楼主:教育JY专用ID 时间:2011-05-25 11:18:00 点击:3548 回复:9
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

原创链接:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:Chinchilla
  博客链接:
  http://worldblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/20/6683190-pakistan-looks-east-to-good-friend-china
  By Ian Williams, NBC News Correspondent
  作者:伊恩•威廉姆斯,NBC新闻通讯记者
  正文翻译:

图片由龙腾网自行上传,原文中无此图

博客正文:

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan-At breakfast at my hotel I was having trouble with the cornflake dispenser. It was one of those tall cylindrical containers with a lever at the bottom that needed to be turned for the cornflakes to tumble out, only the lever was stuck. I gave up in frustration and almost walked into a young woman who’’d been observing my dismal efforts.

伊斯兰堡,巴基斯坦-酒店里的早餐时分,我在取玉米片的时候遇到了一些麻烦。装玉米片的是个底部带把手的圆柱体容器,按下把手玉米片才会流出来,而把手卡住了。我深感挫败,于是放弃了准备走开,但差点撞到一位年轻女人身上,她刚才应该看到了我的窘境。

"Dui Bu Qui," (excuse me), she said, addressing me in Mandarin, before simply opening the top of the container and ladling out her cornflakes.

“对不起。”她用普通话跟我讲到,然后直接打开了容器的盖子,用勺子盛出了玉米片。

She then returned to a table of what looked to me like Chinese businessmen. She was by far the smartest-dressed at the table, the translator I assumed, while the men-ruddy faced, a bit rough around the edges, and looking a little uncomfortable in dark suits and ties-were fairly typical of the traders or small town entrepreneurs I’’m more familiar with on trips to provincial China.

之后她回到了一张看起来坐着中国商人的桌边。她是桌上穿着最漂亮的,我猜也许是翻译。男人们脸色红润,细节处不够精致,看起来穿着黑色西装系着领带让他们感到有点不适。他们是非常典型的商人或者小镇企业家,我在中国旅行时对他们非常熟悉。

I looked further around the restaurant. There were several more tables of what looked to me like Chinese businessmen, while at the back, more discretely seated, was a more polished group, Chinese diplomats or bankers perhaps, pouring over some documents. (Possibly the latest photos of the American stealth helicopter downed in the Osama bin Laden raid, one colleague mischievously suggested. The Chinese military is allegedly anxious to get a look at the plans for the sophisticated chopper that was capable of evading radar detection).

我环顾了下酒店,还有好几桌看起来像是中国商人的桌子。而在后面,零星坐着一群更加优雅的人,也许是中国外交官或者银行家。他们在翻看着某些文件。(一位同事开玩笑地说,也许是最新的在围剿本拉登时坠毁的美国隐形直升机的照片。中国军方已经迫不及待地想要看看能躲过雷达侦测的先进直升机的设计图了。)

The reason I mention this is because this restaurant, in one of Islamabad’’s best and most secure hotels, has always been an anthropologists dream.

我提到这些的理由是因为,这是伊斯兰堡最好最安全的酒店之一,它一直以来都是人类学家的梦想之地。

At any one time the scene provides a wonderful insight into what’’s going on, who’’s up and who’’s down in turbulent Pakistan. Journalists, diplomats, business people and spooks rub shoulders around the buffet table with Pakistani government officials and bearded frontier tribesmen in flowing robes.

不论何时,这样的场景让人可以深刻地洞察到,在动荡的巴基斯坦中的沉浮变迁。

记者、外交官、商人、鬼魂、巴基斯坦政府官员和身着平滑长袍满脸胡须的边境部落的人一起在餐桌边熙熙攘攘。

On a recent morning, there were several tattooed Western men with shaven heads and bull-necks, some sort of security for one of the aforementioned I assumed, for whom "low-key" was clearly not part of the training.

最近一天早晨,出现了几个有纹身的西方男人,头是修理过,脖子很粗。我猜应该是前面提到的某个人的保镖。很明显,“低调”并不在这些保镖的训练课程中。

China, Pakistan’s ‘all-weather friend’

It’s been like this over the many years I’’ve been coming to Pakistan, and staying at this hotel, but I’’ve never seen so many Chinese at the breakfast buffet.

中国,巴基斯坦的全天候盟友。

我到巴基斯坦住在这家酒店这么多年来都是这样的,但我从来没在餐厅里看到这么多的中国人。

One look at the newspapers lying around the restaurant, and it’s easy to see why the Chinese are so welcome here.

