美国报纸FP笔下的中国国际化(转载)

楼主:ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 21:38:00 浙江 点击:1156 回复:22
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

转自龙腾网,辛苦了楼主了。作者nanaqianqian
   中国崛起不再是只关于中国—记者Heriberto Araújo和Juan Pablo Cardenal在过去一年里与一组摄影者拍摄的图像里面记录了北京在24个国家里全球影响力,范围从莫桑比克的伐木营地到缅甸的金矿。 译文来源:原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:nanaqianqian
  http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/02/22/china_international?page=0,0正文翻译:新闻摘要

China’’s rise is no longer just about China -- and over the past year, journalists Heriberto Araújo and Juan Pablo Cardenal, working with a team of photographers, have collected images documenting Beijing’’s worldwide influence in 24 countries, from logging camps in Mozambique to gold mines in Burma

中国崛起不再是只关于中国—记者Heriberto Araújo和Juan Pablo Cardenal在过去一年里与一组摄影者拍摄的图像里面记录了北京在24个国家里全球影响力,范围从莫桑比克的伐木营地到缅甸的金矿。

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:nanaqianqian

SUDAN: Chinese workers stand in front of the Merowe Dam, a controversial Nile River project 220 miles north of Khartoum that has already forced at least 50,000 Sudanese to relocate

苏丹:麦洛维大坝前的中国工人.该大坝位于喀土穆南220英里,至少50000苏丹人被迫重新安置。

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 21:40:43 浙江
  还有

楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 21:47:26 浙江
  看过BBC拍的《中国人来了》,其实西方国家看中国还是太有很多色彩的,但是里面的有的东西就是需要我们真正去解决的,比如中国人均要达到现在西方国家的水准,现有的地球资源是有限的,就会导致中国与西方国家资源的争夺,争夺很容易导致战争,一战的德国就是一个很好的例子,我们需要解决的是用什么方法去让现在有限的资源去实现中国人均GDP(收入)到达以及超过西方国家,这个不仅仅是中国政府的责任,企业的责任,也是我们年轻人的责任,毕竟我们是未来的支撑者。

楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 21:49:18 浙江
  还有一张

楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 21:50:27 浙江
  Comments
  评论
  FP's Extreme Point of View Towards China
  I notice most captions emphasize a negative aspect of the project. The dam "forced at least 50,000 Sudanese to relocate." There is labor conflict in Mozambique because of "allegedly abusive labor conditions for workers at the Chinese-run construction sites." Below a picture of medical workers in Sudan: "With the exception of a local interpreter, all the staff at Dongfang is Chinese and cannot speak a word of Arabic. The investor is a Chinese businessman who runs several hospitals in the Sudanese capital."
  外交策略(杂志)对于中国的偏激观点
  我注意到大部分标题都强调了项目的消极性。大坝“迫使至少50000苏丹人重新安置.”在莫桑比克引发的劳动争议是因为“中国人的施工现场有涉嫌虐待工人”。在苏丹的医务工作者:“除了当地的翻译,其他的中国工人都不会说一句阿拉伯语。这个中国商人在苏丹首都开设了好几家医院。

Those were just the first three photos so you get the point. The dam generates a lot of electricity. The laborers are a mix of Chinese and Mozambicans, and they all look like they toil hard. The hospitals are filling a healthcare gap. To point out language difficulties as the most prominent observation shows the excessive negative bias of FP.
  这些只不过是你从最开始的3张照片得出的观点。大坝能发电,工人由中国人跟莫桑比克人组成,他们看起来都很辛苦。这些医院在填补医疗差距的空白。这本杂志的消极观点就是指出语言交流的难题。

Imagine on a Communist Party run media outlet publishing a photo series on USAID projects and every caption pointed out the US funded construction or development work was part of an American attempt to influence politics or were not well managed, and no mention was made of improvements to local lives. Such a series would be dismissed as a laughable example of ham fisted commie propaganda. And it would be propaganda.
  设想下如果是共产党管理下的媒体发布关于USAID项目的一系列照片而且让每个标题都指出在美国投资的建设发展工作是有政治性的或没有管理好的项目,而绝口不提对当地生活质量的提高。那么我们就该无视这些可笑的宣传。

