小 yue yue - 英国网友评论

楼主:八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 20:15:00 点击:2109 回复:30
脱水 打赏 看楼主 设置

字体:

边距:

背景:

还原:

刚刚说要翻译一下邮报上英国网友的评论。结果帖子被封不能恢复。开个新贴把已经翻译的一点贴上来。不知道为什么封贴。多个镜子对我们自己不好吗?

Here’’s the English subtitled video of the whole incident.
  NSFW.

(他贴了youtube 上视频的地址)带英文字幕的整个事件的视频在这儿。不适合工作时间看。

I truly cannot believe what I have just seen on that video clip (thanks for posting the link, only watched a bit, but it was too upsetting). Poor girl.
  我真的不能相信我刚在那个视频上看到的 (感谢贴视频链接,只看了一点儿,但太让人伤心了)。可怜的小女孩。、

She has just passed away due to brain injuries a few hours ago. Poor girl.
  There is a family portrait of the little girl. This one is safe for work.
  她几个小时前刚刚离世,因为大脑受伤。可怜的小女孩。这里有一张小女孩的家庭照片。这个可以上班看。

This and other articles about this incident only talk about the vehicle drivers and passers by, my question is where was the mother and why did it take so long for her to come to her child’’s aid? This type of incident happens all over the world every day, and the fault lies with societies as a whole because we have allowed good Samaritans to be victimized by the courts and attorneys for trying to help. Although it is tragic, I don’’t blame these people at all, I blame the mother for her lack of protecting her child from harm - I’’m sure that if it had been the father, everyone would have attacked him for neglect.

这篇文章和其他的关于这个事件的文章只说肇事司机和旁观着,我的问题是小孩的妈妈在哪儿,为什么那么长时间她才来?这样的事故全世界每天都发生,失误之处在于整个社会,因为我们的法庭和律师已经让救助别人的良好行为得到了惩罚 。虽然这是悲剧,我不谴责这些人们。我谴责她的妈妈,因为她疏忽了保护她的孩子远离伤害——我相信如果换作是她的爸爸,每个人都会谴责他疏忽。

The Chinese people are generally kind and loving. This though - deeply shocking on a very fundamental level - is the consequence of the last 30 years of putting profit before absolutely everything else. Other atrocities would have happened in the Mao era, but perhaps not this kind of an atrocity. The Chinese people have been let down by their rulers and wildly misled about what is important in life.

中国人通常都很好有爱心。但是这个——及其让人震惊,在根本的层面上震惊——是过去30年的把利润绝对地放在其他任何事情之前的后果。其他恶劣的行为会在毛时代发生,但可能也不会像这个时间这么恶劣。中国人被他们的统治者弄差了,并且被广泛的误导了什么是生命中重要的东西。

打赏

0 点赞

主帖获得的天涯分:0
举报 | | 楼主 | 埋红包
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 添加到话题 |
楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 20:18:56
  谢谢通过。别封贴我会慢慢更新的。
作者:cyw2007 时间:2011-10-21 20:21:06
  中国又长脸了
作者:柞水暗夜 时间:2011-10-21 20:25:57
  父母从小教育我不要多管闲事,因为我家上面没人...
作者:颠黑倒白 时间:2011-10-21 20:29:04
  马上会封帖的,坐等。
作者:沸开水浇花 时间:2011-10-21 20:35:39
  坐等帖子被封。。
楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 20:45:27
  "The Chinese people are generally kind and loving"

Clearly they are not.

"The Chinese people have been let down by their rulers and wildly misled about what is important in life."

Dead child in street being ignored is the fault of their rulers? Surely this goes against the fundamentals of being a human being.

“中国人通常都很好有爱心”

非常清楚,他们不是这样的。

“中国人被他们的政府弄差了,并且被广泛误导了什么是生命中重要的东西。”

街上死亡的小孩被忽略是因为他们统治者的错?确实这违背了人性的根本。

Honestly, they are - I have lived among them for many years. But they have lost something precious and I hold their government accountable. China has become an unnatural place. This would not have happened in the past.

诚实地说,他们是好的 ——我曾经在他们中间生活过几年。但他们已经丢了一些珍贵的东西,我认为他们的政府应该对此负责。中国已经变成了一个不自然的地方。这在过去是不会发生的。

Yes, let's draw conclusions about a race of over a billion people by the actions of a handful.

Do you have similar thoughts about Jews?