在酒店随便找份报纸看看就能知道为什么中国人在这里如此受欢迎。

"China urges US to respect Pak sovereignty," headlined Pakistan’s Dawn newspaper Thursday. While the Express Tribune declared: "China endorses Pakistan’’s response to US raid."

“中国敦促美国尊重巴基斯坦的主权”这是《巴基斯坦黎明报》周二的头条。而《快讯报》称:“中国认可巴基斯坦对美国围剿行动的反应。”

There has been much Pakistani praise of their "all-weather friend" in Beijing.

在北京巴基斯坦有着更多对他们“全天候盟友”的赞赏。

Pakistan’’s Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has been in Beijing this week and just clinched a deal in which China will provide Pakistan with 50 fighter jets to the tune of $20-25 million a pop.

巴基斯坦总理优素福•拉扎•吉拉尼这周访问了北京,敲定了一项交易,中国将提供给巴基斯坦50架2000-2500万美元的战斗机。

The visit was organized some time back, but China has sought to maximize its diplomatic advantage following Pakistan’’s humiliation over the killing of Osama Bin Laden, and the subsequent crisis in U.S.-Pakistan relations.

这次访问是不久前安排的。巴基斯坦在围剿本拉登行动中蒙羞,进而造成美巴关系紧张,中国在此之后寻求将其外交优势最大化。

"China and Pakistan will remain forever good neighbors, good friends, good partners and good brothers," according to the Chinese Prime Minister, Wen Jiabao, quoted approvingly in newspapers here.

“中巴两国将永远是好邻居、好朋友、好伙伴和好兄弟。”本地新闻援引了中国总理温家宝的这段发言。

The authorities in Punjab Province have even declared they will no longer accept aid from the U.S., but only from friends who do no attach strings, read China.

旁遮普省的掌权者已经宣布他们将不再接受美国的援助,而只会接收来自中国这个没有附加条件的朋友的援助。

Of course China and Pakistan have long been close, with Beijing allegedly helping in the development of Pakistan’’s nuclear weapon program, but it has only been more recently that the economic relationship has really taken off. China is pouring cash into Pakistan’’s infrastructure and natural resources, and in a December visit the Chinese prime minister announced billions of dollars of proposed investments.

当然中巴友好已经很长一段时间,北京有嫌疑帮助巴基斯坦发展核武器,但是直到最近经济关系才开始升温。中国将大笔资金投向巴基斯坦的基础建设和自然资源。去年12月到访的中国总理宣布了数十亿美元的投资计划。

No wonder the crowds around that buffet are looking increasingly Chinese.

餐桌边的人群中中国人看起来越来越多也就不足为奇了。

Western diplomats, watching from their corner of the restaurant, seemed remarkably relaxed about the budding friendship between the two regional neighbors.

在酒店自己的角落里观察着的西方外交家们,看起来对这两个地缘性邻居之间不断发展的友谊出人意外地放松。

Whatever diplomatic advantage it may be seeking this week, China has welcomed the death of Bin Laden, and has every reason itself to be concerned about Islamic militancy across the mountains from its own Muslim areas. Western diplomats believe its private message to Gilani is likely to have been very different from the public platitudes.

不管中国本周在寻求着什么外交优势,中国都对本拉登的死亡表示欢迎,它完全有理由关心它自己的穆斯林地区群山中的伊斯兰教武装。西方外交官相信中国对吉拉尼私下传达的信息跟公开的陈词滥调完全不同。

And Chinese economic assistance can be double-edged.

中国的经济援助可能是把双刃剑。

Investment is primarily motivated by China’’s hunger for raw materials, and it is frequently accompanied by Chinese labor. Trade between the two countries is also heavily skewed in China’’s favor. Pakistani manufacturers cannot compete with the cheap Chinese goods flooding Pakistan’’s markets, leading traders to frequently grumble about quality.

中国对原材料的需求本质上刺激了投资。投资通常伴随有中国劳工。两国之间的贸易也严重偏向中国。巴基斯坦的制造业无法和涌向巴基斯坦市场的廉价中国货物竞争,商人们经常会抱怨质量问题。

Back at the breakfast buffet, the young woman who I’’d (almost) bumped into at the cornflake dispenser, rose to leave with her entourage. She and a colleague carried between them a heavy bag that appeared to contain two Chinese tea sets – gifts, I assumed, for their would-be business partners in a country that for the moment needs every friend it can get.