FP runs a photo series afflicted with the same flaws but it still manages to be seen as a credible source. Readers should see some of the material here for what it is: propaganda.
  FP是一个能给出略带瑕疵但来源可靠的消息机构。读者应该明白这些都代表了啥:宣传而已。

The photos are telling, the captions are meh
  这些照片说明标题都是浮云。。。

Most of the Chinese in the picture are laborers just like the other locals, sweaty and dirty. I don't get the sense of superiority and entitlement from these Chinese workers in the photos as you often get from people from "the west" when they are in undeveloped nations.
  图片上的中国人就跟当地人一样干着又苦又累的活。在这些不发达地区中国人没像那些西方人表现出来那些优越感。

As usual captions are exceedingly sino-phobic, like most of the Chinese related photo essays on FP, but the photos themselves are very good.
  FP发布的跟中国有关的图片都很完美但不过是在渲染中国威胁论。

I agree the photographs are excellent, and I would like to tag along with the photographers some day. China's involvement in development projects and aid is on balance a good thing, but there are a lot of Africans who entertain concern about long term agendas and irreparable environmental damage.
  我同意这些照片太优秀了,我都想做这个摄影社的fan。中国积极参与开发项目和援助是件好事,但是有许多非洲人都在关注这个大坝的长期性及对环境破坏的不可逆性。

The US would serve itself better in a lot of these countries by not militarizing everything and propping up dictatorships in resource rich countries and by not pushing the agendas of huge corporations so hard
  美国应该更好的为美国利益服务而不是把每件事都军事化并支持资源丰富的独裁国家,也不是推动寡头公司的改革上如此困难

There is a general bias in American media that tends to assume or accuse anything associated with China to be "evil" or "suspicious".
  美国媒体的偏见性表现在只要任何与中国相关的事物上都会打上邪恶或者可疑的标签。

作者:和谐的树桩 时间:2011-05-17 21:51:22 浙江
  为什么这照片看着比周老虎还假,编辑NC还是技术太烂?
楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 21:53:54 浙江

The strange thing about the subtitle is the suggestion that China's rise is "no longer just about China" as if it is a new thing. China has been investing overseas for a long time (The Tazara railway was built 40 years ago and the African countries have rightly been pleased about it since). Perhaps the USA or FP have only just realised the extent of China's growing economic clout outside its borders (that would be a sad reflection).
  奇怪的是这个标题当谈论起“中国崛起不再是只关于中国”时假装是个新鲜事。中国的海外投资已经持续很久了(非洲国家非常满意中国在四十年前修建的坦赞铁路)。美国或FP只看到中国在境外投资的经济影响力(真可悲)

Although it is true that the amount of Chinese activity has increased a lot over the last five years...investment of over $100Bn last year...more than the World Bank.
  虽然在过去的五年里中国持续增长在这一地区的投资,比世界银行都多,去年达到一千亿美元。

I guess China knows this, and the USA may realise this in a few years time. But China's foreign investments not only help developing countries, they are driven by the need to secure commodities and agricultural products to feed its own insatiable appetite.
  我想中国心里明白,或许在以后的几年美国也意识到。但是中国的境外投资不仅帮助了发展中国家的发展,而且也促成自身对于商品和农产品的需求。

This means that it will need to secure these resources as they become more vital for growth and stability. So at some point China will need to be able to defend its foreign resources through a militarily option if required.
  这表示获得的能源对于中国经济的稳定和增长变得尤为重要。因此如果形势需要中国也会用武力来保护他们的国外资源。

The question is whether the US will allow it to do so. Or more specifically, when will the US cross the trip wire and try to prevent China from protecting its resources, and will the US do it deliberately to try to keep China down. My guess is soon and yes, since the US has only a few years before China overwhelms it.
  问题是美国是否允许中国这样做。更确切的说,当美国越线并阻止中国保卫其资源,美国将会做的就是压制中国。我猜想在被中国打倒之前美国只有几年时间了。

作者:peterandre 时间:2011-05-17 21:57:15 四川
  直播???留爪!!
作者:北极星狂想曲 时间:2011-05-17 22:01:33 重庆
  美国全是精英
  蛋疼了
作者:自由戰士好三炮 时间:2011-05-17 22:05:11 江苏
  看来美国论坛上有脑子的蛮多的,不像中国那么2啊。
  我们的平均智商都被JY们拖低了
楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 22:05:23 浙江
  美帝还是有把刷子的,要是美国精英都想棒子一样,像天涯上的JY一样的,中国就好了。
作者:hongge956 时间:2011-05-17 22:06:00 湖南

楼主时说自己辛苦嘛,^O^
楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 22:09:50 浙江
  中国风景靓照-惊艳海外网民)

原文网址:

http://www.impactlab.net/2006/02/07/amazing-photos-of-china/

Forget everything you think you know about China and take a couple minutes to ponder these images.