是的,让我们仅仅因为几个人的行为就给一个有10几亿人口的民族下结论。
  你对犹太人也有同样的看法吗?

Yes but this is a random sample of people, and for that reason it is more telling. Social scientists do this kind of generalization all the time.

是的但这是随机的一些人(译者:意思是没经过挑选的,更有代表性),所以事情就更能说明问题。社会科学家就是这样做普遍化的(译者:指从随机的个别的行为得出一个有普遍的结论)。

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 20:47:22
  @七十六人 2011-10-21 20:23:42
    小月月证明了,你妈的民族性是垃圾!你其实就想说明着点!
  -----------------------------

从来不正视自己,从来容不得别人说的人才是垃圾啊。嘴巴能不能干净点?你还得用你这张嘴巴吃饭吧
作者:zqb0313 时间:2011-10-21 20:48:22
  看看英国人理不理性

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 20:51:36
  @颠黑倒白 2011-10-21 20:29:04
    马上会封帖的,坐等。

作者:沸开水浇花 回复日期:2011-10-21 20:35:39 

回复
    坐等帖子被封。。

为什么?我也纳闷为什么上一贴被封了。我们就这么心胸狭窄?况且了解一下别人对我们的看法没坏处吧。
作者:zqb0313 时间:2011-10-21 20:53:38
  我喜欢看欧洲人的评论 思路很多 气氛还好 还常常出现专业术语而且多数人都能理解 觉得美国离欧洲的人文环境还是有很大差距的

作者:罐子摔破 时间:2011-10-21 20:57:23
  @七十六人 2011-10-21 20:23:42
  小月月证明了,你妈的民族性是垃圾!你其实就想说明着点!
  @八戒西游 2011-10-21 20:47:22
  从来不正视自己,从来容不得别人说的人才是垃圾啊。嘴巴能不能干净点?你还得用你这张嘴巴吃饭吧
  没事,他那嘴巴喷完粪之后再用来吃饭。
楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 21:17:31

China is one country - but has a population of 1.3 billion - would we tarnish everyone in Romania with the same brush for something that happened in Norway?

I know in Korea, the less educated and insular citizens tend to view all white people as possessing the same cultural values. Perhaps the same could be said in the UK!

中国是一个国家——但有13亿人口——我们会因为在挪威发生的事情去用同一把刷子清洁罗马尼亚的每一个人吗?
  我知道在朝鲜,接受较少教育的和只关心自己事物的人倾向于认为所有的白人都有同样的文化价值观。或许英国也这样。

。。i'm afraid it is totally endemic, everyone and everybody...it just doesn't occur to them, why should it? This isn't the first and it won't be the last, hundreds of thousands if not millions of cases like this....I could go on and on, but what's the point, you already get the picture.

。。恐怕这对任何人来说都是普遍的…只是没发生在他们身上,为什么应该?这不是第一次也不会是最后一次,成千上百(如果不是上万的话)这样的案例…我能列举出很多,但要点是什么,你已经有个大概了。

"The two-year-old girl remains in deep coma after a hit-and-run accident"

My daughter is two, this story makes me feel sick.

(译者:这个人贴了个另外一个新闻链接)“肇事者撞人并逃跑事件之后,两岁小女孩仍然处于深度昏迷状态”。
  我的女儿两岁,这个事件让我感觉非常不好。

Really, fourthplinth? I remember a TV programme many years ago where a truck load of people went off the road and crashed somewhere in China. The only people who stopped to help were some Europeans. The Chinese onlookers were surprised and dismissive of their rescue attempts. Perhaps where there are so many people it is hard to be sympathetic to another's plight.

真的?fourthplinth(译者:fourthplinth就是发帖说中国人本来很好的那个)我记得多年前一个电视节目里面,在中国一个装满人的卡车开出了路并撞毁。唯一的停下来帮助他们的是一些欧洲人。那些中国旁观者很惊奇,并对他们的试图营救不以为然。可能在有这么多人的地方不是很容易对别人的困难有同情心。
   

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 21:47:02
  This is arrant nonsense. I have also lived and worked in China for many years and my wife is (mainland) Chinese. I utterly refute everything you say here except one thing. A lot of Chinese people do rate money higher than anything, I agree with that - but do not tar every Chinese person with the same brush. I can tell you that from my own experience there are many mainland Chinese with much higher morals, integrity and decency than your average westerner. I am sorry for you that you learned so little and met so few educated Chinese during your "many years" living there.