让我们回到餐厅中,那位我在玉米片桶边差点撞到的年轻女士起身和陪同人员一起离开了。她和她的同事拎着一个沉重的袋子,看起来像是两套中国茶具。我猜是礼物,因为在这个国家中他们将是生意伙伴,而这个国家目前需要尽可能多的朋友。

评论翻译:─────────────────────────────
  网民评论:
  Derek-381097
  Yes, go to China. They make great friends with their neighbors. Just ask all those provinces that were once independent countries....
  是的,去中国吧。他们和邻居是好朋友。只要问问那些曾经是独立国家的省份。

─────────────────────────────

Sanescience
  Indeed. Pakistan is but a pawn in China’’s "contest" with India.

What will a future of this region look like when China must see to it’’s stability. I wouldn’’t want to be there to see it.

其实,巴基斯坦只是中国用来跟印度竞争的爪牙。

到中国必须注意稳定的时候,这块区域会变成什么样。我不想到那去看那个场景。

FatCatGets$700Bil

Writing news in a style of a novelist rather than as a journalist, Ian William couches his anti-Chinese propaganda as a third-party tourist while eating breakfast in a popular hotel and observing the business activity between the Chinese and Pakistani businessmen. Despite the cleverly disguised anti-Chinese sentiment in the low-key soft sell propaganda , William exposes his bias when he resorted to the standard rant about the Chinese.
  Using the broken cornflake dispenser as a prologue and epilogue, William is playing up the prejudices that the Chinese make only inferior goods as well as being greedy businessmen. In between the initial and final scene, William also recreates the stereotype of the Chinese as thieves of military technology, as greedy businessmen who are "primarily motivated by ...hunger for raw material" and as a "Fair Weather Friend." No matter how cleverly he attempts to hide his true feelings with descriptive writing and euphemism, Ian William’’s disdain for the Chinese comes through, unwittingly. Not surprisingly, this article is short on facts but long on his personal feelings. William should have entitled it "Mein Kampf" mit die Chinese.

If William had wanted to write a novel with a descriptive backgroumd, William should have added that it was not too long ago that the Westerners invited themselves into China to expropriate porcelain, printing, ship and silk technology, to extract raw materials, to forcibly addict the population with opium and then subjugated them.

But William is too busy eating his cornflake and engrossed in his own microcosm while pretending to be an observant critic of China. He is so observant that he failed to notice and appreciate the kindness from the Chinese lady who helped him with the broken cornflake dispenser.

Perhaps, William should be more observant of himself.

伊恩•威廉姆斯用小说家而不是记者的笔法写了这篇报道,从作为第三方的旅客的角度出发,描写了在一家受欢迎的酒店中早餐时分,观察中国和巴基斯坦商人之间的商业活动,以此传达出他的反华宣传。尽管他将反华观点低调地伪装成软推销式的宣传,但在他采用典型的对华咆哮时,威廉姆斯暴露了自己的偏好。

报道以一个坏掉的玉米片桶作为开头和结尾,威廉姆斯在表达着对中国的偏见,认为中国人是只会制造劣等货的贪婪商人。在开始和结束的场景中,威廉姆斯还用那些陈词滥调来调侃中国人,讽刺其为军事技术的窃贼、“渴求原材料”以及作为“只能同安乐不能共患难的酒肉朋友”的贪婪商人。不管他如何巧妙地使用描述性语言和婉辞来隐藏自己的真实想法,伊恩•威廉姆斯对中国的蔑视还是不经意地流露出来。威廉姆斯应该将标题改为《我跟中国人的斗争》的(译注:"Mein Kampf" mit die Chinese是德文,其中Mein Kampf是希特勒的《我的奋斗》,Kampf有斗争和奋斗的意思。这里讽刺作者和希特勒类似)。

如果威廉姆斯真想写部有叙述背景的小说,他应该加上这些内容:不久之前西方人不请自来到中国抢夺了瓷器、印刷、造船以及丝绸的技术,榨取原材料,用鸦片强制地让中国人上瘾然后使他们臣服。

但是威廉姆斯过于忙着吃玉米片,在自己的微观世界里全神贯注地假装成一个对中国深切关注的批评家。他关注得如此深切,以至于没能注意到那位中国女士并对她表示感谢,她可是在坏掉的玉米片桶上帮了他。