译:

忘记一切先前对中国的认知。停留一两分钟,沉思这些中国美景。

Few people in the Western world know about the hidden beauty of China. Well….. of course it helps to have an ace photographer who can capture this land of enchantment as no other has. But these are some truly inspiring photos.

译:

西方几乎没有几人,可以了解透这个美丽神秘的中国。好吧…… 当然,也有一个一流摄影师,用相机捕捉到了别人没有捕捉到的这片土地上神奇的魅力。如下就是一些真实且令人神往的照片

作者:xiqingwan 时间:2011-05-17 22:12:57 浙江
  龙腾网不错
楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 22:16:02 浙江
  先上图

楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 22:19:06 浙江
  还有

作者:米西施 时间:2011-05-17 22:22:35 广东
  mark
楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 22:31:59 浙江
  1#

These pictures are really amazing !!!!

SatishKT on February 22nd, 2008

这些照片太给力了

2#

Breathtaking & Beautiful!!

Basil Menezes on February 29th, 2008

给力 漂亮

3#

Dear friend
  the photos are amazing
  with regards

Dr. N.S. Balaji Rao on March 15th, 2008

亲爱的朋友
   这些张片让人神往
   让人称赞
   10#

Check out these Shenzhen Photos –

http://www.thechinastory.org/
  Goto The links – 1980s Shenzhen photos comparison

robertlam18 on March 18th, 2008

看看这些深圳的照片 与1980年的深圳照片对比。

楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 22:43:25 浙江

11#

well we can clearly see who are “real” (the 10,11,12) xD

ritzba on March 21st, 2008

哦也我们可以看到真—善-美

12#

Beautiful and incredible photos I liked a lot!!!

Sam on April 1st, 2008

漂亮啊!天啊,难以置信,我真是太喜欢了啊

13#

My heart feels so calm when I see the beauty of China. I have never visited, & had never viewed photographs, but once in a dream I saw something very similar to the terraced mountain photos, & I have never been able to forget. How would a person approach travel if she wanted to visit these places to see for herself? Thank you for sharing the peace & beauty. I have never seen photographs as lovely as these.

Lisa Knight on April 7th, 2008

但我看到美丽的中国时,我的心被震撼了。我从来都没游览过,也没有见过这么漂亮的图片,但是那些梯田极像我梦中见过的,我从来没有忘记过了,一个人旅行一个地方,却在那里发现了自己,那么这就是一次如此真实地接近自我灵魂的旅程。多谢你分享宁静与美丽。我从来没有看过像上面一样美丽可爱的照片。

14#

WOW! Truly beautiful. What an amazing place. It must have been wonderful to see in person. Great job I love them all, but the bathing one is spectacular! The lighting, the faces and everything about it.

译:喔喔喔!美啊!多么神奇魔幻的地方!亲身去观看,那真是件美事!鬼斧神功,我通通钟意!其中洗浴那张更是惊人之举的作品,那光线,那面容,那一切!

15#

[...] you can see from the above photograph, old, outdated, or improper river plumbing in China has in some places led to a crisis of leaking [...]

Amazing Evidence Chinese Have a Problem with Leaking Rivers! « Café Philos: an internet café on August 14th, 2008

译:你可以从上面的照片看到,在中国的一些地方,由于陈旧的、过时的、不合适宜河流分布导致出现溃堤的凶险!

楼主ilovewo6678569 时间:2011-05-17 22:56:41 浙江
  持续跟新
作者:xiqingwan 时间:2011-05-17 23:45:21 浙江
  图片很赞,有大图就当桌面乐
作者:tjtw009 时间:2011-05-18 00:11:45 辽宁
  好,赞。

发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规