The problem that is highlighted in this video is the fear of becoming personally liable by helping someone in trouble. That liability is utterly daft. If it changed there would be some improvement, which would take time, but there is a prevailing mentality among Chinese that you help family and friends, not strangers. That has undoubtedly worsened in the last 30 years.

(译者:这个人是在回复一个已经被删除的帖子)
  这是纯粹胡扯。我也在中国生活和工作多年。我的妻子是中国(大陆)人。我完全不同意你在这里说的每一句话,除了一件事情。许多中国人确实把钱放在任何事情之上,我同意那个——但不要用同一把刷子把每个中国人都刷黑。我可以告诉你从我个人的经历来说,有很多中国大陆人有比你们西方人高的多的道德、人格和体面。很抱歉你了解的太少,而且在你“多年”在中国的生活经历中你实际上没接触多少中国人。
  这个视频反应出的问题是人们害怕帮助别人后结果反而会让自己去为事件负担责任。那种责任是非常大的。如果有了些改变的话应该会是有所提高,需要时间,但中国人中有普遍的思想就是你帮助家人和朋友,不帮助陌生人。这在过去30年无疑变得更坏了。

If it's fear of liability, why don't they stop, call emergency services and keep the area safe until help arrives?

Not moving her probably isn't a bad thing, as she may have spinal fractures.

如果是害怕负担责任,为什么他们不停下来,呼叫急救服务,并且保持那个地方安全一直到帮助到来?
  不去移动她的身体或许不是个坏事情,因为她可能有脊柱碎裂。

..as I said, it wouldn't occur to them, why should it?

我说过,那不会发生在他们身上,为什么会呢?

This video is about a basic lack of morals more than anything else.

视频反应的就是基本的缺乏道德而不是别的什么。

Correct !

正确!

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 22:10:55
  This is shocking. I am mainland Chinese and I will definitely stop and help in whatever way I could. I am sure many will do the same. The point you are making is strange to say the very least. Similar thing happens here in the UK, the media blame society. As it happens in China then it is Communist government to blame although it has to be said that Chinese government can and must do more to restore and improve moral standards. At the moment it seems too much emphasis has been placed on "development" whilst people's well being in general has become secondary. It is worth noting that China is still a 3rd world country and by definition it has a lot to catch up. Other than the war by guns and war of words with the aim of regime change which we object, there are many other ways the west can help and that may be a blessing to both China and the west.

这让人震惊。我是中国大陆人。我绝对会停下来并以任何我能做到的方式去帮助。我相信很多人也会做同样的事情。你所说的,最轻地说是很奇怪。同样的事情在英国这里发生,媒体会谴责社会。当它发生在中国的时候就是共产党政府受谴责了——虽然说中国政府能并且必须做的更多去恢复和提高道德标准。目前看起来太着重于“发展”,而同时人们的健康幸福和良好行为等都变成次要的了。值得指出的是中国仍然是一个第三世界国家,即有很多事情得赶上。除了用战争和口水仗的手段去更改政权——对此我们是反对的——有很多其他的途径西方可以帮助,那样对中国和西方可能都好。

This is an absolute disgrace . This is the most disgusting behaviour I have ever seen and as a dad I sit here with tears in my ears at the moral void of these people. The video on the Telegraph shows only half of it - see the full video as posted on You Tube .

这是绝对的羞耻。这是我见到过的最让人不齿的行为,并且作为一个父亲我坐在这里,泪流到了耳朵里,为这些人的道德缺失。邮报上的这个视频只显示了一半——到youtube这里看完全的。

I just have, it makes me feel physically sick, my own daughter is two.

我刚看过。这让我觉得身体都不适了。我自己的女儿也是两岁。

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-21 22:11:57
  晚上继续翻。先工作。
作者:雁飞西东 时间:2011-10-21 23:05:30
  回复第18楼,@八戒西游

晚上继续翻。先工作。

--------------------------

谢谢楼主的翻译,楼主辛苦了,楼主提供了从另一个角度来看我们.不要去理睬那些太偏激的ff和jy。楼主请继续。。

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-22 01:10:54
  谢谢楼上鼓励。

"...three decades of headlong economic development has
  left nothing but a moral vacuum in its wake."

What possible connexion can there be between people being better fed, clothed, housed and having more disposable income and a single incident like this?

China has had more than six decades of repressive government - or are you entirely unaware Mr Foster of Mao's great leap forward and its aftermath - could that have anything to do with it do you think?