也许,威廉姆斯更应该对自己深切关注下。

Darla-2259715
  FatCat the past you reference is way way past and over. And shameful, but over and not currently happening. What is currently happening is hypocrisy. China bans religious practice and and discriminates against it’’s Muslim population. And is using Pakistan in it’’s dance with India. They aren’’t alone in deceptive diplomacy and deceitful flowery words, of course, as they would be alone if their friendship with Pakistan was based on compassion or humanity. However they really are seeped in hypocrisy deeper than other countries since their human rights issues are huge, and wrong and ugly. At least other countries when investing in a "good" neighbor, means some of the flowery bs. Truly are concerned about things like liberty and equlity, ect. The Chinese government has no concern for values such as liberty. They are in Pakistan for $$ and things that lead to $$ and only $$. And it is ill making. But however, bring it on. Karma will someday get the Chinese government for the way it treats its people, and the US has no fear of them at all. Chinese people want freedom. They will not support a war or conflict that is not about freedom, for themselves. History has shown them to be revolutionaries. The time is coming. They traded one form of oppression for another, and for them democracy is coming. Whatever the greedy guts in their government does will not matter in another quarter of a century. So, Pakistan, what hypocrites also, buddying up for financial and military gain, with a government that does not respect their people, their Muslims or any of their other religious groups. And would no way in hades support terrorism, that could spread into their borders, lol. Its all $$ and corruption.

(回楼上的话)FatCat,你引用的那段历史已经是很久很久以前的事了,已经结束了。那段历史的确可耻,但是已经结束了,现在不再发生了。现在发生着的是伪善。中国禁止宗教行为并且歧视它的穆斯林民众。利用巴基斯坦来对抗印度。他们在欺骗性的外交和花言巧语方面并不是唯一这么做的国家。当然,如果他们和巴基斯坦的友谊是建立在怜悯和仁慈上的话,他们会觉得孤单的。然而,他们比其他国家在伪善上陷得更深,因为他们的人权问题很多、很严重、很丑恶。至少其他国家要在一个“好”邻居身上投资的时候,意味着某种花言巧语式的废话。真正需要关心的是自由和平等这些东西。中国政府对自由这样的价值观毫无兴趣。他们在巴基斯坦就为了钱,为了能赚钱的东西,只为了钱。而且是以一种恶劣的方式。但是不管怎样,继续这么做吧。报应(译注:美国本能女莎朗斯通曾经用karma这个词来评论汶川地震)总有一天会降临到中国政府头上,以惩罚它对待它民众的方式,美国对他们毫无畏惧。中国人民想要自由。为了他们自己,他们不会支持与正义无关的战争或者冲突。历史证明他们是革命家。时辰将至。他们以一种镇压方式换成另外一种,民主就要到来了。不管他们政府里那群贪婪的家伙做什么在未来的25年里都不会有任何作用。那么,巴基斯坦,也是如此的伪善者,为了经济和军事利益和一个不尊重自己人民、穆斯林和其他宗教团体的政府亲密无间。绝不会在地狱里支持恐怖主义,那会扩展到他们的边境的,哈哈。除了钱就是腐败。

Seriously? No...Really?!
  China discriminates against their native Muslim population?!

Uiger Please!

hehehe

China, good friend to Pakistan....HAHAHAHA...when it suits them. Just like when it suits them to be friends with the US or North Korea.

China has its head in the game, make no mistake about it, they are looking to win, and to dominate.

But honestly, let China have fun with Pakistan, after all, they’’re practically neighbors, I’’m sure the Chinese government will be happy to have a nice open border policy with a country that was "unaware" that they were housing terrorist leader numero uno.
  I wonder how China intends to cope with Lashkar i’’Taiba, Al Quiaida and the Taliban while they’’re at it. The Russians had tons of problems of their own with Czech extremists over the years, it’’s only a matter of time before China experiences much of the same.

But honestly, China does a damn fine job in keeping nukes from disappearing in North Korea. If Pakistan’’s government were to fall (which seems quite possible), hopefully China could assist in making sure that any number of those nutty terrorist organizations don’’t spirit away with some of the bombs.

认真的吗?不…真的?!

