个影响力已不输于本•拉登的‘晃动地球’的人。”自此,美国的国家战略需求与维基解密开始了非常默契的“争斗”。从今往后我们将会看到,维基解密将伴随美国国家战略的步伐亦步亦趋。
  同理还有:世界金融市场上的索罗斯、罗杰斯等呼风唤雨的“奇才”,传媒领域的CNN、华盛顿邮报、新闻周刊等“刚正不阿、民主自由”的新闻媒体,帮助华尔街掠夺他国财富的世界三大评级机构的穆迪,标准普尔,惠誉国际。凡此诸类,无不是“择人而任势。势者,因利而制权也”的战略成果。在我们诅咒美国丧尽天良谋取国家利益最大化的同时,也不得不感叹美国不愧为“谋略大师”,已达孙子所曰“形兵之极,至于无形”的境界了。

作者:一级军士长 时间:2011-05-08 19:34:43 四川
  图表呢?
作者:sinceret 时间:2011-05-08 19:44:22 辽宁
  @yusuke1983 2011-05-08 18:20:32
  Kevin Sutton wrote:
  I was amazed that Hong Kong's 7 million people could have as many exports as Canada's 34 million, while being poorer at that... then I thought about that for a second.
  我很好奇,美国的7百...........
  -----------------------------
  34 million=三千四百万,谢谢
作者:ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-08 19:51:32 浙江
  楼主怎么懒啊 ,图都不上

1)总GDP

人均GDP

人口

)出口

发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规