“…回头看看30年的高速经济发展只留下了一个道德真空”

在人们吃得更好,穿得更好,住的更好,有更多的可支配收入和这样一个单一事件之间有什么可能的联系呢?

中国有60年的压制性政府——或者你完全不知道Mr Foster的毛的大跃进及其后果——你是否认为那可能会跟这件事有一定的关系?

You have to visit China (as I do regularly) to appreciate that 98% of it is an alien world quite unlike any other culture on this planet. With a population of 1.3bn the inevitable sentiment is that life is cheap - to work in one of the provincial hospitals is testament to this

Very depressing in a lot of ways. After a week there you crave for "civilisation" - almost anywhere will do.....

你得去中国(我经常去)才能体会到98%的中国是一个完全不同的世界,不像这个星球上的任何其他文化。拥有13亿人口,这不可避免的会认为生命是便宜的——在一个省级医院工作就可以证明。

在很多方面都非常压抑。在那儿一个星期之后你会渴望“文明”——几乎任何地方都有的…

...2 billion, think you'll find.

20亿,我想你会发现。

Where do you get that number from? Even the most aggressive estimates I have seen struggle to justify numbers above 1.5-1.6 billion.

(译者:回复上面说20亿的)
  你从哪里得到的那个数据?我见到过的即使是最激进的估计最多也就是把这个数字提到15-16亿之上。

No, he is correct 1.3 billion. That figure is not disputed.

不。他是对的,13亿。那个数据没有争议。

救救孩子……
  'Save the children...'

Lu Xun, 'Diary of a Madman' (but where is today's Lu Xun?)

救救孩子…

鲁迅, ‘狂人日记’(但今天的鲁迅在哪里?)

When you touch anything made in China, your fingers touch where the fingers of Chinese slave labor touched it before it was sent to you. This is why manufacturing should come back to the developed world and why Asian immigration should be stopped along with the rest of the 3rd world.

Don't expect Cameron to care. He is having his espresso in Italy while London burns.

当你触摸任何中国制造的东西的时候,你的手指触摸的是在它被发送给你之前中国奴隶劳工的手指触摸的地方。这是为什么制造业应该回到发达国家,为什么亚洲移民和其他第三世界的移民应该被阻止。

不要期望卡梅伦(译者:英国首相)关心。当伦敦被大火烧的时候(译者:指前一阵的伦敦骚乱),他在意大利喝espresson咖啡。

Alternatively, use market driven capitalism to make them 'more like us' without the nasty bits. ;) Think of modern Japan and Germany. Both compassionate nations that climbed out of the horrors of WW2 and projected their industrious nature with consumer products, but didn't forget their cultural roots. Best of both worlds?

或者,用市场驱动的资本主义让他们“更像我们”,糟粕要去掉。:)
  想想现代日本和德国。这两个有同情心的民族都是从二战的噩梦中爬出来的并且都用他们的工业能力投放消费产品,但并没有忘记他们的文化的根。两个世界最好的东西?

It isn't all sweatshops. The majority of factories I have visited are safe and clean places to work.

不都是血汗工厂。绝大多数我去过的工厂都是安全且干净的工作的地方。

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-22 04:56:43

Is there a way to help them? Donate for medical bills or anything?

有途径帮助他们吗?捐赠药品或者其他任何东西?

It might be of little purpose, as the toddler concerned and in question is already said to had been informally declared to be clinically brain-dead, but she is still nevertheless being prolonged beyond her natural life.

可能意义不大了。那个孩子说是已经被非正式的宣布医学意义上脑死亡了,但她当然还是被延续着超过她的自然生命。

It is very nice thoughts but I do not believe Chinese are in dire need for financial help. Chinese people are in general compassionate and willing to help each other as numerous true stories coming out during all disasters like earthquakes. This is perhaps why it is so shocking to most Chinese. The culprits must be tracked down, arrested, prosecuted and adequately punished for the death of the child and for failing to stop. The people who were there but chose to ignore the injured child should carry out thorough soul search. Their lack of action and indifference attitude ashamed themselves, ashamed all Chinese, and ashamed China; although it has to be said that this is not China thing but something happens everywhere including here in the UK. One has to take comfort in the hope that there are still large number of good people out there who have decency to lend a hand to the needy.