维吾尔人,求求你们了。

哈哈哈。

中国,巴基斯坦的好朋友,哈哈哈。如果这么说的话,那么他们和美国或者朝鲜也是好朋友。

中国全身心地投入到了这场博弈中,绝对如此,他们指望着赢,指望着占据优势。

但是真诚地希望就让中国和巴基斯坦好好玩把。毕竟他们实际上就是邻国。我确定中国政府将会很开心和不知道自己窝藏了头号恐怖分子头领的国家制定边境开放政策的。我很好奇中国打算如何处理Lashkar i’’Taiba(译注:克什米尔地区的伊斯兰组织)、基地阻止和塔利班的。俄罗斯人很多年来都在车臣问题上纠缠不清,不用多久中国也会经历同样的事情。

但是说真的,中国尽了很大的努力来保持朝鲜的无核化。如果巴基斯坦的政府倒台了(看起来非常有可能),希望中国会提供帮助以确保狂热的恐怖分子不会偷走一些核弹。

Pat8
  China won’’t tolerate the dishonesty and lies - these are people that value honor - real honor, not the "family honor" crap that Pakistan spews. If Pakistan harbored a criminal that bombed China they would have been at war in a heartbeat.

I would not put much stock in a Pakistan/China alliance.

中国不会容忍不忠和谎言-他们是重视荣誉的-真正的荣誉,而不是巴基斯坦信奉的所谓的“家族荣誉”(译注:在意大利黑手党和伊斯兰国家中,很多女性因为违反他们的规矩被家人以维护“家族荣誉”的名义而“荣誉谋杀”)。如果巴基斯坦真的窝藏了一个在中国制造炸弹袭击的罪犯,他们肯定已经立刻开战了。

Tiger-1215521
  Darla, talking about karma, that is exactly what is happening to the USA. All the bad and terrible things that the United States had done to the world, like Darla said, Karma has come to exact pay backs from the United States in the form of terrorism and natural disasters. Talk about hyprocrite, the United States is the undisputed number One in the world - everybody knows that, except for the americans who had been brainwashed by the CIA!!

Darla,说到报应,那就是现在降临在美国头上的东西。因为美利坚对世界所作的一切罪恶,就像Darla所说的那样,报应已经以恐怖主义和自然灾难的形式降临到了美利坚。再说到伪善,美利坚毫无疑问是世界第一名。世人都知道这一点,除了那些被中情局洗脑的美国人!!

Ru-780672
  Pat, LOL, you do remember China was caught cheating in the Olympics recently and reprimanded with medals taken back. LOL!! Honor indeed!! LOL!!

Pat,哈哈,你肯定记得中国最近在奥运会上作弊被抓,被收走了奖牌。哈哈!!真是荣誉呢!!哈哈!!

bklynj
  @pat8

Value honor-you must be watching those old Saturday Morning movies. That honor thing is long gone.

Now as I always stated Obama is in Afghanistan for the Lithium for his battery powered cars but it will go to China in the end. China is there for the minerals.

Additionally, China is looking to put their people to work. China has so overbuilt office space that they have empty buildings because there is no one there to rent the space but it kept it’’s people working. So they will export the labor.

The funny thing is though that even the Pakis are complaining about the cheap products-lol,LOL. Wait until they get the lead paint and lead toys for the kids and formaldehyde building products. Once one Paki kid dies the war will be on.

Pat8,要说重视荣誉-你肯定是在看那些过时的周六早晨的电影。那种荣誉已经一去不返了。

正如我总是说的,奥巴马在阿富汗是为了他电池动力汽车里的锂电池,但是最终会是中国。中国在那是为了矿产。

另外,中国指望着能让他们的民众不断有工作。中国建造了过多办公楼,以至于很多建筑都空着,因为没人在那里组那些房子。但是中国不断地这么做让民众有工作。因此他们将会出口劳动力。

有趣的是即使是巴基斯坦人也在抱怨廉价物品。哈哈。等着吧,等他们的孩子有了含铅的颜料和玩具,等他们有了含甲醛的建筑材料。只要一个巴基斯坦孩子因此而死,战争就不远了。

TheFireFighter
  Tiger- Karma, what are you talking about? Natural disasters happen everywhere.

Tiger,你居然说是报应?自然灾难到处都在发生。

FatCatGets$700Bil
  Darla:

The current USA-Pakistan foreign relation is the product of the Cold WAr when USSR sided with India. As a bulwark agains USSR influence, USA conveniently established economic and military ties with Pakistan. America is Pakistan’’s fair weather friend.

As for China’’s human right violations, America’’s record on human right isn’’t so glamours either: Mass enslavement of African, deliberate extermination of the native Americans, expropriating land without due process, Jim Crow laws and lynching Black Americans, Tuskegee biological experiment on unsuspecting African Americans, "Indian Reservations," My Lai, Gitmo torture, Iraqi prisoner abuse, and etc.