想法非常好但我不相信中国人非常需要经济方面的帮助。中国人一般都有同情心,并且乐于互相帮助,就像在所有的地震之类的灾难中的一些真实的故事那样。这可能是为什么这次对中国人造成了这么大的震动。肇事者必须被找到,逮捕,并被足够地惩罚,为孩子的死亡也为没有及时停下。当时在场但选择忽略受伤的孩子的人应该进行自我反省。他们的不作为和不关心的态度让他们自己蒙羞,让所有中国人蒙羞,让中国蒙羞;虽然得承认这不是中国特有的,而是每个地方,包括英国都会发生的。人们得往好的地方想想,还是有许许多多好心人会伸出手帮助需要帮助的人的。

Much like producing too much of anything devalues it so has human life become devalued by its sheer volume.

We're in the midst of spiritual inflation; a human life today isn't worth what it was 100 years ago.

很像生产任何东西过多了价值就会下跌一样,人的生命也会因为数量太大而不值钱。

我们正处在精神膨胀当中;今天一个人的生命不如100年前值钱。
  (译者:不太好翻,用值钱觉得有点俗了。这个人的口气没这么俗)

I value your sentiment, but 100 years ago we were throwing our own over the trenches across Europe.

Again the Chinese haven't long since stopped killing their own children (girls) in a bid to produce a boy under the one child rule.

None of this is new, nor much of a change.

It is however very very sad.

我理解你的心情,但100年前我们在整个欧洲把我们自己的往壕沟里扔。

而且中国人停止在一个孩子的政策下为了要个男孩而杀死女孩的做法也没多久。

这都不是新的,也没改变多少。

诚然,这是非常非常让人难过的。

作者:第三账号 时间:2011-10-22 05:09:52
  走在法国大街上还有人拉住我讨论这件事。我不为小悦悦事件去为任何相关人辩解。但是,我也告诉他我认为这件事情代表不了中国人,至少我本人碰到这种情况绝对会去救助。法国人跟我说得一句话很有道理,他说这件事情应该让全世界反省,在中国发生的被摄像头拍下来了,但可能发生在其他地方的没有被拍下来,我们都应该问一下为什么会这样。
楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-22 05:49:31
  How many girls and babies are aborted in communist China each day? How many girls are in orphanages?

Just keep on buying your communist made crap from Walmart and forget about all the kids who suffer there every day.

在共产中国,每天有多少女孩和婴儿被流产?多少女孩被遗弃?
  继续从沃尔玛购买你的共产主义者制造的垃圾吧,忘掉所有这些每天都遭受痛苦的孩子。

have you people never heard of the bystander effect? Lets see how British act in a similar situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

你们都从没听说过旁观者效应吗?让我们看看英国人在类似的情况下是怎么行为的。(译者:给出了个视频连接)

Not surprising since the chinese have been practicing infanticide of girl babies for generations now, these folks have the least respect for living things in the world. They skin animals alive, they eat pets, they kill endagered species so the can have erections and they treat their own people like crap.

不奇怪,既然中国人现在已经实践杀害女婴几代人了,这些家伙对这个世界上有生命的东西有最少的尊重。他们活剥动物的皮,他们吃宠物,他们杀死濒危物种以使他们勃起,并且他们对待自己的人就像对待垃圾一样。

Please. We've civilized the same thing over here (except here it's somehow better because we do it before birth). And we're no paragons of kindness--we've seen cases similar to this in our own streets. You're simply indifferent to it because you've grown up with it.

(译者:回复上面数落中国人的那贴)
  拜托。我们在这儿也做同样的事情(除了在这儿或多或少好一点儿,因为我们是在出生前做)。而且我们不是仁慈的榜样——我们在我们自己的街上看见过类似的例子。你只是感觉不到而已,因为你已经习惯了。

Pretty sickening. With god's grace she will recover and not remember much if anything of this given her age.

Seems like people are petrified of assisting others. Not the first time that social development is allowed to lag behind all else.

非常让人不舒服。有上帝的光辉她会好起来,她年龄还小会忘掉这些的。

看起来人们恐惧帮助别人。这并不是第一次社会发展被允许落在所有其他的后面。

Is anyone aware of a website that will enable us to follow this poor little girls health and welfare? I for one am gravely concerned about how she has been fairing after this dusgusting ordeal.

有人知道有网站让我们能及时了解这个可怜女孩的健康状况吗?我跟其他人一样,非常关心在这个及其让人不舒服的事情之后她的恢复情况。

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-22 06:34:19
  I am looking for updates as well on her condition. All I have found out is she is still in critical condition and brain dead, not exspected to make it

我也在找她的情况的更新。我所有找到的只有她情况还是不妙,而且脑死亡了。没希望恢复了。

Having watched the full, unedited version of this video clip, not only was I appalled by the indifference of the pedestrians and the callousness of the two van drivers who ran over this infant, but I was horrified by the way the child was eventually moved (like a rag doll).

Unless you have the medical equipment and the training, you should never move a prone casualty. The only exception to this rule is where someone is in imminent danger of further injury which, in this case, could have been prevented by stopping what was relatively slow-moving traffic.

Common sense was clearly in short supply on that street.

我看了全的,没剪辑过的视频片段,我不光被行人的不关心和两个压过这个婴儿的卡车司机的冷漠所震惊,还被这个孩子最终被移动的方式震惊(像一个布娃娃)。

除非你有医药设备和培训,你不应该去移动一个躺在地上的伤者。这个规则唯一的例外是如果不这样做的话这个人就有马上被继续伤害的危险。但在这个事件中,这可以让周围缓慢移动的车辆停下来来避免移动伤者。

很明显在那条街上人们缺乏常识。

i fell off my moped in bradford on avon & ws lying weeping in the gutter with cuts bleeding for some time --people driving & walking by but nobody stopped at all...luckily no lorrey squashed me --

我在bradford(译者:英国的一个郡)从我的小摩托上掉了下来趟在沟里挣扎流血了一段时间——人们从旁边走过或者开车去过但没有人停下来...幸运的是没有货车压到我...

stop whinging then. You're alive are you not?

"Lying in the gutter with cuts and bleeding..." Any broken bones? Got a broken head? No? Well get up, dust yourself off and get back on that moped.

And stop snivelling.

(译者:回复上面抱怨从小摩托上掉下来的)
  那么就别抱怨了。你还活着不是吗?
  “躺在沟里挣扎流血...” 骨头断了?头摔破了?没有?那好,站起来,拍拍土,骑回到你的小摩托上去。并且停止抱怨。

suprised someone didn't try and eat her.

奇怪没人去吃她。

if she were a puppy they would have

如果她是个小狗他们会的。

楼主八戒西游 时间:2011-10-22 07:05:07
  Life is cheap end of. How often do we complain about millions being sent in aid to the poor and starving in India and Africa? Still it takes a certain amount of callousness to drive by an injured child lying in the street. I'd like to think that maybe the passersby didn't realise the situation for some reason. I think this hardness stems from communism and maybe the Chinese form of capitalism is cementing a more brutal and intolerant attitude towards the weak and vulnerable.

生命是便宜的。我们多长时间就抱怨一次上百万的钱被送去帮助在印度和非洲的贫穷和挨饿的人?但开车压过一个受伤躺在地上的孩子还是够冷漠的了。我愿这样想,可能那些路过的人由于某些原因并没有意识到当时的情况。我想这样的硬心肠是共产主义的结果。而且可能中国特有的资本主义方式加强了对弱势群体更残忍和不容忍的态度。

Looks like this sort of thing can also happen in the West, or do homeless people not count?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/l...

好像这样的事情在西方也会发生,或者说无家可归者不算?

作者:青香蕉硬道里 时间:2012-07-14 07:31:15
  这个翻出来啊。。。有些打脸了。。

我记得上半年还有新闻说,英国某个小男生在等车时候昏倒,没有一个路人出手相助,他妈咪很难过很难过,说人情很淡漠很淡漠。。。

记不清了,反正肯定有这事,是不是英国记不清了,应该是。。。

说这个不是想给小悦悦事件开脱,就说这人性啊,真是复杂的东西。。。这世界各地还真差不多,谁也不比谁高贵。。。
作者:lsskx2010 时间:2012-07-14 07:49:13
  人性中的同情心是很脆弱的,经不起考验。只有彻底杜绝讹诈,才能解决这个问题。

作者:yufeimail 时间:2012-07-14 08:14:04
  小yueyue事件现在回想起就是我们的一次耻辱,很多事情我都可以和外国朋友进行激烈的辩论,而这件事上我确实无言以对。‘不具有普遍性’这句话刚到嘴边我就说不出口了,因为类似的事件发生了很多。我们的基础教育和社会教育应该重视了。

发表回复

请遵守天涯社区公约言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规