Darla:

目前的美巴关系是冷战的产物,当时苏联和印度是一伙的。作为对抗苏联影响的壁垒,美国就和巴基斯坦建立了经济和军事关系。美国才是巴基斯坦的酒肉朋友。

至于中国违反人权,美国的人权记录也好不到哪里去:非洲人的奴役、灭绝美洲本地人、不按正当程序的征用土地、吉姆克劳法案(译注:这是一部对黑人进行隔离、压制的种族歧视性法律。它规定黑人在乘公交车、到餐厅以及其他公共设施时不能与白人坐在一起)、对美国黑人处以私刑、在不知内情的非洲裔美国人身上进行生物实验、印第安保留地政策、越战时美莱村大屠杀、关塔那摩监狱里的严刑拷打、伊拉克虐囚丑闻等等。

Cardog
  Anyone who would find this news about Pakistan and China surprising has had their heads buried deep in a dark place. Pakistan has nuclear weapons??? So what, we have nuclear weapons also. Pakistan has this fear of India, again so what?

My concern is our reliance on Pakistan as an ally. My concern is giving these back-stabbing fanatics billions of our scarce dollars while they hide Al Quada and Taliban thugs in their country? My concern is having to listen to news coming out of this country about them condemning us for coming in and getting Bin Lauden when they knew he was there in the first place.

With so called friends like Pakistan, who needs enemies? Maybe I’’m missing something in our diplomatic approach to this part of the world. The President wants the Israelis to deal with the Palestinians, yet they will not recognize Israel’’s right to exist. The only Arab country that semi recognizes Israel is Egypt. Seems to me that the only interest these backward @ss counties have in the United States is our dollar.

Pakistan needs to be told in no uncertain terms that the allowance of the Taliban or Al Quada to have access to their nuclear weapons will result in them no longer existing as a country.

任何会对这则关于巴基斯坦和中国的新闻感到惊讶的人已经将他们的头深深地埋到黑暗之中了。巴基斯坦有核武器???那又怎么样,我们也有。巴基斯坦担忧印度,这又怎么样?

我关心的是我们和巴基斯坦是同盟。我关心的是我们给这些背后插刀的狂热者钱,而他们却窝藏了基地组织和塔利班凶手?我关心的是我必须要看来自这样国家的新闻听他们谴责我们进去捕捉本拉登,而其实他们却一早就知道本拉登在那里。

有巴基斯坦这样的朋友,还有谁想要敌人?也许我没注意到某些我们跟这块地方的政策。总统想要以色列人对付巴勒斯坦人,而至今他们也不承认以色列存在的权利。唯一半认同以色列的国家是埃及。看起来这些该死的国家唯一看中的就是我们的美元。

巴基斯坦需要很明确的告知,如果让塔利班或者基地组织获得了他们的核武器,那么将会导致他们不能再以一个国家存于世上。

SB-632402
  Forever Friends - Pakistan is a proxy for China against India and its eyes and ears in the region. Chinese are building highways and rail lines through the mountains to Pakistan and onwards and slowly but surely will completely control Pakistan. They see US influence and trust waning so time to start making overt moves and Pakistan really does not have many / any friends left. Even Saudi Arabia is making overtures since it is Sunni controlled and the Saudi’’s are leaning heavy on China as a counter to Iran. Welcoming the Chinese of course has its consequences - but then who cares? None of them EXCEPT the Chinese look and act for the long term!

永远的朋友。巴基斯坦是中国对付印度的代理人,是中国在该地区的耳目。中国人正在建造公路和高铁穿过群山到达巴基斯坦,慢慢地但肯定会完全控制巴基斯坦。他们看到美国的影响力和信任变弱了,就开始采取进一步的动作。巴基斯坦没有什么朋友了。自从逊尼派掌权以后,为了伊朗,沙特阿拉伯甚至也开始倾向于中国了。欢迎中国人当然有其原因,但是谁在乎以后呢?只有中国人有长远打算!

Don-714119
  Yeah it’’s really going to be interesting how this one play’’s out in the near future, the Pakistani’’s welfare definitely isn’’t going to be China’’s biggest concern.

And yes I thought the article was a poorly written and sounded more like and attempt at being Hemmingway rather than a news story.

这出戏在不久的将来会怎么演,真的很有趣。巴基斯坦的社会福利肯定不是中国最关心的。

我也认为报道写得拙劣,不像新闻故事,作者更像是想成为海明威。

GenericName
  Yes, go to China. They make great friends with their neighbors. Just ask all those provinces that were once independent countries....

a thousand years ago, yeah.

是的,去中国吧。他们和邻居是好朋友。只要问问那些曾经是独立国家的省份。

一千年前是好朋友。

txrbt-750026
  We should pay China to take Pakistan off our "friend" list. Pakistan will forever be blackmailing us for money - we might as well take the hit and get it over with.

我们应该付钱给中国把巴基斯坦从我们的“朋友”名单上拿掉。巴基斯坦会一直黑我们钱的,我们最好顺便把它做了。

qwyken
  People forget exactly what the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) truly is. A brutal regime that has murdered 80 million of its own people since 1949 and is concerned with nothing but its own survival.No human rights whatsoever and an enemy of the free world. The only reason any country is dealing with the cruel CCP is corporate greed. The same corporate greed that censors our own media from telling us the truth about the CCP.

人们忘了中G真实的一面。自从49年以来杀害了8千万民众的残暴政府,只关心自己的死活。不讲人权,是自由世界的公敌。其他国家同它打交道的唯一理由就是贪婪。这种同样的共同贪婪审查我们的媒体,不让我们知道中g的真面目。

.Shaking my head-2479300
  Good, let China give billions to Pakistan and take the H1b’’s there for jobs instead of here. They can also take all the Pakistan students to Chinese universities. We’’ll have more jobs, more money and lest back stabbing by a pretend ally.

很好,就让中国给巴基斯坦大把的钞票然后夺走那里的工作而不是这里的工作机会。他们还可以把所有的巴基斯坦学生都带到中国大学去。我们会有更多的工作、更多的钱,而不用被一个假装的盟友背后捅一刀。

.Ryon-3413318
  Don’’t forget about the China-Cuba alliance where China support’’s Cuba’’s mission of sending illegal Mexican’’s into America to cause economic problem’’s. The illegal Mexican comes into America and begins to have children, get hurt at work, get sick etc. Because America does not want to be looked at as the bad guy for turning away those in need regardless of their status of their citizenship which China and Cuba know is a weakness in the economic defense of America, the illegals keep coming. The more illegal’’s that come into America and weight the system down by using the medical facilities without having to pay for them because they do not pay taxes the more the deficit goes up. When the decifit goes up programs like Social Security are then used to pay the services that the illegal’’s have used but were not able to pay for.

So basically America, we are paying for own invasion by allowing illegal’’s to continue to come into America and work for employer’’s who do not make them pay taxes of which the same companies do not then pay taxes on the illegal employee which takes even more money out of tax system for the U.S.

I would also have to say that those employer’’s who use illegal immigrant’’s in such a manner are also part of Hitler’’s Third Reich that were based out of areas South of the Border during World War Two. They continue to fight on using our own system to bring us down.

The time is now to take a serious hard look at the problem with the border. The money from Big Oil subidies could be put to good use building a fence along the Southern Front with monitoring station’’s located at various position’’s along the fence.

So what if they are turned away from a land they thought was theirs. So what if the illegal drug sales from Mexico take a nose dive. So what. This is our country, an American country of laws and freedom’’s. If the illegal immigrant’’s don’’t like our fence then apply the legal way to become a citizen of America. Otherwise take care of your own problem’’s in your country by taking out Fidel Castro.

Also legalized use of Marijuana without it being strictly for medicinal purposes should be allowed for one year where the sale and use are taxed. Within in a year the deficit would be gone and the budget in the green. American’’s are going to smoke Marijuana regardless of whether it is legal or not to do so. Taxing it like tobacco and alcohol are taxed would knock the deficit right out of the ball park.

Here is a nice figure to see the potential growth in the budget of America.

20,000 American’’s purchase a $60.00 1/4 ouncer (tax included) bag of Marijuana on a weekley basis =

$1,200,000 a week in potential revenue.

After 52 weeks the profit potential made would be $62,400,000. This is an estimate for only 20k people. Just think of the money made by legalizing Marijuana and 100,000 people using it on a weekley basis.

For one year at 100k people in America smoking legal pot the total profit would be $312,000,000.

Do the math for a million people, which I am certain that they are at least one million American’’s who smoke Marijuana in America on a weekley basis.

Do your part America, smoke the cabbage.

不要忘了中国古巴同盟,中国支持古巴将非法墨西哥移民送进美国以导致经济问题。非法墨西哥移民到了美国以后开始生孩子、受工伤、生病等等。因为美国不想做坏人,就没有遣返那些确实需要帮助的国籍不明的人,中国和古巴知道这是美国经济的弱点,非法移民不断涌入。越多的非法移民进入美国,美国的负担就越重,因为他们可以免费使用医疗设施,而他们却不用交税,财政赤字也就上去了。赤字上去以后,像社会保障计划这样的程序就会启动,用来支付那些非法移民已经使用但无力负担的服务。

因此基本上,我们在我们的入侵行为买单,我们允许非法移民源源不断进入我们国家,他们的雇主不强迫他们缴税,也不为他们缴税,这对美国税收收入造成更大的损失。

我也必须说那些这样雇佣非法劳工的雇主就像二战时期建立在边境以南的希特勒第三帝国的一部分。他们不断地利用我们的系统来跟我们斗争以打倒我们。

现在是时候认真地考虑下边境问题了。给石油巨头们的补贴可以更好的用在南方边境线上建造一条围墙,在围墙的各处建造哨所。

如果他们被从他们认为是自己家园的土地上赶走又会怎样?来自墨西哥的非法毒品交易直线下降又会怎样?又会怎样呢。这是我们的国家,法律和自由的美国人国家。如果那些非法劳工不喜欢我们的围墙,那就通过合法的途径申请成为美国公民。否则的话就在你们自己的国家让卡斯特罗来解决你们的问题。

此外,非严格要求医用的大麻也必须允许合法使用一年,并且对销售和购买都征税。一年内赤字就会消失,预算就会飘绿。不管大麻是否合法,是否这么做,美国人都将抽大麻。像对香烟和酒一样对大麻征税将会把赤字踢出球场之外。

下面是美国预算可以增加的潜在数据,数字很漂亮:
  每周2万个美国人购买每1/4盎司60美元的大麻(含税),也就是每周有12万美元的预算收入。52周后潜在的收入为6240千万美元。这仅是估算了2万人。想象下如果大麻合法化,有10万人抽大麻,一年的潜在收入达到3亿1200万美元。再计算下100万个人,我肯定在美国至少有100万人每周都会抽大麻。

为美国献一份力,抽大麻吧。

RICK-331120
  Good post, Ryon!

Ryon,顶你!
  pyrate
  $60.00 a 1/4...ouch!!!. I agree with everything Ryan said and I think that would be a wonderful way of using the profits from oil companies. Make our Nation secure and everything else will fall into place.

1/4磅60美元。天哪!!我完全同意Ryan说的,我想这会是利用石油公司利润的好方法。保护好我们的国家,其他一切都会落入正规的。
  LimeInfinity
  I agree with what you said. That’’s why I’’m voting for Ron Paul because he wants to secure the border, end the warfare/welfare state of America, and end the drug war.

我同意你所说的。这就是为什么我要投票给罗恩保罗,因为他想保护边境、解决美国的战争和福利问题、结束毒品战争。(译注:罗恩保罗是个人才,详细的请看下http://www.douban.com/group/topic/8895237/)

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
作者:lwb1969225 时间:2011-05-25 11:20:08
  沙发
作者:andds 时间:2011-05-25 11:20:17
  说实话,巴基斯坦是一个非常落后的国家.

作者:lsbam 时间:2011-05-25 11:27:21
  支持翻译贴
作者:奥巴蜜蜂 时间:2011-05-25 12:00:23
  支持
作者:gbv630 时间:2011-05-25 12:07:01
  我代表大中华进行严厉声讨
作者:ex0079259 时间:2011-05-25 12:17:33
  我只觉得美国佬的回帖非常酸
作者:hhty008 时间:2011-05-25 12:25:22
  这个帖子的原出处不是巴基斯坦的论坛吧?

非常的不友好,非常的警惕
作者:盘古爷 时间:2011-05-25 12:46:31

不像巴基斯坦人的腔调,他们还不会对中国这末排斥。

作者:健美的火车 时间:2011-05-25 18:50:31
  小巴也曾经动摇过,也做过墙头草,现在的领导人是布托的老公,是个大贪污犯~~~他上任之初曾经想在外交领域有所作为和突破,当时他的错误做法使得中巴关系产生了‘地震’和动摇。
  坦率地说:小巴是个非常落后贫穷的穆斯林国家,中国不过是是利用它罢了。
发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规